Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for your vote #3 is eliminated now.....so yet again another hard choice everyone, time to eliminate the next one.

Saw this article thought to share -
Helena Bonham Carter 'crippled' by Harry Potter fight scene
The actress, who plays evil witch Bellatrix Lesrange in the film series, fought against Julie Walters' character Molly Weasley so hard in their pivotal final moments, they were both aching afterward.

Just from the trailer it looks amazing .... so I could only imagine how they felt physically doing it!

darylbeth
Old 06-20-2011, 03:26 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Queen follower (View Post)
Saw this article thought to share -
Helena Bonham Carter 'crippled' by Harry Potter fight scene
The actress, who plays evil witch Bellatrix Lesrange in the film series, fought against Julie Walters' character Molly Weasley so hard in their pivotal final moments, they were both aching afterward.
Getting into a scene with Helena & Julie must probably be so amazing and they all put 100% into their scenes so it's understandable. I can't wait to see it now!

Btw, here's another pic that came out from her Marc Jacobs shoot.

And to vote off...this is getting tough really. I like them all a lot now but I'm voting off #4 only because it's the scariest of all.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

Their scene just looks epic! I loved that scene from the book, so much emotion on Molly's part defending her children going for the kill and Bella thinking its all fun and games like normal just play with them before you kill them. Molly changing that real quick

Quote:
Voldemort was now dueling McGonagall, Slughorn, Kingsley all at once, and there was a cold hatred in his face as they wove and ducked around him, unable to finish him - Bellatrix was still fighting too, fifty yards away from Voldemort, and like her master she dueled three at once: Hermione, Ginny and Luna, all battling their hardest, but Bellatrix was equal to them, and Harry's attention was diverted as a Killing Curse shot so close to Ginny that she missed death by an inch - He changed course, running at Bellatrix rather than Voldemort, but before he had gone a few steps he was knocked sideways.

"NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!"

Mrs. Weasley threw off her clock as she ran, freeing her arms, Bellatrix spun on the spot, roaring with laughter at the sight of a new challenger.

"OUT OF MY WAY!", shouted Mrs. Weasley to the three girls, and with a simple swipe of her wand she began to duel. Harry watching with terror and elation as Molly Weasley's wand slashed and twisted, and Bellatrix Lestrange's smile faltered and became a snarl. Jets of light flew from both wands, the floor around the witches' feet became bot and cracked; both women were fighting to kill.

"NO!" Mrs. Weasley cried as a few students ran forward, trying to come to her aid. "Get back! Get back! She is mine!"

Hundreds of people now lined the walls, watching the two fights, Voldemort and his three opponents, Bellatrix and Molly, and Harry stood, invisible, torn between both, wanting to attack and yet to protect, unable to be sure that he would not hit the innocent.

"What will happen to your children when I've killed you? taunted Belletrix, as mad as her master, capering as Molly's curses danced around her. "When Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

"You - will - never - touch - our - children - again!" screamed Mrs. Weasley.

Bellatrix laughed the same exhilarated laugh her cousin Sirius had given as he toppled backward through the veil, and suddenly Harry knew what was going to happen before it did.

Molly's curse soared beneath Bellatrix's constreched arm and hit her squarely in the cheat, directly over her heart.

Bellatrix's glounting smile froze, her eyes seem to bulge: For the tiniest space of time she knew what had happened, and then she toppled and the watching crowd roared, and Voldemort screamed.

Thanks for sharing that new picture!! She was a great choice for Marc Jacobs!

darylbeth
Old 06-20-2011, 11:53 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for posting! Man that scene is just so dramatic and full of raw emotion from Molly. I cannot wait to see it!

Old 06-21-2011, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

Me either! I just hope in the movie it stays close to the book for the ending. From the previews I don't think it will though

darylbeth
Old 06-22-2011, 12:48 AM
Moderator Manager

I know! Either way, let's see how it is. I always expect a lot of changes for the movie so that I don't expect too much.

Old 06-22-2011, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Agree to that. I learned to be more acceptable towards the movie versions simply because they tend to change scenes. Although LOtR was the only one in my eyes that stayed completely true to the book.

Watching The Kings Speech right now

darylbeth
Old 06-26-2011, 05:29 AM
Moderator Manager

Other Helena movies you loved?

Old 06-26-2011, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

She was amazing in The King's Speech. Her part may have been small but she owned it!

Some of my other favorites of hers are Fight Club, Big Fish and Sweeney Todd.
Old 06-26-2011, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Other Helena movies you loved?
Conversations with other women
Sweeney Todd
Fight Club
Big Fish

Just recently watched Sixty-Six. She was so adorable in that movie.

I've been trying to watch all her films, Netflix thankfully has all of them either instant or to dvd

darylbeth
Old 06-27-2011, 01:22 AM
Moderator Manager

Sixty-Six was released what year and stars who? Wait, she was in Fight Club? Now I need a re-watch.

Old 06-27-2011, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

She played Marla Singer

Sixty-Six was released in 2006, it has Eddie Marsan, Gregg Sulkin, and Thomas Drewson also in it. Here is the imdb for it - Sixty Six (2006) - IMDb

darylbeth
Old 06-27-2011, 11:48 PM
Moderator Manager

OMG, now I remember. And I certainly need a re-watch since it's one of my favorite movies.

Thanks about Sixty-Six. I really need to see her older movies.

Old 06-28-2011, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

Ah no problem

I've been watching most of them again Some I seen a long while ago and my obsession hadn't yet begun so I have been going back and watching them all again. A few I've never seen but pretty good so far.

darylbeth
Old 06-29-2011, 12:20 AM
Moderator Manager

She's overlooked a lot, I think. Especially at the Oscars. She's so underrated. It's high time she deserves one.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top