Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wonderful pictures.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-04-2017, 10:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-06-2017, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-06-2017, 09:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
also featured in the run down was harry potter star emma watson in fourth place, star wars actor john boyega in eighth place, ridley scott in ninth place and eddie redmayne in tenth.

Watson won her high ranking because of her potter work but continued successes including her lead role as belle in the next disney epic beauty and the beast, according to the judging panel.

The top ten is:
1 jk rowling and david heyman
2 ivan dunleavy, pinewood group chief executive
3 christopher nolan, director, writer and producer
4 emma watson, actress
5 will sargent, framestore chief executive
6 col needham, imdb chief executive
7 sadiq khan, london mayor
8 john boyega, actor and producer
9 ridley scott, director and producer
10 eddie redmayne, actor

Old 02-07-2017, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-07-2017, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-07-2017, 10:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Lovely gifset!

I can't remember if I've posted this from last year but just in case for those who hasn't seen this:

Old 02-09-2017, 10:14 PM
Moderator Manager

And another trailer for her upcoming movie "The Circle" is out:

Old 02-10-2017, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

She looks great.
Old 02-11-2017, 12:12 AM
Moderator Manager

The pictures from the Elle Magazine shoot are so beautiful.

Old 02-12-2017, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

They really are.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:47 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm excited cause we'll see Emma promoting for her movies again when BATB rolls around. She's been absent from anything Hollywood for (I think) a year now.

Old 02-13-2017, 09:28 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
As part of promotion for the March 17th release of Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Emma Watson attended the 2017 Elle Style Awards, where she was presented with the Woman of the Year accolade yet again for her philanthropic and work to fight for gender equality.

A few photos of the Harry Potter actress at the VIP lounge of the event, hosted at 41 Conduit Street in London, can be seen below, as well as quotes from her acceptance speech. Many congratulations to Emma on the honor!
Photos: Emma Watson wins 2017 Elle Style Awards' "Woman of the Year", talks equality - SnitchSeeker.com

Old 02-16-2017, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wonderful pictures.
Old 02-16-2017, 10:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Looks like BATB promotions are in full force already.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top