Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2003, 01:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Angel_Demoness You have a great avie!!!
I think that a lot of people love POA for Sirius and Remus!!!JK Rowling create 2 wonderful carachter!!!

Literati,Immortal lovers,djer,LoVe,Fab,JJ,Shimmer,Breakfast,Spooners,Betty&Armando,Lety&Fer,Nikita&Michael,Jordan&Woody
Old 12-19-2003, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

While I liked the first two books, PoA is the one where I really got hooked on the series. Having the Marauders in the story (especially Sirius [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) just gave the story so much more richness for me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 12-19-2003, 08:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah the marauders (mostly siri [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) added something to the series... dont ask me what tho [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] just a different touch that im dying to know more about. siriusly, not enough has been said about them

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 12-19-2003, 09:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Angel_Demoness:
<STRONG>Yeah the marauders (mostly siri [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) added something to the series... dont ask me what tho [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] just a different touch that im dying to know more about. siriusly, not enough has been said about them</STRONG>
I know what you mean. I can't quite figure it out either but there's something about the Marauders that I can't get enough of. I'm always excited to hear about those guys. Especially Sirius and Remus.
Old 12-20-2003, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

For me, it adds more depth and background to the story. Plus, I like Sirius, Remus, James, and Lily as characters. Also, I like how we get to find out more information about them as time goes on. It adds to the mystery somehow, and allows for interesting speculation. I keep looking forward to finding out more and more in the next books.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 12-20-2003, 10:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yes me too. I want to know something more about Sirius, Remus and James when they was in the school. I like their friendship. I like them too much. I hop JKR put Sirius again in the 6 book. I hope she will find a way to let dead people back!

Literati,Immortal lovers,djer,LoVe,Fab,JJ,Shimmer,Breakfast,Spooners,Betty&Armando,Lety&Fer,Nikita&Michael,Jordan&Woody
Old 12-20-2003, 02:55 PM
Extreme Fan

POA is my fave book and the OOTP mainly for the fact that we find out maruader info in thsoe two,I know the maruaders,especially James, have come under a lot of criticism after OOTP but I don't see why.What they were doing was obviously wrong but it doesn't define them.The Rock! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ell xxx
Old 12-20-2003, 03:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:
<STRONG>POA is my fave book and the OOTP mainly for the fact that we find out maruader info in thsoe two,I know the maruaders,especially James, have come under a lot of criticism after OOTP but I don't see why.What they were doing was obviously wrong but it doesn't define them.The Rock! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
I just see what they did to Severus was a mistake and they were stupid boys at the time. I love Severus and the marauders and that scene didn't change my opinion about them at all. Of course I felt sorry for Severus though and I was angry at James and Sirius. But I still love them all.
Old 12-20-2003, 06:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Hi all [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
I can't wait to see the third movie...see how Oldman does w/ the role....I am looking at it a bit more positively than I was before...
Marauder's Child: What is your siggie from?

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 12-21-2003, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Laly_djer:
<STRONG>I hop JKR put Sirius again in the 6 book. I hope she will find a way to let dead people back!</STRONG>
While I honestly don't think we're going to see anymore of Sirius in Harry's lifetime [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] , I am hopeful for more flashbacks and memories about him and the other Marauders.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 12-21-2003, 09:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

I disagree. I think that he will come back in some way, shape, or form. I don't think that somehow he'll rise from the dead but the way he dies makes me think that he will somehow speak to harry again. That bloody veil... Plus, has anyone else noticed the strange conversation between Bellatrix and voldy after sirius dies. I think that's when it is... or maybe b4 but i dont think so. I don't have my ootp book cuz i let a friend borrow it, otherwise i'd type it up

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 12-21-2003, 10:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I disagree. I think that he will come back in some way, shape, or form. I don't think that somehow he'll rise from the dead but the way he dies makes me think that he will somehow speak to harry again. That bloody veil... Plus, has anyone else noticed the strange conversation between Bellatrix and voldy after sirius dies. I think that's when it is... or maybe b4 but i dont think so. I don't have my ootp book cuz i let a friend borrow it, otherwise i'd type it up</STRONG>
It's funny you guys are talking about this because my brother and I got into an argument about this today. He thinks that Sirius will come back because he doesn't think that Rowling would just leave it like that. Maybe Sirius will come back in some way but I think it will only be through flashbacks. I never stop hoping though. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2003, 11:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey girls, just wanted to let y'all know that I'm back. Will try to add to conversation when I'm more awake. Right now.....must.....go.....bed

wyatt: how exactly did i die again?
me: beeker shoved a huge snake fang through your diary
wyatt: my WHAT?
Old 12-22-2003, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I disagree. I think that he will come back in some way, shape, or form. I don't think that somehow he'll rise from the dead but the way he dies makes me think that he will somehow speak to harry again. That bloody veil... </STRONG>
Guess we'll have to wait and see (I'm so ready for the next book, now ). I really don't think so, though. I think, in the HP world, that when you die, your spirit moves on and is no longer really in contact with this world (with the noticable exception of ghosts, who don't actually leave our existence in the first place). There's no question that the spirit goes on (I really liked Luna's talk with Harry at the end of OotP), but not here. There can be shadows of the person, things like talking portraits and the shades of his parents that Harry saw in GoF, but as Dumbledore pointed out, they're not the real people.

Still, I'm not saying I'd necessarily be upset if I was wrong about this, depending on how it was done. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-22-2003: Message edited Anla ]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 12-23-2003, 09:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Morning Animags [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

LittleLovesent Siri home [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Well, gotta run, RL is calling my name - So happy christmas! May lots of Siri dreams dance in your heads (preferably naked [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])

House -- vote for it.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top