Old 02-21-2004, 03:08 PM
Supreme Fan

No problem...did you find it all right?

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 02-22-2004, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Celebriän Sáralondë:
<STRONG>Now I really must watch it. I want to know what part it's from... I hope they didn't add anything... Like what if it's Sirius escaping Azkaban? Oh! No, maybe it's after Wormtail escapes and he's brought to that room where the dementor's supposed to kiss him? I dunno...</STRONG>
Unless they change things from the book, I think that it could only be when he's captured at Hogwarts or when he was first brought to Azkaban after the Potters' deaths. Because he didn't fight any guards during his escape from Azkaban - he just walked out in Padfoot form, right?

But I am getting more intrigued to see this movie. I might actually have to go see it as soon as it comes out, and usually only LotR movies get that level of urgency with me. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 02-22-2004, 02:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriela:
<STRONG>No problem...did you find it all right?</STRONG>
Yep [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Concerning the movie i read somwhere that the new director had been less faithful to the book than Chris Colombus, so maybe they actually added stuff

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 02-22-2004, 10:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

hmm I heard that he was more faithful... though maybe I heard that from cuaron supporters... im not sure.

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-23-2004, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

In general, I prefer movies to be accurate to the books. (Although I didn't mind most of the changes to the LotR - I guess because I felt they kept the spirit of the story so well.) If they have to make changes, I like them to at least be changes that make some sense due to the change in media. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I understand changing some lines and things, and I know that the movies are never going to be exactly like the books, but hope that they don't mess with the Sirius storyline too much. Especially since I want the Shrieking Shack scenes to be like they are in the books. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited Anla ]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 02-23-2004, 07:42 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Anla:
<STRONG>I understand changing some lines and things, and I know that the movies are never going to be exactly like the books, but hope that they don't mess with the Sirius storyline too much. Especially since I want the Shrieking Shack scenes to be like they are in the books. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I definitely agree...I'm really hoping they don't change the Sirius storyline much (or the Lupin scenes for that matter).
And I definitely hope the Shrieking Shack scene stays the way it is in the books...

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 02-23-2004, 10:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Actually, in reguards to the Shrieking Shack...I kinda hope that some of Lupin's tale is told in falshback, so we get to see what happened. I won't be upset if it is not, but wouldn't that be fun.

"Hermione, let me have a pinch, go on, it can't hurt" - Ron (OotP)
Old 02-23-2004, 02:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kilikena Miki:
<STRONG>Actually, in reguards to the Shrieking Shack...I kinda hope that some of Lupin's tale is told in falshback, so we get to see what happened. I won't be upset if it is not, but wouldn't that be fun.</STRONG>
Couldn't have put it better myself [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ell xxx
Old 02-23-2004, 07:27 PM
Extreme Fan

i think that showing it as a flashback will be best in the way that it will keep the audience captive and easier to tell. I never thought about that. Ooooooh I'm *really really* excited now. Thank Buddha for the constant day/hour/second countdown on Muggle Net. I love that site.
Old 02-23-2004, 08:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ooo countdown! Ive been wondering where one was and I knew there had to be one somewhere. yayness!

flashbacks is a neat idea. I kinda don't think there will be flashbacks tho. I think we wouldve heard, prolly.

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-23-2004, 08:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Ooh..I hadn't thought about flashbacks either...that would be the most interesting way to tell the story of it. wow..that would be so awesome. I would love to see a young sirius!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 02-23-2004, 10:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, if you watch one of the newer trailers you can see Sirius being held by two guards in black. I don't think this is a flashback, it could be when he is taken in to custody by Fudge's men. However, it could be a flashback, he just looks scraggly like he has been in prison for years. WHO KNOWS?!

"Hermione, let me have a pinch, go on, it can't hurt" - Ron (OotP)
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top