Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2017, 04:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Happy Easter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Steph, when is your paper due to your supervisor?
Every Sunday since if I don't email it then I won't get pay from it.. But thank god that I sent it last night since I don't forget..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-16-2017, 10:50 PM
Moderator Manager

Dave, I'm updated with The Flash and have watched the crossover eps too (except for Supergirl cause I was told not to anymore).

Steph, ah that's good. At least you were able to turn it over.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-17-2017, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

how was your Easter Linds

end of April coming up so I bet work will be busy for you
Old 04-17-2017, 04:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

It seems it's slow day..

is that what you want?

Old 04-17-2017, 11:35 PM
Moderator Manager

Dave, yup! You guessed right.

Steph, I hope work and school isn't too stressful for you these days.

Old 04-18-2017, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

hope work goes well for you Linds
Old 04-18-2017, 05:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Steph, I hope work and school isn't too stressful for you these days.
I graduated in Jan, so I'm done w/ school, but thinking abut graduate school, but for now, I got new job which I work at noon to night on two days and other two day was morning to late afternoon..

is that what you want?

Old 04-18-2017, 09:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Dave, thanks! Any plans for you this weekend or just staying in?

Steph, tough decisions. If you have time for graduate school, I suggest you do it. It's my biggest regret but then I was so busy with work during my first few years and I didn't have time to attend school, even if work permitted me and will shoulder 30% of the cost.

Old 04-18-2017, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm struggling a bit with two graduate classes, a full time job, and being on 4 teams here (CT, GT, MST, and Mod Squad). But surprisingly staying afloat. My two graduate classes end soon - the beginning of May - but I will begin another right after that lasts just 3 weeks. I think I'm also pretty hard on myself. I am aiming to keep my 4.0 GPA though parents will be fine if I get some B's (they told me), but I won't think I'd like that at all. I appreciate more and more being single and having no kids or many adult responsibilities. I'm often told to not get married yet, haha. While parents and family want me to find someone already. They are just more family-oriented, while I am more work/school-oriented at the moment. And Fan Forum is my social outlet and hobby including watching my shows and films every now and then. I won't let school interfere with watching my shows! I would rather sacrifice sleep. My point is - it's hard work Steph but it's manageable.

I know graduate school will be all worth it in the end. Powering through!!!
Old 04-19-2017, 07:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ My sis-in-law is like that even tho she working in the hospital and one thing that she has son which that mean, whenever she has a free time, she can able to focus on her online classes while someone watch her son since her son always want attention on him.. But I'm so glad that I don't have kid or in a relationship.. Even tho my parents' side of their family expect me to have kid or married.. I was like umm.. Not everyone in the family are married w/ kids.. Even tho I really don't see myself being married.. But w/ kids, maybe, but for now, I rather to focus on myself and I want to get what I want for myself to make myself happy before I involve w/ someone or anything like that..

One thing that I hope that I will know which graduate school I want to go.. But I want to see their options..

Quote:
Steph, tough decisions. If you have time for graduate school, I suggest you do it. It's my biggest regret but then I was so busy with work during my first few years and I didn't have time to attend school, even if work permitted me and will shoulder 30% of the cost.
Yeah since only way that I need to have job that are apply to my major since I'm going to stick it out for a year and half since my sis-in-law suggest me before I can find the full-time job that I can be satisfied w/ it.. But for now, I just need a break from school bec I been going to community college to 4-years college for like almost 5 years w/ no vacation.. Plus I can able to save money to get my own place by end of this year while hopefully that I will save other side of money for graduate school if I really want to go..

is that what you want?

Old 04-19-2017, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Dave, thanks! Any plans for you this weekend or just staying in?

I will walk to the stores if the weather is ok
Old 04-19-2017, 10:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Cece, I don't know how you do it, tbh. Just as long as real-life doesn't suffer, then it's all good. Coming from an Asian family, I can relate to parents constantly telling/reminding me about getting married and having kids.

Steph, yeah I understand. Take a break from school and look for a permanent job that you'l love. My longest job was 8 years and I breathe and live that job that even my real-life friends were like "we've been in and out of relationships and you're still at your job?" And speaking of kids, I feel the same with you. I'm having the time of my life being an aunt but unfortunately, I'm stuck in a family where we're all expected to get married and have kids.

Dave, is it still snowing there or just cold now?

Old 04-20-2017, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

it rained hard briefly Linds.... but it's sunny partly cloudy now
Old 04-20-2017, 04:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Steph, yeah I understand. Take a break from school and look for a permanent job that you'l love. My longest job was 8 years and I breathe and live that job that even my real-life friends were like "we've been in and out of relationships and you're still at your job?" And speaking of kids, I feel the same with you. I'm having the time of my life being an aunt but unfortunately, I'm stuck in a family where we're all expected to get married and have kids.
Your friends sound like mine when I was in school for like over 6 years and they were like when you are going to see me.. They felt like I was cheating on them to be in school.. But yeah, my fam always ask me whenever I see them.. I always blunt, no kids, only have relationship w/ either school or work..

is that what you want?

Old 04-20-2017, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

My relationships consist of work, graduate school, Netflix, and Fan Forum.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top