Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2009, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

Arnold gets so much love here. He must be so happy.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 03-17-2009, 07:36 AM
Total Fan

at the image of Arnold defeating Voldemort. He could totally smite Voldie with his cuteness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaussene (View Post)
I like to imagine that Ginny called her pygmy puff that way, because it was an anagram of her brother's name.
Or that the name Arnold is a combination of Arthur and Ronald, the names of her two favorite Weasley men. Awww....

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Old 03-17-2009, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldflames (View Post)

HP Arnold by =marvelous-magic on deviantART

LOL how can you not love him?

Of all the HP pets, I'd want a pygmy puff, I think. I mean a Kneazle would be AWESOME and so would an owl, but pygmy puffs just seem so gosh darn CUTE. *is such a girl* But hey...GINNY AGREED.
Awwwww.....I really want a pygmy puff now. How can someone not melt at the sight of that!!!

Quote:
I, personally, was waiting for Arnold to save the day in "Deathly Hallows." Screw Harry and the Elder Wand. I wanted to see Voldemort deal with a cute pink puff ball. He probably would've been too scared to go near it.
LOLZ
*images Arnold rolling around on Voldermort, defeating him with his cuteness*
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 03-17-2009, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Oh, every time I see that art of Arnold eating chocolate chip cookies, he makes me melt. I want a pygmy puff of my own! Orange, red or pink, I don't mind. That has to be the cutest Arnold art ever!

And good theory for Arnold name too, pennylane. Yeah, it could be either Ronald's anagram or combination or Arthur and Ronald. Either way, it's still so cute.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 03-17-2009, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And good theory for Arnold name too, pennylane. Yeah, it could be either Ronald's anagram or combination or Arthur and Ronald. Either way, it's still so cute.
That is a good theory. Though I do wonder how Ginny got Ron's owl name Pigwidgeon or what Ron calls him Pig.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 03-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have wondered the story behind Pigwidgeon . It is an interesting name, that's for sure

I like that theory . It would make sense. And it's cute

Oh Arnold is adorable!!!!

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 03-17-2009, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

If Ron's owl name was just Pig, I would think Ginny was picking on Ron's eating habits, but the full name is Pigwidgeon.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 03-17-2009, 06:42 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

Well, a widgeon is a duck. According to the blurb at the side, "The American Widgeon is more restless than most ducks, and is quick to sense trouble and will launch itself into the air with a flurry of alarm calls and beating wings." Sounds like Ron's Pig to me. I guess the Pig may be a reference to either Ron or Ron or Pigwidgeon's eating habits.

Pigwidgeon also is a cant word meaning anything small or petty. As for what a cant word is, cant is a term used for a secret language.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, that is certainly fitting to the little owl . It would make sense for Ginny (And Jo) to name Pig that.

Dean&Castiel

Old 03-17-2009, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Ooooo....well that makes sense. Very fitting to the little owl.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 03-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ginny must be pretty well read.

I like the Arnold anagram theory.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Well, it does show that she knows a lot of words and the meanings, which fits. She does become a sports writer for the Daily Prophet.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 03-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Probably writes like The New Yorker as oppose to Rita Skeeter.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I'm sure she does. Otherwise a certain someone would kick her butt if she wrote like Rita Skeeter.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 03-17-2009, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True that . Rita's writing would have nothing on Ginny's.

I'd absolutely love to read an article of Ginny's. Is it too much to hope that Jo might write one in the future, just for us?

Dean&Castiel

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top