Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2004, 06:57 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] I love the posters!

Quote:
Originally posted by Anla:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Perhaps there should be seperate theaters, labelled for those who have read the books and those who haven't. That way we don't spoil things for them. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's a great idea! Because I will have a hard time holding back all the things that might spoil people who haven't read the book...
I actually feel a bit sorry for those poor innocent people that will see the movie with me [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2004, 08:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Ooh..I'm definitely loving the posters [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I'll be trying (unsuccessfully) not to spoil those around me at the theater [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 04-15-2004, 09:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Ooh! I love those posters. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I love the way Sirius is just standing in the background like that. Thanks for sharing Sade. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2004, 08:49 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] How happy am I that Sirus is in not one but both of the new promotional pictures!

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ell xxx
Old 04-16-2004, 08:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Sade [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] thanx for the posters
Are those voodoo shrunken heads hanging over Ron? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

House -- vote for it.
Old 04-16-2004, 01:54 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] great posters !!! love them [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
But am i the only who don't like Ron's sweater ?

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 04-16-2004, 05:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cite Des Anges:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] great posters !!! love them [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
But am i the only who don't like Ron's sweater ?</STRONG>
Yeah its pretty odd ... :/

I think its funnier though that Sirius is wearing plaid pants! They look like golf pants [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] you can really see them in the Shreiking Shack pics... If it was said in the book he wore plaid pants..I missed it... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2004, 12:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyOfLorien:
<STRONG>

Yeah its pretty odd ... :/

I think its funnier though that Sirius is wearing plaid pants! They look like golf pants [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] you can really see them in the Shreiking Shack pics... If it was said in the book he wore plaid pants..I missed it... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>

I thought the trouser were weird too. I think the pages were stuck together in my copy of POA 'cause i missed that page too.

Ell xxx
Old 04-17-2004, 02:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Anla:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Perhaps there should be seperate theaters, labelled for those who have read the books and those who haven't. That way we don't spoil things for them. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] You mean there are actually people out there (translation: out in the real world)
who hasn't read the Harry Potter books? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

*Sade scratches her head*

Oh! You mean those 3 people? [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] But don't you think giving those special three their very own movie theater would be a bit much?! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] How happy am I that Sirus is in not one but both of the new promotional pictures!
</STRONG>
And I'm happy to report that those two *points up*
Are the official international PoA posters!
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
er... meaning?

So, that means those two would be the ones hanging in all the theaters
outside of the US. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by FawkesRises:
<STRONG>Sade [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] thanx for the posters
Are those voodoo shrunken heads hanging over Ron? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Just sharing my "wealth", Sam [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And yes, those are shrunken heads [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

They're one of my love Fonzie's excellent additions. You'd be seeing those nasty little buggers screaming obsceneties at the Knight Bus. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] great posters !!! love them [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
But am i the only who don't like Ron's sweater ?</STRONG>
But those sweaters are canon!

Those are the infamous maroon Weasley sweaters that Mummy Molly lovingly makes for her kids every Christmas. Ron has tons of them, remember? And he complains about them constantly too!

Actually, I believe that the Weasley Sweaters have been mentioned more in canon than Blaise Zabini... Blaise is just more popular in Fandom [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
~ Sade
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 04-17-2004, 02:32 PM
Supreme Fan

sade: what is your siggie from? It's really cool [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

gah..I can't wait for the movies..I was leery about gary as sirius at first, but the more I see him in the role, the more excited I get [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

===================================================================
I made my sig myself [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] ~ Sade

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited Marauder's Child ]

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 04-17-2004, 08:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:
<STRONG>

I thought the trouser were weird too. I think the pages were stuck together in my copy of POA 'cause i missed that page too.

Ell xxx</STRONG>
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well its Sirius so I'll take him any way I can (and Gary looks good it just about anything [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

Quote:
Originally posted by Marauder's Child:
<STRONG>

But those sweaters are canon!

Those are the infamous maroon Weasley sweaters that Mummy Molly lovingly makes for her kids every Christmas. Ron has tons of them, remember? And he complains about them constantly too!
</STRONG>
I guess it hadn't clicked w/ me that his sweater there was a Weasley sweater- because I picture them w/ a big "R" on it (or whoevers initial)- but I guess they didn't all have an R- The neckline is what makes it so odd...but now that I think about it being a "Weasley" sweater, its actually cool its in there- though still poor Ron- not the coolest sweater ever [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited LadyOfLorien ]
Old 04-18-2004, 04:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
think its funnier though that Sirius is wearing plaid pants! They look like golf pants you can really see them in the Shreiking Shack pics... If it was said in the book he wore plaid pants..I missed it...
Hey that's right ! I like plaid stuff, but now i like them even more [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Quote:
That's right too ! i admit it, i just forgot about it &lt;-- bad me [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]
But yeah, i was more like LadyOfLorien, to me, a weasley sweater must have a big letter sewed on it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyway, about that Sirius tee shirt thing, what about covering it up til the end of the movie and then showing it off [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] this way you can put whatever you want on it like " Siri didn't do it " or anything else [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] well that's just a suggestion [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 04-19-2004, 03:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Anyway, about that Sirius tee shirt thing, what about covering it up til the end of the movie and then showing it off [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] this way you can put whatever you want on it like " Siri didn't do it " or anything else </STRONG>
That's a good idea. You could suddenly reveal the message on the shirt at the end of the movie, and look around smugly at those who thought Sirius was actually guilty (because we know better [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ).

Of course, if you're at a multi-plex, then you have to worry about not letting the people coming in to the theater for the next movie see the shirt.

This whole not spoiling thing is going to be a challenge, isn't it? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 04-19-2004, 03:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by White Lady of Rohan:
<STRONG>Missed you too! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Micheal and Brian kisses sure make me happy. Although I do prefer Brian/Justin and Micheal/Ben.</STRONG>
You conventional shipper you. Think outside the square! I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Michael/Ben. That reminds me, Queer as Folk is on tonight [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

For the shirts, as long as it's something cryptic, only those who have read the books will get it and you won't have to worry about spoiling people. Just don't go there with a shirt that says "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE SIRIUS DIED!! BAD JKR!!" (Although it would be kinda funny to have a mock one like "OMG WHY DID SHE KILL OFF HARRY??" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'd wear one like that)
Old 04-19-2004, 04:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by shazaam:
<STRONG>(Although it would be kinda funny to have a mock one like "OMG WHY DID SHE KILL OFF HARRY??" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'd wear one like that)</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]