Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2021, 01:08 AM
Moderator Manager

Yeah and lying is something Smurf normally does. And I'm sure Smurf left a lot of unfinished business which might haunt the boys for a long time.

How hot does it get to declare it a heatwave?

Right? I hate meetings. For the staff meeting that one I had to preside over. But with the bosses it was a midyear report to ask how we are all doing. They rarely check on us but when they do they go to the office and hold meetings.

You are the nice aunt so they ask you to do it.

Is there another upcoming local holiday there for you next month?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-29-2021, 05:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah which that's why I don't buy it anything what she said..

It would feel like over 100 degrees..

I don't blame ya, but still.. I just don't like the meeting at all..

At least he better be grateful since he always asked my mom about me since I was working even though, I have a chance to see him which we end up to play the games..

No, the next one would be in September..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-30-2021, 01:20 AM
Moderator Manager

I have a feeling that someone will die. Probably one of the Cody boys.

Isn't that normal body temperature?

Plus they're mostly boring and because I have to do them from time to time. I'm used to it but I get lazy to prepare them (which I often do on weekends so I don't stress myself out on the meeting day itself).

Aww that's really nice. I also try to spend time with the nephew when I can. They grow up fast and next thing we know, they don't want to hang with their old aunts anymore.

I know that holiday. It's Labor Day right? Our next holiday here is August 30th which is like Veteran's Day there.

Old 07-30-2021, 03:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, for sure.. I have feeling that it can be one of older one..

Not really.. It's not good..

Yeah, true that plus for my meeting, it always catch up and see how everything went so far.. Plus they announce that no more telehealth since it will be end in next month..

Yeah, true that.. At least he was surprise that I can race car through the game, I was like well, I beat his daddy..

Yeah, that's the one.. Even tho some jobs that you can work on that day.. It depend..

is that what you want?

Old 07-31-2021, 03:25 AM
Moderator Manager

My guess is either Pope or Deran (to die) for the last season.

100F is actually kind of normal here. We go as high as 107F during the summer.

What do they mean that there's no more telehealth?

My nephew likes to whine all the time and if he doesn't get his way, he throws a tantrum. He's getting bratty and it's annoying and making me mad. But then I remember he won't be a kid forever so I'm sort of going to miss this bratty period too.

My sister is a flight attendant so holidays don't work for her. However if they work on a holiday, they do get a double pay.

Old 07-31-2021, 04:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

I can see Pope will be the next one to die, but would be shock if he's still alive..

Ahh, no wonder which that's why you probably get use to that, but in here, it just extremely hot like I live in the oven..

Meaning, no more Facetime meeting, zoom meeting or whatever the app that have videocall..

Oh gosh, same here w/ my nephew plus he just being bratty as I tried not to laugh bec it like it gave me flashback when I used to be like that..

Ahh, so cool.. At least they get paid more..

is that what you want?

Old 08-01-2021, 01:30 AM
Moderator Manager

If he dies protecting his brothers, I might cry.

Still 100F is very hot and that's hot enough on that side of the world so I can imagine.

Ah so back to normal so to speak?

I was a scared kid (along with my siblings). We're all scared of dad so we're not bratty unlike my nephew. But then again, my nephew is an only child and he doesn't have to share his toys or food with anyone. I have siblings so I learned to share at an early change. Plus it's a lot different now. I feel like it's much harder for kids to concentrate these days because of the internet unlike before.

Meanwhile I'll be back on pay cuts since I'll be working from home again. UGH.

Old 08-01-2021, 10:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Same here even tho I don't want to see him dying..

Yeah, for sure which that's why I prefer the fall season..

Yeah, that's right, but at least so far, I haven't have zoom meeting, but once a month..

Most of my siblings and I were afraid of my mom since she's little strict, but at least the time we got older, she was more laid-back..

Ugh, that's suck and I hate to work from home.. But hopefully that it won't be that bad for ya..

is that what you want?

Old 08-02-2021, 12:40 AM
Moderator Manager

I don't want any more deaths either but I am bracing myself for another one.

Don't worry fall will start next month. I just realized your summer season is really short. Our start March and ends around May or June.

Once a month of Zoom is better than Zoom yesterday, that's for sure.

Which makes sense that parents are stricter when we were younger since they are just trying to protect us.

I requested at least twice a week at the office and they said yes and I get to choose which days I go. Meanwhile for this week, I'll slowly bring home some work that I can do at home.

Old 08-04-2021, 04:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, same here.. That's why I'm not surprise if one of them unless if it's J, I'm really shock..

Yeah, my summer start in June then we have short summer..

Yeah, for real since I have meeting this friday when I got email from my supervior.. I was like not this one again..

Yeah, true that.. I agree w/ you about the parents..

Ahh, no wonder.. Since in here, NYS that all workers have to require to get the vaccine..

is that what you want?

Old 08-05-2021, 01:04 AM
Moderator Manager

If it's J, I'd be in shock too. I was actually already in shock when Smurf died.

I think it's understandable why you have a short summer there and that's because of the geographic location of the country and especially where you live in the U.S.

Uh-oh meeting. I hate that word.

Our problem here is that there isn't a lot of vaccine supply. More people are willing to get vaccinated but we don't have any vaccines in stock.

Old 08-05-2021, 05:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Same here when I tho that it would be both Smurf and Pope since she took him to murder-suicided.. But still..

Yeah, that's why we always have short summer in no matter what..

Yeah, plus I have to get up in the morning plus I rather to do it in the morning than in the afternoon..

Ahh, no wonder.. Oh boy.. plus my new supervisor just email that we all have to get vaccine if we refuse, we have to take the testing weekly..

is that what you want?

Old 08-06-2021, 12:29 AM
Moderator Manager

I do hate how Smurf died. She was already dying because of cancer and yet she didn't die of cancer.

At least it's a short summer. I would've preferred it that way which means I have to move to another country.

Morning and afternoon meeting? LOL that's also me every month actually.

That's fair enough if your co-workers don't want to get vaccinated then yes, they should be tested instead.

I was late for work the past 2 days because I overslept and today, I was bright and early and remembered that I was gonna work from home. The irony of my life.

Old 08-06-2021, 04:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Even tho in S2, she told J if anything go down to terminal cancer, just kill her which I think that he kept that promise to her, but we all knew that J will find the way to take everything from her after what she did to his mom..

True that and that's why I refuse to visit my fam in hottest state bec the last time I visited my aunt and cousins, during the day, it was so damn hot, but night, it was so damn cold.. I was like which clothes I have to bring?!?!?!?

Poor ya, that's why I was like I take morning meeting bec if it's afternoon meeting, I already zone out..

Yeah, for sure.. Which I don't like to take the testing through my noes, but damn..

Ahh, no wonder.. At least no matter what I'm late, I still have to make the time out of it..

is that what you want?

Old 08-07-2021, 01:20 AM
Moderator Manager

I'd rather that Smurf didn't have cancer and let the character die the way she did in S4. It would've had more impact for me.

Which states get really hot over there?

Yeah morning meeting. Some bosses want an early one to start off the day. I also hold morning meetings for my staff before they go out on field.

HAHA for sure. I squirmed the first time but it wasn't too bad as I thought it would be.

I also make up for it and leave late to adjust my time but still, I hate being late because I hate being in a rush.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top