Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2016, 11:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:

David Yates: The worlds are connected, and there are characters that exist in both. [We hear of] Dumbledore in this film, and we see him in the next part of the trilogy [note, this was reported on before the five movies were confirmed earlier this month]. He teaches at Hogwarts…

The scenes that Jo has written are lovely. The younger Dumbledore is delightful. He’s very mischievous and enormous fun and a bit of a political animal. I’m yet to cast him. I’ve got a couple of ideas, though…”
David Yates teases Dumbledore casting & fun personality in 'Fantastic Beasts' sequel - SnitchSeeker.com

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-23-2016, 09:36 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:

“Dan [Fogler] was great at inventing spells,” says Waterston, as she tries to come up with one to banish Donald Trump. “I wonder what it would be like? ‘Moonup Trumperus’ or something. You know, like to send him to the moon. There were wonderful ones about, ‘Katherine Ha-Perincus’ was to act better.”

“And if we were feeling a bit lazy and I needed some better, you know, I needed a bit of energy, he’d be like, ‘Leonardo Di-Caffeinate!’ And you’d start acting well,” adds Redmayne.

Alison Sudol: “Even though I was in my 20s, I was sitting in my bunk at night, and everybody else was sort of hanging out and doing the band thing, and couldn’t have been happier, and was so sad when it finished. All of us thought that was the end of this world.

“And then now, we get this gift of having another story from [Rowling’s] mind. But it’s new, so it’s not trying to recreate what we already loved, because you can’t duplicate that. That was perfect in itself. And so this is the same sensibility, but it’s America and it’s in the Twenties, and it’s new characters and it’s a different storyline. It’s kind of everything, as a fan, I would have hoped for, and then I’m about to live in it as well, which is just crazy.”

Katherine Waterston: “I just did a film with a girl who was 11 when Harry was 11, and what that whole world means to her because she really grew up with him, to get to have something, to give more to that generation who are now adults is [amazing]. It’s a nice journey to give them as well. They may want to see some adults in this world now too.”

Colin Farrell: “I’d always kind of had a bit of a desire to be part of that world, or any world that’s as beautifully drawn and is so inherently about escapism, but also pays due respect to human emotions and relationships between characters as the Potter films do.

And so when the call came in and I was told that J. K. Rowling had written her first original screenplay, and asked would I get on the phone with David Yates? Myself and David had a conversation, and he’s just so bright and so enthusiastic and so lovely and engaging. And that was it really. I read the script, and was delighted to be a part of it.

“I would be a liar if I said that being in a trailer when that score kicks in doesn’t make me [get emotional]. I mean, I’m 40 and I shouldn’t say such things! But a little bit…”
'Fantastic Beasts' cast joke about creating spells to act better, remove politicians - SnitchSeeker.com

And a long (but fun) interview with Ezra here (some of this already looks familiar to me): 'Fantastic Beasts' actor Ezra Miller teases Credence's character, Harry Potter love - SnitchSeeker.com

Old 10-24-2016, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Getting close to the release! So stoked for this!
Old 10-24-2016, 10:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:

Eddie Redmayne: “I actually auditioned to play [Chamber Of Secrets villain] Tom Riddle when I was back at university. I properly failed and didn’t get a call back. Over the years I always hoped I might be cast as a member of the Weasley family, but unfortunately not.”

David Yates: “There is a character who we meet in this movie, but who will come to the fore much more in the second [film]. One of the scariest aspects he has is this amazing ability to seduce with his ideas.”
Photos: Eddie Redmayne reveals failed 'Harry Potter' film audition, 'Fantastic Beasts' promos - SnitchSeeker.com

Old 10-26-2016, 02:13 AM
Moderator Manager

Another new TV spot:

Old 10-26-2016, 11:13 PM
Moderator Manager

The movie is so near!

Old 10-27-2016, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 10-28-2016, 01:42 AM
Moderator Manager

Old 10-28-2016, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 10-28-2016, 11:30 PM
Moderator Manager

Old 10-29-2016, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Three weeks!!!
Old 10-30-2016, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bought my advanced tickets yesterday!
Old 10-30-2016, 05:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat (View Post)
Bought my advanced tickets yesterday!
Yeye I can't wait its finally here guys
Old 10-30-2016, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome Amy!
Old 10-31-2016, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

EW Popfest with Katherine and Eddie! Video inside article-
https://t.co/jmy0xF2ZUN
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top