Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2014, 12:25 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
The first official image from Emma Watson's upcoming movie Colonia was released by Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter this week, which featured the Harry Potter actress (Lena in the feature) with costar Michael Nyqvist (who plays German sect leader and nemesis Paul Schäfer). The image, along with a few tidbits from the set, courtesy of Watsonuncensored's translation, can be seen here.

On the scene depicted in the photo above: Nyqvist said, "I see this as a fight to the death between Lena and Schäfer where everyone is trying to crack the other mentally, says Emma Watson, who asked the Swede to not tell how he was going to react in scenes that would become more authentic.
"He took it, and went loose with everything; kicked me, stomped, shouted 'sit, stand, sit,' and everything is possible. While this is Michael Paul Schäfer to a man who can also a very good drinker," says Emma Watson

"Most screenplays are about a damsel in distress rescued by a male knight in shining armor, but this is a story about a young woman who rescues her husband (played by Daniel Brühl). It was there that immediately appealed to me," says Emma Watson.

Filming in Chile and visiting the sect there where the story's tragic events took place in the 1970s: "It's an experience I will never forget. The buildings looked exactly like in the 1970s, although it is called Villa Baviera nowadays. I freaked out completely. You really wonder how such a thing could happen," says Watson.

On Harry Potter: "I've never thought of my job as something I get paid for. Daddy did not tell me how much I earned before I turned 18. It came as a real shock to me! The truth is I just like to be challenged in my job. Additionally, I have not done anything since I was nine, ten years ... This is the only thing I can. Film is my life and my home," says Emma Watson.

"This Film is my first chance to develop a role from beginning to end. I carry the whole movie and it's very different. It is both invigorating and liberating. It's really cool," she says.
Photo: Emma Watson in first promo from drama "Colonia", talks writing HeForShe event speech - SnitchSeeker.com

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-28-2014, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

the alpha bitch
Old 10-29-2014, 12:23 AM
Moderator Manager

Emma for Elle (UK) December 2014.

Emma Watson: Feminism issue cover star | Fashion, Trends, Beauty Tips & Celebrity Style Magazine | ELLE UK

Old 10-30-2014, 10:29 PM
Moderator Manager

Some more photos from Emma's Elle photoshoot:

Photos: Emma Watson Elle UK full cover feature, talks feminism, 'The Queen of the Tearling' - SnitchSeeker.com

Emma was also at the Britannia Awards and was also honoured at the event.

Photos: Emma Watson attends, honoured at 2014 BAFTA Britannia Awards - SnitchSeeker.com

Old 11-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Moderator Manager

Emma at the Brittania awards.

And a BTS of her Elle photoshoot.

Old 11-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Last week we got our first glimpse of Emma Watson in her role as Lena in her upcoming film Colonia, and recently she spoke to the Luxemburger Wort about the role.

The film follows the story of Lena and Daniel, a young couple involved in the political uprising in Chile in the 1970s. When Daniel goes missing, Lena sets out to find him, even when it means going undercover to join a cult at Colonia Dignidad. It’s there that she encounters Paul Schäfer, the abusive cult leader. This is one of Watson’s first serious leading roles in a film for adults, and she spoke a little about what drew her to the film.

"I think ["Colonia" is] about how far you’re willing to go for someone you love. The pressures and tensions of real life, how they act upon a relationship. For me, it’s really about a very courageous woman…The narrative structure we’re used to seeing is the damsel in distress rescued by a knight in shining armor. But this is a story where a young woman goes to save her man. That immediately appealed because you get to be proactive, you get to play a character who really steers the storyline and guides the pace of the story instead of being reactionary and passive. It presented me with a really exciting opportunity and one which is unusual.”
“The truth is I’m happy to do my job for free” — Emma Watson talks “Colonia” | MuggleNet

Old 11-12-2014, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Add me please

Icon: Si_Crazy
Old 11-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Welcome and I've added you.

Old 11-13-2014, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

Thanks! Emma is such a great actress and beautiful and inspiring woman

Old 11-13-2014, 09:59 PM
Moderator Manager

She really is.

Btw, I forgot to post this but she is #1 on this list. Life imitates art.

Harry Potter | Harry Potter's Hogwarts Alums: Ranking Achievements Three Years Later | Photo 1 of 12 | EW.com

Old 11-22-2014, 12:07 AM
Moderator Manager

Photos: Emma Watson in new promo, 'Colonia' set report in Total Film magazine - SnitchSeeker.com

Old 11-22-2014, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Michael Nyqvist

Old 11-23-2014, 04:46 AM
Moderator Manager

Some candids of Emma in Berlin yesterday: Emma Watson BELGIUM: NEW: Pictures of Emma Watson in Berlin

Old 12-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Emma Watson took a break from filming her upcoming drama Colonia to attend the 2014 British Fashion Awards on Monday evening at the London Coliseum.

Photos: Emma Watson attends 2014 British Fashion Awards - SnitchSeeker.com

Old 12-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Moderator Manager

Here's another shot of Emma's jumpsuit at the BFAs minus the jacket.

The Week in Fashion: From Emma Watson’s 70s Vibe to Cara Delevingne’s Wild Look | Vanity Fair

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top