Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2018, 01:21 AM
Moderator Manager

Oh really? Your nephew is close to your mom (or was it the in-law's mom you were talking about)?

I might stay in for Mother's Day tomorrow since mom doesn't want to go out so we'll just order in. And then tonight, I might go out for a few drinks with friends if I'm in the mood. How about you?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-12-2018, 04:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Well, my nephew's grandma is my mom, not my sis-in-law's mom.. Since my nephew called my mom, grandma while my sis-in-law's mom, mama.. But both said that me and my father are lucky bec he only have one aunt which that's me and he has one grandfather which is my father..

I forget about Mother's Day, but good thing that I gave her cash on other day to get whatever she wants for this weekend.. Since I stay in bec I'm too exhausted to go out..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 05-13-2018, 01:06 AM
Moderator Manager

Ah so that's how he differentiates. My nephew calls my mom, "oma" and my sister "mama". He doesn't have a father (my sister is a single parent) and my dad passed away already. My grandma, mom's mother, is still alive and he calls him "Lola" which is Filipino for grandma although technically he has 2 grandmas since my grandma is still alive (she's my only living grandparent now).

That's fine. At least you gave her something and I'm sure your mom appreciates that.

Old 05-13-2018, 10:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Ahh, that's nice since I like how the kids can able to call us different name even tho he always call me Cece.. I was like hmm.. While he call my dad, papa.. But he has lot of uncles bec I have two brothers and my sis-in-laws have two brothers.. But the problems that my older one moved out of city while both of her brothers move out of city, so my nephew didn't see his uncles that much..

is that what you want?

Old 05-14-2018, 02:49 AM
Moderator Manager

So your nephew mostly sees who? You and your mom?

Old 05-14-2018, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Really upset right now... my aunt invited me to a family birthday dinner that my brother and his wife visiting were paying for.. and then she UN-invited me less than 2 hours before she was supposed to pick me up. I've never been Invited and then UN-Invited in the same day to dinner before Family is getting together tomorrow too...but I'm not in the mood anymore to attend.
Old 05-14-2018, 05:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
So your nephew mostly sees who? You and your mom?
He mostly see me and my parents.. But really more my parents than me bec I have a job..

is that what you want?

Old 05-15-2018, 02:04 AM
Moderator Manager

Dave, that's odd. Why would she un-invite you?

Steph, as I'm sure since grandmas are usually fond of their grandchildren. They dote on them all the time.

Old 05-15-2018, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Linds...I'll get a reason today, unless the family wants to leave to issue alone to avoid an argument

Rough start to the day.... fire alarm went off in the library and the whole library had to be evacuated.... it was not a drill b/c the library was only opened for about 25 or so minutes.

It's supposed to rain off and on again today...so hope for NO power outages... although the building I think has a new generator; so we haven't had an UNplanner power outage in a while. Some power flickers though.

For those who watch these shows

Fox bosses give update on 'Prison Break', 24' & 'The X-Files',

05.15.2018. @ 05:58

Shane Olga Ocampo, SpoilersGuide

New iterations of 24 and Prison Break are actively in deveopment right now at Fox, network bosses Dana Walden and Gary Newman have revealed during a press call on Monday.

On Prison Break, there's a new season currently in the early stages of development, said Walden and Newman. Read their comments below:
We're just focused on getting the next iteration right. I don't anticipate there would be any significant announcements for several months.

On 24, the network is now working with showrunner Howard Gordon and creators Joel Sunrow and Robert Cochran in developing a new idea for the rebooted spy series. Walden said that it's too early to announce anything specific at this point.

On The X-Files, the show is officially cancelled at the network and there's "no plans do another season at the moment," according to Newman.
Old 05-15-2018, 07:50 PM
Moderator Manager

I hope you get a good weather over there, Dave. I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Old 05-15-2018, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it might be a long day Linds...I could not sleep last night... it's not 2 50 am....
Old 05-16-2018, 12:18 AM
Moderator Manager

Yikes! You should probably take some sleeping pills. Or maybe listen to music? What's a good way for you to go to sleep?

Old 05-16-2018, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I watched a movie on YT...then went to bed and got a few more hours of sleep

yep...I did take a sleeping pill last night...most of the time they work. It must be stress from the week
Old 05-16-2018, 03:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Steph, as I'm sure since grandmas are usually fond of their grandchildren. They dote on them all the time.
Oh yeah, for sure.. One time, that she forget to made a food for me when I was stay over while my nephew was there.. Even tho at least my nephew tried to feed me..

is that what you want?

Old 05-17-2018, 02:05 AM
Moderator Manager

Dave, I hope you slept much better now.

Steph, your nephew tried to feed you?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top