Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2017, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Would be cool if you could find it.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-27-2017, 02:18 AM
Moderator Manager

Found it!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-27-2017, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-27-2017, 08:33 PM
Moderator Manager

You're welcome. I didn't think I'd find it so fast though.

+

Old 02-28-2017, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

That´s fine.

Love that gifset.
Old 02-28-2017, 11:10 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
actress helena bonham carter played a supporting role at elizabeth garrett anderson school as she joined a celebration to mark the end of a south african exchange.

The project has seen 11 students and three teachers from ntafufu senior secondary school in south africa visiting the donegal street school this month.

A ceremony was held at the school, with guests including the islington-born harry potter star, who is a patron of broaden out their horizons, the charity which set-up the exchange.

The event involved performances, speeches, songs and reflections about the group’s time in the uk.

For all of the south african students the visit to the uk was the first time they have travelled outside the eastern cape, let alone abroad.

Lona bandezi said: “it will be hard saying goodbye because we got so attached to each other.

“being here has made me think hard about my future and career. The students here are very nice. I am thankful that i came here, i will work harder than before just to reach my dream.

“london is very inspiring. I thank everyone for everything. Words cannot articulate how i feel but tears can.”

the event was made possible thanks to funding from travel website cheapflights.com.

Managing director andrew shelton, who also attended the event, said: “i really thought the event encapsulated the power of the great work that you guys do. You have unquestionably changed the lives of those kids forever.”

Old 03-02-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely picture.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:39 PM
Moderator Manager

'A Night of Country' for Save the Children at the Roundhouse in London, England - March 2, 2017

Old 03-06-2017, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

She looks good.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Moderator Manager

Many called her beautiful. She was not beautiful. She was red and terrible and red.

+

Old 03-07-2017, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well Helena looks great. Bellatrix looked crazy

Love the gifset.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:19 PM
Moderator Manager

She's back shooting "Ocean's 8".

Old 03-07-2017, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the pics
Old 03-08-2017, 11:29 PM
Moderator Manager

+

Old 03-11-2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love black and white pictures.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top