Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Moderator Manager

Dream Team [Harry & Ron] ~ "He must've known I'd run out on you." "No, he must've known you'd want to come back."

WELCOME TO THE HARRY & RON APPRECIATION THREAD

Banner by Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO
-- HARRY JAMES POTTER --

Harry James Potter is the title character and the protagonist of J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. The majority of the books' plot covers seven years in the life of the orphan Potter, who, on his eleventh birthday, learns he is a wizard. Thus, he attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to practice magic under the guidance of the kindly headmaster Albus Dumbledore and other school professors. Harry also discovers that he is already famous throughout the novel's magical community, and that his fate is tied with that of Lord Voldemort, the internationally feared Dark Wizard and murderer of his mother and father.
-- RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY --

Ronald Bilius "Ron" Weasley is a fictional character and one of the three protagonists (the other two being Harry Potter and Hermione Granger) of J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. His first appearance was in the first book of the series, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone as the best friend of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. He is a member of the Weasley family, a pure blood family, who reside in "The Burrow" outside Ottery St. Catchpole. Along with Harry and Hermione, he is a member of the Gryffindor house. Ron is present in most of the action throughout the series.

- The Dream Teamers -

behrlyawake - Tiffany // the laziest little candy - Sarah // Canadian Moocow - Mel // Slytherin's Head Girl - Becca // Hitzi1 - Inka // djchika202 - DJ // blueangel - Din // AngelDevil - Tullya // *Niccin* - Nic // Haebrethilien - Kate (Katie) // Cho Chang/Dimaranwen - Robbs // WinterPolaris - Floreta // Will, Nicole's Manwhore // XInCrowdAuror712X - Sarah // belle_dreamer - belle // DestinyAwaitsYou - Emily // Pixie Queen - Majandra (Maj) // angellissie - Lissie // BuffyAngelFan04 - Jessie <R.I.P. We will always remember you> // SexyLexie - Lex // Jaylee // ~@TaShi@~ - Tasha // - nellie - Nellie // Call me Del / delcj // Just Tracy - Tracy // roxygurl - Roxy // Tinuviel - Eli // RonluvinRuby - Ruby // *Rianna* - Rianna // DogStarBlack // AlwaysDreaming - Ashli // Ana Luthor // ~Lilith~ - Gabi // baileycat - Amy // *antarian angel* // Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO // acousticmelody - Vanessa // bryangreenbergfan - Stace // Airie75 // hammergal2004 - Sharon // heaven85 // Anna-Liisa // jessica20121984 // Kimberly - Kim // Living Dead Girl - Liz // * Heather * // germ881 // Beatriz // jjlover01 // 80sBabygirl // Polythene Pam // guestage // Lenfaz (Lena) // Lorency // ReachOut // XxShOrTiiE08 (Jennifer) // ocfan27 // Anique // LooBitteTundiLoo // protectthecats // onetreehill1216 // Leo-4-Life // Ginevra_Girl // xxcozmicstar // eiluvial // Gean // Amy_UK // Virginie_GW // -cuckoo bananas- // wingster // Chareey // *Fergie* // naturellebella // Gean // stumps101 // pottergirl7 // "You'reMyLittleSnowAngel" // xlennie // Kgose // Full Hearts // wyndrider // gizzie fan// WeasleyIsMyKing // jessica3311 // michelle1 // suddenly // Shlesha // blazing star // Miss-J // Vintage Love // underthestarsx // manja // TaftCat // Giana // scififan2009 // jasmineflower27 // eleonor// Olderroswellfan// brighterthansunshine4740// baelfire24// Brinchen// Silver Surfer// Arawen// LR_Roxy// andbreatheme// Lauren James//

Banner by Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO

Possible Future Thread Titles:
DreamTeam [Harry&Ron]-B/c them on a BED. NO personal space......us:"Bow chicka bow wow!"

x

Previous Thread:
Because "no friendship can beat this one."

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-30-2014, 11:13 PM
Master Fan

lotus flower
Old 10-31-2014, 07:49 PM
Passionate Fan

One of best scenes from that movie!
Old 11-01-2014, 12:09 AM
Moderator Manager

I agree. The day they met on that train was the start of a wonderful friendship.

Old 11-06-2014, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

We're all stories in the end.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:19 PM
Moderator Manager

Lovely gifset and thanks for posting/sharing here.

Old 11-12-2014, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

Add me please

Icon: Si_Crazy
Old 11-12-2014, 09:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Welcome Juila and I have added you.

Old 11-13-2014, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Thank you, they´re so funny together especially in the first movies

Old 11-13-2014, 10:03 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, they were suck kids in the earlier books/movies and the books did get darker as it went along. GoF was the first time we saw them fight and then there was DH again. But at the end of the day, they are still friends no matter what.

Old 11-16-2014, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Someone tweeted yesterday that Dan and Rupert were spotted eating out together in New York. So that means Dan went to see his play!
Old 11-16-2014, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

So awesome they still seem to be close and supporting each other.
Old 11-17-2014, 12:48 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by this new sun (View Post)
So awesome they still seem to be close and supporting each other.
It is. I'm one of those who will flail if I see a new pic of these two together.

Old 11-19-2014, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 11-19-2014, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

OMG lol

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top