Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2017, 12:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

Nah, my two older brother go to different high school, just my third brother and me even tho he was so piss off when he heard that I go to same high school w/ him.. he was like if you see me, don't act like you know me, don't say hi to me and etc.. I was like oookay.. Even tho I know some of his friends.. When I got home, he was like why you talking to my friend.. I was like gee, I didn't announce to the whole school that you're my brother, but my friend introduced me to his friends.. Even one of his childhood friend see me in school, he always say hi to me and stuff even my brother don't like it.. He was stupid and panic that I prob embarrassing him..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 10-02-2017, 02:11 AM
Moderator Manager

HAHAHA! I think brothers are usually like that. I wouldn't know. I only have a younger brother but he didn't go to the same school as me and my sisters. I'm the eldest but that wasn't the case with my sisters. When my younger sister got to high school, she actually felt a bit "untouchable" because she has an older sister (me). We have "initiations" for first year high school students (done by the senior students). If you're a senior, you can ask the newbie high school anything you want (like buy your lunch) or even just ask any foolish thing you want. I don't know if they still do that nowadays but during my time, it was a tradition.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-02-2017, 03:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

For real? I didn't know that.. I guess that wasn't like that in here, but depend on city we live in USA.. Plus it's not like I'm going to ruin their reputation, but gee.. Even my brother was surprised that we have same teacher, but different period.. i was like no worry, it's not like I'm announce to whole school that we are relate..

is that what you want?

Old 10-03-2017, 12:44 AM
Moderator Manager

That's actually a normal reaction from your brother. I mean, when I see my sisters at school, I don't usually say hi to them. I see them everyday at home so why should I be friends with them in school?

Old 10-03-2017, 05:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah for real.. Plus once he graduated, he's all cool w/ me and I'm like..

is that what you want?

Old 10-03-2017, 11:53 PM
Moderator Manager

HAHAHAHA! Steph, you're the QUEEN of gifs.

Old 10-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Aww, thanks!

I have to start to look for job before I can quit the job I have now bec they haven't gave me the case for almost new month and I just can't wait around.. Ugh..

is that what you want?

Old 10-05-2017, 12:50 AM
Moderator Manager

Oh my gosh, that sucks! But yeah, look for a job first before you quit your current job. And don't be frustrated if they don't hire you. Just try again and you'll find that job that you will enjoy. Good luck on the job hunt!

Old 10-05-2017, 05:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, thanks.. And of course since I always look on positive side as long whatever good job that I get then that's good, but if I didn't hear them then that's fine as long I don't give up..

Can't believe that they just show Christmas commercial last night.. I was like umm, it's halloween, not christmas..

is that what you want?

Old 10-06-2017, 01:45 AM
Moderator Manager

LOL! Here, once the -ber months come, you'll hear Christmas songs being played on the radio or at the mall. Like I said, Halloween isn't a big deal here, Christmas is.

Old 10-06-2017, 04:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Oh gosh, I hate Christmas song.. And now this time, since my nephew can talk, I better not hear same song over and over again.. Honestly, I felt like in here, Halloween and Christmas are HUGE deal in here.. But any other holiday, they don't care..

is that what you want?

Old 10-06-2017, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

🎼🎤 Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away... 🎵🎶

They are already getting rid of offering pumpkin spice coffee on October 8th and it’s still not that close to Halloween yet! Don’t tell me it’s time to roll out the peppermint and gingerbread mochas already!
Old 10-06-2017, 10:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Steph, we're making Halloween a big deal since I've got lots of nephews & nieces now and they like dressing up. So (like last year) we're gonna go treat or trick again.

Leanne, oohhh! Could be. I like the Starbucks Christmas drinks.

Old 10-07-2017, 07:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ have they pick the costume? I gonna ask my sis-in-law since I have to babysit my nephew on this Friday..

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason to believe (View Post)
🎼🎤 Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away... 🎵🎶

They are already getting rid of offering pumpkin spice coffee on October 8th and it’s still not that close to Halloween yet! Don’t tell me it’s time to roll out the peppermint and gingerbread mochas already!
I think that they start selling those during Halloween until next month bec of Thanksgiving.. But nope, not yet for peppermint.. Plus I hate the taste of gingerbread mochas.. Ugh..

is that what you want?

Old 10-08-2017, 01:56 AM
Moderator Manager

My nephew wants to be a dinosaur but my sister doesn't want to buy a costume. She's thinking if he'll go as one of the Stranger Things kids but I'm like "He wouldn't know who those are!" We've already decorated the house (a bit) with some spider webs and spiders. He's so excited.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top