Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2004, 12:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Anla
Nah, Sirius-related excitement is completely normal. Right?
It sure is!

Sade - Read and understood.
Old 05-31-2004, 05:21 AM
Extreme Fan

The making of the movie was on ITV this morning for any British fans,it was so cool.

I can't believe the movie comes out today over here,unfortunately I can't see it today,or probably tomorrow for the matter but still it's really exciting.

Ell xx
Old 05-31-2004, 08:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey girls! Sorry I've been MIA lately, I have friends in from out of town!

I need some help from the wonderful FA! I'm making a shirt for Friday night, but I'm having problems picking a quote for it. Opinions would be nice. Which of the following do the lovely people folks here like?

"Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor."

"What was there to be gained by fighting the most evil wizard who ever existed? Only innocent lives!"

"Then you should have died! Died rather than betray your friends, as we would have done for you!"

Thanks in advance for your help, girls, if any of the pics turn out, I'll post them here!!!

Only a few days left. *SQUEE*

wyatt: how exactly did i die again?
me: beeker shoved a huge snake fang through your diary
wyatt: my WHAT?
Old 05-31-2004, 09:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

I have to say that
Quote:
"Then you should have died! Died rather than betray your friends, as we would have done for you!"
is like my favorite quote from PoA so yeah...that's the one I'd use.

Oh I wanna see it in Imax too! But the closest Imaz theater is downtown and so Im gonna see it in a normal theatre first.

*realizes I'll be going to school downtown this summer*

Perfect! I can just go after class! to the Imax theater. Wicked.

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 05-31-2004, 12:43 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree. You should use this one

It's a really great quote.
Old 05-31-2004, 11:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LittleLove7N
I agree this one is great!!!! Such an excellent quote

Quote:
Originally posted by LittleLove7N

"Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor."
I gotta this one though too! And I think for purposes of a T-Shirt...its actually the one I'd go with

Saw Gary on the Today show earlier....but I think they just used borrowed footage from the Dateline special...and the cut him off at a weird place...stupid NBC.....

I also saw The Professional today...I had never seen it before....it was very good! Much better than I expected!!! Gary does look really good in that movie!

Here is one of my fav pics of him at the UK premiere...he such a goofy look on his face
Old 06-01-2004, 01:03 AM
Total Fan

Hey Steph am I your muse now because I gave you the idea for the thread title?

And on the cold wet dirt I cry.
Old 06-01-2004, 06:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells

You have strange cinema experiences,mine all pale in comparison,although once someone came and put his arm round my friend cause he thought it was his girlfriend but that's not as good as crazy four year olds!
Now that I think about it, I do have rather...interesting experiences.

And as for Legos -- I'm off to explore the shops today. I'm curious to see if there is a Padfoot as well as a lego!Siri.

I think my shirt is ace, but then again I made it, so I'm biased. I got a photo and underneath 'Back in Black' I was going to do a quote but then I revamped one of my fav thread titles. That, and Back in Black is one of my fav songs ever

Imax -- wish we had one here though this fall I'll be transferring to a bigger college and there's an Imax there

House -- vote for it.
Old 06-01-2004, 06:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Luinélwen
Hey Steph am I your muse now because I gave you the idea for the thread title?
Sure are.

You don't care that I changed it do you?
Old 06-01-2004, 09:58 AM
Addicted Fan

I really love this quote:
Quote:
but for a t-shirt I think that this one:
Quote:
fits better...

FawkesRises: I've seen the "Sirius Escapes" Lego set. It's really cool! Especially since it's one of my fave parts of the third book
I haven't seen any with Padfoot though...
Old 06-02-2004, 04:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by FawkesRises
Now that I think about it, I do have rather...interesting experiences.

And as for Legos -- I'm off to explore the shops today. I'm curious to see if there is a Padfoot as well as a lego!Siri.

I think my shirt is ace, but then again I made it, so I'm biased. I got a photo and underneath 'Back in Black' I was going to do a quote but then I revamped one of my fav thread titles. That, and Back in Black is one of my fav songs ever

Imax -- wish we had one here though this fall I'll be transferring to a bigger college and there's an Imax there
See,you don't realise what memorable,albeit a little unusual, eperiences you have unitl you realise how boring others are. Oh so did you find a lego padfoot,I almost love dog Siri as much as the real thing-almost!

Omg,I'm so excited. I get to see the movie today.

Ell xxx
Old 06-02-2004, 11:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Ell : cool -- I don't see the movie till tomorrow (I'm hoping there won't be a demented four yr old this time -- I can not be distracted from Siri)

And no -- blasted shops! not an Hp lego to be seen, nevermind a lego!Padfoot. Oh well, over the weekend I'm going out of town so I can check out some other places

House -- vote for it.
Old 06-02-2004, 05:51 PM
Total Fan

I don't mind Steph, I like it your idea better...I'm so happy that I'm your muse!!! YAY!!! I feel special.

I'm going to buy Lego now.

Ell, don't tell me what happens, I can't see it for a week yet!

And on the cold wet dirt I cry.
Old 06-02-2004, 07:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh man. That day before movies goes by far too slow. Tomorrow's my last day of high school forever and there is nothing better than going to see PoA on that great day. 11:59 tomorrow. School will go by way too slow. I just know it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Luinélwen
I don't mind Steph, I like it your idea better...I'm so happy that I'm your muse!!! YAY!!! I feel special.
We will work together in the future on titles.

Steph <---- Anxious beyond words.
Old 06-02-2004, 11:19 PM
Extreme Fan

I know tomorrow is going to go by far too slow.....

I am spending the day from about 3 pm at the "mall" type place where the mvie is playing....to keep an eye on the lines, so when one forms I'll be close to the front.

Gonna wear my "Have You Seen This Wizard?" shirt!

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!