Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2015, 10:16 PM
Moderator Manager

I figure she's got a ton of books in her bedroom, with lots of it lying on the floor and on her bed.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-17-2015, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

She just loves books.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-18-2015, 01:45 AM
Moderator Manager

x

Old 12-18-2015, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely artwork.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-18-2015, 11:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Old 12-19-2015, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I will update my firefox so hopefully I can see the picture you´ve posted.
Old 12-19-2015, 11:23 PM
Moderator Manager

Emma Watson photographed by Cass Bird for Porter Magazine | Winter 2015

x

Old 12-20-2015, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love them
Old 12-20-2015, 10:15 PM
Moderator Manager

I really hope that early next year, we'll get some promo stuff for Beauty and the Beast already.

Old 12-21-2015, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too.
Old 12-21-2015, 01:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Some people are very upset over the black Hermione casting. They need to get over it. They didn't say what Hermione's race was in the books.
Old 12-21-2015, 08:37 PM
Moderator Manager

Exactly! I applaud the casting team of the play for casting a black Hermione. As we all now, POC is not represented well in the HP universe, at least for the major characters. For all I know, our new Hermione will be so much like canon and she'll blow us away. Some people need to get over themselves.

And so everyone knows her, she's Noma Dumezweni and she's perfect.

Old 12-25-2015, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Pretty Emma goodies
Old 12-26-2015, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-28-2015, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I got to watch the first HP movie in theatres today and little Emma Watson was so cute! Her poofy wavy hair though. Emma just grew more beautiful and beautiful!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top