Look how cute the new Newt emoji is!

So awesome!

Last edited by baileycat; 10-12-2016 at 01:55 PM
Old 10-13-2016, 12:30 AM
Moderator Manager

Another cute set of twitter hashtag emojis:

And an interview with the cast on working with David Yates:

There's a live Q&A today:

And character descriptions here: 'Fantastic Beasts' character descriptions reveal Credence's sisters, Shaw brother - SnitchSeeker.com
^ If you wish to remain unspoiled for anything FB, please don't click

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-13-2016, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Fantastic Beasts will be 5 films!

Holy crap!

Livestream here!

Last edited by baileycat; 10-13-2016 at 02:08 PM
Old 10-13-2016, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to be too old to be taken seriously as a fangirl once the series is over,

Wonder what the whole storyline is?
Old 10-13-2016, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well they did confirm that it would take them to different countries in future instalments. And the whole Grindelwald battle will be featured later. Colin's character looks like he's secretly helping the dark wizard because he sees nomajs as inferior.
Old 10-14-2016, 12:09 AM
Moderator Manager

Tbh, 5 movies is great of course and I'll end up watching all of them anyway. I think I would have been more excited if they announced this after we saw the 2nd or 3rd movie. This is just WB milking the franchise...again. And you can see how the 4 leads reacted: they were clearly surprised but of course that's still a long way to go but I'm sure they didn't expect to have 2 more so some negotiating will have to be done, especially for Eddie & Katherine.

Some cast pics from the fan event:'

Also here are the international release dates. We'll be getting the movie November 17th so just day ahead of the US: 'Fantastic Beasts' tickets on sale in U.S. now, international release dates revealed - SnitchSeeker.com

Old 10-14-2016, 06:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

We'll see Grindelwald rise in power.
Old 10-15-2016, 12:47 AM
Moderator Manager

^ I can't wait for to see that in the movie.

Spoiler:

Videos: 'Fantastic Beasts' movie's first 10 minutes revealed, Dumbledore confirmed for sequel - SnitchSeeker.com

Videos: 'Fantastic Beasts' 5 new movie promos, character Wanted posters, cast interviews - SnitchSeeker.com

Old 10-15-2016, 09:13 PM
Moderator Manager

Photos: 14 new 'Fantastic Beasts' promos reveal Chastity Barebone first look, NYC newspapers - SnitchSeeker.com

Old 10-19-2016, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Newest TV spot

Old 10-19-2016, 11:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Warner Bros. announced that the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them sequel, confirmed for a November 16, 2018 release, will hit IMAX screens worldwide. This should be of no surprise as the first installment, out in less than a month, will be available in IMAX and regular 2D screens, as were all of the Harry Potter movies.

The Fantastic Beasts sequel will begin production sometime in 2017, with stars Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler and Alison Sudol expected to return. David Yates will once again direct with J.K. Rowling's original screenplay (which she is finishing writing at the moment), and produced by Rowling, David Heyman, Steven Kloves, Lionel Wigram. Neil Blair, Rick Senat and Danny Cohen.

No word yet on if the three Fantastic Beasts sequels after will be in IMAX, but it is safe to say they will be played on the bigger screen.

IMAX Corporation (NYSE: IMAX) and Warner Bros. Pictures today announced a multi-picture worldwide agreement that includes up to 12 new films from the studio's upcoming slate as an extension of the two companies' longstanding partnership.

As part of the agreement, IMAX will release a number of high-profile tentpoles, including animated and live-action releases. Notable titles include 2017's Kong: Skull Island and its Godzilla sequel; Blade Runner 2049 (domestic only with Warner Bros.); Tomb Raider; Steven Spielberg's Ready Player One; The LEGO Batman Movie; Minecraft; the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them sequel; as well as the previously announced Justice League, Wonder Woman, and additional DC titles.

"We're proud to re-up our 13 year partnership with the Warner Bros. family. This extension includes titles from some of the industry's most acclaimed filmmakers, such as our friends Christopher Nolan, Steven Spielberg, David Ellison, David Heyman and David Yates," said Greg Foster, CEO of IMAX Entertainment and Senior Executive Vice President, IMAX Corp. "The WB/IMAX pairing has yielded billions of dollars in box office and has become synonymous with blockbuster entertainment around the globe."

The IMAX release of each film will be digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of The IMAX Experience® with proprietary IMAX DMR® (Digital Re-mastering) technology. The crystal-clear images, coupled with IMAX's customized theatre geometry and powerful digital audio, create a unique environment that will make audiences feel as if they are in the movie.
'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' sequel confirmed for IMAX release in 2018 - SnitchSeeker.com

Quote:

HeyUGuys: How early on did you know that there were going to be five more films?
David Heyman:
Not long.

Look, it's great. I love being in Jo's world, I've been in it for a long time. It's great to return to it with Fantastic Beasts. It's a world that challenges you with endless possibilities, and if it's endless - boy, that's challenging in itself.

This film - I hope we get to do another one, and do four more, because, as it develops, more and more and more connections with the current Potter world - with Harry - will become clear. Already there are nuggets, but it just blossoms and blossoms, and the connections become more eminent. I think audiences will really love it.
Videos: 'Fantastic Beasts' will have direct, clear 'Harry Potter' connections, Heyman states - SnitchSeeker.com

And another TV spot:

Old 10-20-2016, 09:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Some more movie stills.

Quote:
Dan Fogler: ‘If the Harry Potter universe calls, you don’t hesitate. If you have an opportunity to be a part of it, you jump on, hold on and stay on for as long as you can’.

‘I put a little costume together [for the audition], made of what I thought Jacob would wear. You know, suspenders and cut-off hobo gloves and a patchy newsboy cap…. I was very furry and shaggy. So, I went in and I felt really good about the audition. I flew out to the UK and did a screen test, but then my agent told me, “Well they’re going to look at a bunch of people.” You know, “Next time champ, don’t worry about it!” I had heard about a few people auditioning [for the part of Jacob], so I put it out of my mind.’

‘I got the call and they were like, “Hey, you’ve got the part.” It was amazing. It was life-changing right then and there. A bolt of lightning. It was just incredible, like everything that came before had been a dream.’
Quote:
Alison Sudol: ‘This is all new to me. I’m a much newer actress than everybody else and there was a lot of pressure coming into it. But I had this strange feeling during the auditions that there was a huge force behind me; I could either get smashed underneath it and crumble because of how much I wanted it and how big this was, or step on top of it and let it push me upwards.

'I just tried to stay out of the way and bring joy and truth to the moment and see what happened. After my auditions, I didn’t hear for a while. I was face-planted on the bed many times. I was crying in yoga, all kinds of embarrassing stuff, because I was so worried about it.’
Quote:
Alison Sudol: 'Most of the time when you have a girl who is said to be – a bombshell or whatever, she’s really self-aware. But Queenie’s too busy paying attention to everyone else to be focused on herself, which I love.’

‘And I’m excited to connect with young women particularly because I feel like I’m playing an older sister to the early Harry Potter age range [of fans]. We all grew up on it together. I’m a few years older than the characters were and I want to just talk to people about what it’s like to feel different – to feel like an outsider, to grow up struggling to find my place in the world and becoming a woman. I don’t do this for the fame. Fame is ephemeral. I do this to relate to people.’
Photos: 6 New 'Fantastic Beasts' hi-res promos, TV spot, Alison Sudol & Dan Fogler quotes - SnitchSeeker.com

And another TV spot:

Old 10-22-2016, 01:22 AM
Moderator Manager

More TV spots:

Quote:
Katherine Waterston: The Harry Potter films had a tremendous impact on an entire generation. What's your fondest memories of these films, Alison?

Alison Sudol: The understanding that it would be possible to step into that world and be a part of it. I will never forget that.

Eddie Redmayne: I think for me, the fact that it was so well cast - like every single actor in that entire franchise was just magnificent.

Dan Fogler: I really like the scene with the Sorting Hat, it reminds me of camp. When I was growing up and being a kid - it was just really nostalgic and hit home with me when I saw that.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top