Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2011, 11:58 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

Interesting idea but I don't know if Bonnie wants to play a teenager again. But I guess it depends on what age the foursome are supposed to be.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:10 AM
Loyal Fan

I believe it's supposed to be those characters from their teens into their 20's, which would actually probably be perfect age-wise for her.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entert...,2074276.story

But, it's probably a moot point because she's not on the more serious rumored cast lists, who the hell knows if she can do a passable American accent, and if they're doing it any time soon it seems doubtful she'd have the time until next year since she's got to wrap up school. But, it is kinda fun to imagine. It would be amazing if she could swing it, though, exactly because it would require her to demonstrate a really good American accent and because it's a really great character.

Last edited by mrcase; 08-02-2011 at 04:38 AM
Old 08-02-2011, 08:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcase (View Post)
I believe it's supposed to be those characters from their teens into their 20's, which would actually probably be perfect age-wise for her.

'Sex and the City' prequel in the works? - chicagotribune.com

But, it's probably a moot point because she's not on the more serious rumored cast lists, who the hell knows if she can do a passable American accent, and if they're doing it any time soon it seems doubtful she'd have the time until next year since she's got to wrap up school. But, it is kinda fun to imagine. It would be amazing if she could swing it, though, exactly because it would require her to demonstrate a really good American accent and because it's a really great character.
As much as I love the TV series (and in part the first movie) I'd rather this franchise quit while they're ahead; they should have quit after the first movie, tbh.

Anyway, I'd really rather Bonnie concentrate on the indies and festival movies post-Potter, not because I don't believe she's capable of being in a Hollywood-popcorn type of movies but because I'd rather see her star in something that's more character-driven rather than plot-driven which is what most Hollywood scripts nowadays then to be.

Movies like Blue Valentine or Like Crazy or even Chalet Girl would be perfect vehicles for Bonnie since those are the ones which focus more of human relationships rather than situations.

But then again this is just me.
"They say nothing lasts forever; will you be my 'nothing'?"
Old 08-02-2011, 07:03 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

I actually think Bonnie would follow the career path of the K(C)ates Winslet and Blanchett and do a few big budget movies now and then for the paycheck and do smaller stuff in between. Which I guess is basically what she's doing now, heh.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alxndrjosephine (View Post)
Anyway, I'd really rather Bonnie concentrate on the indies and festival movies post-Potter, not because I don't believe she's capable of being in a Hollywood-popcorn type of movies but because I'd rather see her star in something that's more character-driven rather than plot-driven which is what most Hollywood scripts nowadays then to be.

Movies like Blue Valentine or Like Crazy or even Chalet Girl would be perfect vehicles for Bonnie since those are the ones which focus more of human relationships rather than situations.

But then again this is just me.
I like this too. And I agree with CHH as well. I can see her doing exactly that. I think Bonnie would prefer the opportunity to work in small movies that give her variety of characters rather than stereotyping herself and work in big budget movies.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 08-04-2011, 09:27 AM
Total Fan

Oh, my, I hope Bonnie doesn't end up in the SatC prequel. I loved the series, but the movies, which were never great to begin with, just keep getting worse. Besides, it just... idk, it just doesn't seem like a good fit for Bonnie. But who knows, she could surprise me.

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Old 08-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

Haute Muse shoot is up!! Bonnie Wright: ‘Haute Muse’ Spread — EXCLUSIVE! | Bonnie Wright | Just Jared Jr.

GORGEOUS!
Old 08-04-2011, 02:06 PM
Loyal Fan

I was going to post that !

The one with the orange dress is my favourite ***drools***

The one with the jumpsuit is amazing too ! She could murder someone with those heels...
Rousseau did a strange thing for a philosopher. He married Thérèse, an illiterate maid who didn't even know the months of the year... which must have bade for some of the most fantastic conversations ever... With him going "How can we be certain that what we perceive is actually real ?" and her going "Ooh, I don't know... Now I've got one for you, have we had february yet ?"
Old 08-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

The one in the peach looking dress is my favorite too. Just GORGEOUS. I love her hair in the one where she looks like she's dancing, it is perfection.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

No one makes me question my sexuality quite like she does.

That shot of her in the peach dress. THAT. SHOT.

THAT LEG.

THAT HAIR.

THAT SKIN.

THAT FACE.

There are no words.

SHE IS MAH GODDESS. MAH QUEEN.

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 08-04-2011, 02:44 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

I really don't like the way they changed the shape of her eyes and her eyebrows in the B&W picture--it completely changes the way she looks. But the rest are lovely. I wonder how many people it took to get Bonnie into that bejeweled catsuit.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

The black and white is my least favorite.

But the peach and jumpsuit more than make up for it. GUH.

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 08-04-2011, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

I agree, the B&W has been photoshopped way, way too much, it barely even looks like her. I think it's the eyebrows, those are not her eyebrows. But the other 3 are gorgeous and make up for it.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

OHMYYY *____________________*
wow! *drools* I love all the photos but the B&W but i love them all

credit: Dreams come true, miracles happen.

I just made this and gosh bonnie just made my day i thought i'd share with all of youuu
Old 08-04-2011, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

It's lovely! ♥

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top