Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2004, 11:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Takemeaway - I bet you'll love the movie, it's wonderful(even though they've left out some things...)
Avie: Isis2015
Old 06-14-2004, 03:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Don't know if anyone's posted this one yet...

MITH
Old 06-14-2004, 09:48 AM
Addicted Fan

oooh it's the pic with the bedroom eyes!*swoons*
can never be posted to many times!lol
Avie: Isis2015
Old 06-14-2004, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EphramIsHot
For RainCloud_07 and Mini Mia , I read in a recent interview (I think just before PoA opened) that Tom was now a lovely 6'1". No complaints from me! And yes, Mini Mia, there seemed to be a heck of a lot of Hermione. They cut down Ron's part a lot, which really upset me. Not to mention Draco's.

By the way, I vote to make Draco's fuzzy winter hat one of our mascots! (I don't know if we have one yet or not). Anyone second the motion?

Mm.....6'1 is such a lovely number. Grr!!! They better have more of Ron and Draco in the next movie! I know that Draco isn't a main character so he wouldn't have that many scenes, but Ron is one of the trio, so thought he was cheated!

Oh, and you call me Mia. What can I call you?

Draco's fuzzy hat! He looked like such a spoiled princess in it!

Last edited by Mini Mia; 06-14-2004 at 05:29 PM
Old 06-14-2004, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Terpsichore
I was completely lusting for Tom in this movie. He was so freaking hot. *swoon*

And yeah even though Draco was not in the film as much as he should've been, that's not really what concerns me. I completely agree I hated the sniveling wimp he was in the movie. Draco Malfoy may be one cruel son of a bitch *lol* but that is what we LOVE about him. He's surely not the whiny mess he was portrayed as this time around. Personally, I can't wait for OotP when we get to see how really evil Malfoy is.
I couldn't agree more with what you just said! Where is that cruel little bastard that shows no mercy? Grrr!!! But at least we still got to see Tom's lovely face and form...
Old 06-14-2004, 11:33 PM
Total Fan

I love that pic!

And on the cold wet dirt I cry.
Old 06-14-2004, 11:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

That pic is gorgeous!

Aimee
Old 06-14-2004, 11:43 PM
Total Fan

well it is of tom. so what did you expect?!

And on the cold wet dirt I cry.
Old 06-15-2004, 01:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Luinlwen
well it is of tom. so what did you expect?!

I know but. . .I. .uh. . .its just so hot

Aimee
Old 06-15-2004, 07:57 AM
Master Fan

Woah, Mith! Lovin' that pic!

Apologies for neglecting the thread again. Bad, baaaad Kat!

Welcome TakeMeAway! Just added you to the Mermaids list.

I finally saw PoA! I've seen it three times now, in fact. I loved all the Draco scenes, and thought Tom was teriffic. Apart from looking exceptionally lustworthy, he's got real comic talent! The Care of Magical Creatures scenes were priceless, as was "the punch". I'm surprised most seem disappointed that he came off as wimpy or wussy though. That side of him comes out in the book, so I expected that it would in the film too. Draco is all proud and pure evil, but he has a vulnerable side too. I really liked that it was shown in the movie. Just my two cents.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 06-15-2004, 07:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia

Mm.....6'1 is such a lovely number. Grr!!! They better have more of Ron and Draco in the next movie! I know that Draco isn't a main character so he wouldn't have that many scenes, but Ron is one of the trio, so thought he was cheated!

Oh, and you call me Mia. What can I call you?

Draco's fuzzy hat! He looked like such a spoiled princess in it!

Hi, Mia! You can call me Janelle. Ron was definitely cheated - he's my favourite out of the trio. Draco should still have had more scenes, no matter what. Just because he's hot and wears a cool hat.

:jawdrop: That. Pic. Is. So. Hot!
Old 06-16-2004, 05:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*

I finally saw PoA! I've seen it three times now, in fact. I loved all the Draco scenes, and thought Tom was teriffic. Apart from looking exceptionally lustworthy, he's got real comic talent! The Care of Magical Creatures scenes were priceless, as was "the punch". I'm surprised most seem disappointed that he came off as wimpy or wussy though. That side of him comes out in the book, so I expected that it would in the film too. Draco is all proud and pure evil, but he has a vulnerable side too. I really liked that it was shown in the movie. Just my two cents.
I loved the CoMC scene -- especially when Hagrid's carrying him off and he's muttering about a bloody chicken
And his voice... though I thought he sounded wonderful in CoS, in PoA*swoons* so nice on the ear

House -- vote for it.
Old 06-16-2004, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*

Hurray for you finally seeing it! Yeah, I think everyone thought Draco should have been more tough and evil, but I guess the filmakers didn't see it that way...

Old 06-16-2004, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EphramIsHot
Hi, Mia! You can call me Janelle. Ron was definitely cheated - he's my favourite out of the trio. Draco should still have had more scenes, no matter what. Just because he's hot and wears a cool hat.

Well, hi Janelle! Hee hee, I'm sure if we were all in charge of writing the next movie, we'd be sure there would be much too many scenes of Draco (but who really minds?) and poor Ron would get his screen time!

Old 06-16-2004, 01:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Of course they would - what can you expect from us? Lol! So that's why nobody's asked me to write Order of the Phoenix....
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top