Such a good Ginny fanfic
https://archiveofourown.org/works/18...pters/44462530
Old 06-09-2019, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-10-2019, 02:08 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Verified
i am honoured to announce that i’m now an official oceans ambassador for @greenpeace (though i wish we didn’t need to fight to protect our planet) but i couldn’t be more proud of the friends and comrades i’ve met on the global @greenpeace team who work tirelessly and passionately to protect our oceans. as an ambassador i will be working to implement a united nations global oceans treaty to protect at least a third of our oceans as ocean sanctuaries. help me by signing the petition in my bio 👍 here’s where it all began on the arctic sunrise! i’m going to share some other memories throughout the day for #worldoceansday #protectheocean 🐳🐬🐚

Quote:
we’ve knocked on doors of the big offenders, many of which are not taking action to protect us 🚫 #worldoceansday #protectouroceans

"My name. Just my name, like a whisper. So I took it, clicked it, this tiny ball of light appeared.
And I knew … sure enough it flew towards me, ball of light. Right into my chest.
Straight through me. Right here, I knew that it was gonna take me where I needed to go."

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-14-2019, 02:39 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
we’ve pulled some stunts. an action @greenpeace is famous for. there are no boundaries when you’re working to protect the planet #worldoceansday #protectouroceans

Quote:
i’ve worn some very reflective outfits whilst trawling for microplastics from the river wye to miami 🌎 have you signed the petition yet? #worldoceansday #protectouroceans

"My name. Just my name, like a whisper. So I took it, clicked it, this tiny ball of light appeared.
And I knew … sure enough it flew towards me, ball of light. Right into my chest.
Straight through me. Right here, I knew that it was gonna take me where I needed to go."

Old 06-15-2019, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-16-2019, 01:56 AM
Moderator Manager

Old 06-19-2019, 12:51 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
i’m proud to be wearing my @togetherbandofficial to raise awareness and funds to support the @unfoundation global goal 14: life below water. i shared my band with @imkevinjpatel an inspiring youth activist here in los angeles and member of @thisiszerohour let’s band together and make sure the global goals are achieved #togetherband #bottletop #globalgoals #goal14 #unfoundation #shareyourgoal #ubs #wwf

Old 06-19-2019, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-19-2019, 11:18 PM
Moderator Manager

+

Old 06-26-2019, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-26-2019, 09:16 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
the iconic @prada nylon will now be made from econyl ♻️ i travelled to arizona with @natgeo to learn about how waste carpet is saved from landfill and up-cycled at aquafil recycling facility in a closed loop process to make @econylbrand #PradaReNylon

Old 06-27-2019, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-28-2019, 03:24 AM
Moderator Manager

Old 06-28-2019, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love Ginny in this fanfic
https://archiveofourown.org/works/11...pters/26996661
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top