Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

I know right.. I'm glad that I don't work on Sunday since it was on April fool's Day..

Can't believe that it's snowing already..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-03-2018, 01:11 AM
Moderator Manager

Oh my, it's snowing there again?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-04-2018, 04:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

And it was raining like crazy yesterday.. I wonder what's next plus they said that we ain't that over w/ snow.. I just want warm and sunny weather..

is that what you want?

Old 04-05-2018, 01:19 AM
Moderator Manager

Wait, didn't it snow a few days ago? And then now it's raining? So you've got snow + rain?

Old 04-05-2018, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

snow outside this morning... but my baseball team is doing horrible...so they deserve two days off... today/ tomorrow...
Old 04-06-2018, 01:34 AM
Moderator Manager

It's April. Why is it still snowing where you guys live? Isn't it spring already?

Old 04-06-2018, 04:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

They said that in here, we ain't over w/ snow.. Ugh.. I just want flower, sunny, warm, etc.. Now!!!

is that what you want?

Old 04-07-2018, 01:12 AM
Moderator Manager

LOL! On the flip side, my relatives in California want cold weather.

Btw, I will be scarce posting around (except on my boards) because my dog is sick and hasn't been eating/drinking properly for 48 hours now. He has some liver problems and the vet already gave me a prescription for antibiotics and a liver medicine which he has been taking. I also need to change his food and diet. He's already 7 years old so I guess he'll be prone to being sick now.

Old 04-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

my baseball team did end up playing Home Opening Day Friday...really really cold...but snow and rain were absent .... and they won

Not even sports news is fun anymore

Canadian police: 14 fatalities after bus crash involving junior hockey league team
Canadian police said early Saturday that 14 people were killed and 15 people were injured after a truck collided with a bus carrying a junior hockey team to a playoff game in Western Canada.

Police said 29 people, including the driver, were on board the bus of the Humboldt Broncos team when the crash occurred around 5 p.m. Friday on Highway 35 in Saskatchewan.
The driver of the truck was not hurt, Curtis Zablocki, assistant commissioner for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police said during a news conference Saturday afternoon. He said the truck driver is not in custody and is being provided mental health assistance.

Zablocki said the truck was traveling west on highway 335 and the bus traveling north on highway 35 when the collision happened. The investigation will take some time, he said.
"The worst nightmare has happened," Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League president Bill Chow said at the news conference as he fought back tears.

Emergency crews responding Friday to the scene where a bus carrying the Humboldt Broncos junior hockey team was struck by a semi while heading to a playoff game, north of Tisdale, Saskatchewan, Canada. 650 CKOM/980 CJME/AP

The injured, some in critical condition were taken to hospitals in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Authorities have yet to identify all of the deceased. But the father of Logan Schatz, the 20-year-old team captain, says his son was killed.

A sign honoring the members of the Humboldt Broncos hockey team in Humboldt, Saskatchewan, Canada following a fatal crash Friday involving the team's bus.
The wife of head coach Darcy Haugan confirmed he is among the 14 dead. Tributes poured in online for the father of two who was described as an amazing mentor to young players. There was no mention of the truck driver.

Team president Kevin Garinger said parents from across Western Canada were rushing to the scene as they struggled to cope with the tragedy.
"It's one of the hardest days of my life," Garinger said. "There have been multiple fatalities. Our whole community is in shock. We are grieving, and we will continue to grieve throughout this ordeal as we try to work toward supporting each other."
Old 04-07-2018, 02:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
LOL! On the flip side, my relatives in California want cold weather.

Btw, I will be scarce posting around (except on my boards) because my dog is sick and hasn't been eating/drinking properly for 48 hours now. He has some liver problems and the vet already gave me a prescription for antibiotics and a liver medicine which he has been taking. I also need to change his food and diet. He's already 7 years old so I guess he'll be prone to being sick now.
Tell your relatives if they can trade the weather w/ me..

Aww, I hate to see pets being sick or anything like that.. I hope that it's not that too serious.. I mean, I was so heartbroken when my brother's older dog passed away.. I was like please no..

is that what you want?

Old 04-08-2018, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oh no Linds...sorry to hear about your dog
Old 04-08-2018, 03:40 AM
Moderator Manager

Dave, yikes, when did this happen, just yesterday?

Steph, but there are a "cold" part in California right? Up in the mountains? They can just go there. And thanks. He's slightly better now, he's eating but still not drinking. My text mate for the past 2 days has been the vet.

Old 04-08-2018, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yes Linds...the bus accident in Canada happened Saturday..

sadly enough though once a month some tragic event is happing in some part of the world that makes international news

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 04-08-2018 at 10:09 AM
Old 04-08-2018, 09:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

I read that new about the team and that was so scary..

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Steph, but there are a "cold" part in California right? Up in the mountains? They can just go there. And thanks. He's slightly better now, he's eating but still not drinking. My text mate for the past 2 days has been the vet.
I dunno since I never live in California, but I do have family who live there, but more north..

Glad to hear that your dog is getting better, but I never ask you, but what your dog's name??

is that what you want?

Old 04-09-2018, 01:14 AM
Moderator Manager

Dave, yeah it's really tragic and sad what's been going on in the world lately.

Steph, when you say North of California, where is that? The toy poodle's name is Choco (because he has chocolate brown fur) and the Boston Terrier is Darth (after Darth Vader and LOL none of us in the family watches Star Wars).

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top