Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2004, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

Just as long as they don't change the content of Lupin's story, I don't care if it's done in flashback or with Lupin just telling it. Of course, if there's going to be so much long dialogue, then I really hope the actor doing Lupin can pull it off. I haven't seen him in anything yet, so I really don't know if he's a good actor or not. Still, they've done a pretty good job with casting the movie so far, so I'm hopeful. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I do think that Gary Oldman is a good actor, from a few movies I've seen him in, so I think he can do Sirius well.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 02-24-2004, 02:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I do think that Gary Oldman is a good actor, from a few movies I've seen him in, so I think he can do Sirius well.
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Gary Oldman is used to playing evil character...So yeah he could do well in Sirius as he's supposed to look scary and all, but I don't know, I have to see it first

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 02-24-2004, 02:48 PM
Extreme Fan

I have every faith in Gary - after he played Beethoven in Immortal Beloved, that man can do anything [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

House -- vote for it.
Old 02-24-2004, 05:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ive only seen Gary oldman in the 5th element and I really didn't like that movie so I wasn't paying much attention. From what I saw he was a pretty good actor and from what Ive heard he is so I think hell be a good Siri, even if he isnt hot enough... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-25-2004, 02:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

hey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
nice thread, do you mind if i join? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Quote:
Originally posted by Celebriän Sáralondë:
<STRONG>....I think hell be a good Siri, even if he isnt hot enough... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yeah i hope so, i allways though of sirius black beeing really hot and good looking... like the picis at Art Dungeon [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

still i can't wait for the movie! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

kitty [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2004, 08:18 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kitty_cat:
<STRONG>hey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
nice thread, do you mind if i join? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

yeah i hope so, i allways though of sirius black beeing really hot and good looking... like the picis at Art Dungeon [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

still i can't wait for the movie! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Hi Kitty [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Do you want me to add you to the list at the beginning of the thread?
I love the pics at Art Dungeon! She's the only artist who has even come close to what I think Remus looks like...

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 02-25-2004, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

I'm optimistic about Sirius in the movie. I just hope that the storyline is adapted well. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by kitty_cat:
<STRONG>hey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
nice thread, do you mind if i join? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Welcome to the thread! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 02-25-2004, 03:05 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm also feeling positive about Sirius in the movie..
I guess the only one I'm worried about is Lupin..Speaking of Lupin...anyone who likes Lupin should make their way over to the Howlers (Remus lupin appreciation) thread...it's getting kinda bare over there [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 02-25-2004, 03:34 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Well if most of you are confident about Gary Oldman playing Siri then I guess it's gonna be okaie [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
I think hell be a good Siri, even if he isnt hot enough...
yeah i agree, even if Gary Oldman performance is brilliant i think hotness will still missing [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Btw what are those pict on art dungeon ? Can anyone give me a link or something so i'm gonna check it out thx [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2004, 06:27 PM
New Fan

Hey Animags.

Hm. I've seen both David and Gary and I don't think we should worry about how they'll be playing Seer and Remmy.

And though Gary and David are not "hot" per say, just remember that they have to make Gary look the way he does due to Azkaban - he wasn't totally good looking when he came out but he "retained vestiges of dark good looks". Gary Oldman was DEFINITELY hot when he was younger (Sid Vicious, baby!) and he still has that roguish, dashing look. He has a good sense of characterization and he'll do a terrific job as Seer - he's not the kind to give disappointing performances.

Okay, that's my two cents on that.

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited Hogswellvillian01 ]
Old 02-26-2004, 12:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

please add me to the list [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img], thanx [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

here's the link:
Art Dungeon

Reamus, is one of my fav also [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

kitty [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2004, 12:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not worried about Sirius, so much as I'm worried about Remus. I didn't care much but I was a picture of Ewan McGregor and he woulda been a great Remus.

[img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] my head hurts...

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-26-2004, 05:04 PM
Passionate Fan

OMG, just the Art Dungeon pict and there soooo beautiful, thank you very much for the link [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I used to see Aragorn face when i was thinking about Siri but now those pict totally erased it of my mind, and it's way better now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2004, 05:07 PM
Passionate Fan

And i forgot to say that yeah, Ewan Mc Gregor would have been good doing Sirius ^^.....And i'm sorry for your head [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2004, 05:27 PM
Supreme Fan

kitty_cat: I added you to the list [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I can't really see Ewan as Sirius..and I guess I never really did...I saw him more as Remus, especially after I saw the awesome fan art that had Ewan's head from Star Wars put on the body of someone wearing the teacher's robes...it was awesome

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top