Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone I was wondering if I could join Malfoy's Mermaids/Draco Dreamers list since I'm a fan I know I'm a little late hehe. thanks!
TC Fan #1 ~ BSBer #2 ~ Lifer #3
Old 06-12-2004, 01:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TakeMeAway
Hey everyone I was wondering if I could join Malfoy's Mermaids/Draco Dreamers list since I'm a fan I know I'm a little late hehe. thanks!
Hey and welcome!
Avie: Isis2015
Old 06-12-2004, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EphramIsHot
I don't really have anything to say at the moment, just felt like posting and sharing the Tom love!

But yes, the movie made him out to be entirely too wimpy. Come on, he's a man! He's 6'1", for crying out loud! Where was our snarky, stuck-up, insanely bad-boy Malfoy from Chamber of Secrets?
Wow, he's 6'1 already? The last time I heard about his height, it was just that he was nearing 6'0. Yeah, he's so big and tall now, he should be a mean, snarky bully. Not a wimpy, cowering little boy.
Old 06-12-2004, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Re: WOW!!! POA with Tom/Draco rocked!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by actionman
Hi Janelle! Thank you for the welcome!

Okay many minutes ago I just gotten back from 1st viewing of POA and it was like, WOW!!!! Everything I loved; the acting, the chemistry, the photography! It all felt very big and pretty(i like the dark feel of it)!

Best part of the POA: Easily Draco/Tom Felton. 2nd best: Harry/Daniel and Hermonie/Emma. These 3 completely made the show for me! I wa slike a little kid again for 2 hr and so minute and I LOVED IT! Oh, Alan Rickman is the coolest guy ever!

I'm sorta mixed about Draco role in the latest film. Sure he didn't have many scenes and sure some of his dialouges and "that smack-down" was cheesy and eye-rolling. BUT...HP with Draco would sucked! Tom deliveres and and I'm hoping they quit this wimpy version of himself.
Draco has always seemed confident too me so to see him in POA had me kinda upset.

Also never reading the books, mind you. I just don't understand why some think Draco is, will, and should remain a mean kid. I personally like to see Draco mature and start to question his role in all of this. And as far as being too wimpy in POA, let me say at least he shows some emotions and isn't totally heartless. That would be evil.

Thanks for listening again...by the way what do you(or we) call ourselves for short?

See ya later!
I agree that the way the movie was filmed was way better, but I felt that they cut out a lot of Ron't character. I felt like I saw Hermione a little too much...
Old 06-12-2004, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Stefy
Hey Everyone!

Mia

Yup it's on the avie thread. You'll find it here Avie Thread

Once I was sitting down and a bird pooped and the crap landed on my lap. I was like 'Ewwww stupid lap pooping bird', but later I was telling the story to others and I was laughing. There is like no point for me to tell u this story, so sorry for boring you.

Thanks for the link!

Nono , you're not boring me! I'm sorry the bird pooped on your lap! I've never had it happen to me, but once I fed fries to these seagulls and one pooped all over my mom's hair!! That was sooo funny. But she got mad at me for laughing....

Old 06-12-2004, 03:22 PM
Addicted Fan

i was just wondering, how much is 6'1 in centimetres?
Old 06-12-2004, 04:41 PM
Total Fan

*sneaks in*

here you go http://www.jamiewaylett.pwp.blueyond...ORK%20053a.jpg

*sneaks out again*

oh and 6'1" is about 185 cm which would be my height
Old 06-12-2004, 06:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the link cronos. But how tall is Tom? I thought he was 6' tall?

Old 06-12-2004, 07:17 PM
Passionate Fan

For RainCloud_07 and Mini Mia , I read in a recent interview (I think just before PoA opened) that Tom was now a lovely 6'1". No complaints from me! And yes, Mini Mia, there seemed to be a heck of a lot of Hermione. They cut down Ron's part a lot, which really upset me. Not to mention Draco's.

Welcome, TakeMeAway ! I'm Janelle.

actionman, I'm glad you liked PoA! Wasn't it great? Yeah, Draco was a wimp, but hopefully when Newell (the GoF director) gets around to defining Draco, he'll look more at Columbus' version of Draco and not of Cuaron's. I personnally think Chris brought out Draco's meaner side a heck of a lot better than Alfonso did. On a side note, we are officially called Malfoy's Mermaids or (the lesser-used) Draco's Dreamers. But I'm not sure whether or not you'd like to take on these names...

By the way, I vote to make Draco's fuzzy winter hat one of our mascots! (I don't know if we have one yet or not). Anyone second the motion?
Old 06-12-2004, 08:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Janelle: Yeah, I was so disappointed with this Draco. I didnt like Curaon's version of him. And honestly, I felt that his part in this film was so insignificant. They just included him for the sake of the punch. Heh. Hopefully, we'd see more of him in the next film.

6'1"?? That's tall! I'm going to have a crick in my neck if I look at him up close.

Old 06-12-2004, 08:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

TakeMeAway Welcome!

There wasnt nearly enough of Draco in PoA. If he's only in it for a small fraction of the movie, at least make him the strong, tough, bad-boy. Not the weak, pathetic mess he is in this film. Although, despite the change of character he is still amazingly hot

Aimee
Old 06-13-2004, 03:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Cronos - yay, more pretty pics
185?Hm that's about 15 centimetres taller than me..ah well lol
Old 06-13-2004, 11:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, he was a wimp. Boo!
Old 06-13-2004, 11:26 AM
Passionate Fan

I was completely lusting for Tom in this movie. He was so freaking hot. *swoon*

And yeah even though Draco was not in the film as much as he should've been, that's not really what concerns me. I completely agree I hated the sniveling wimp he was in the movie. Draco Malfoy may be one cruel son of a bitch *lol* but that is what we LOVE about him. He's surely not the whiny mess he was portrayed as this time around. Personally, I can't wait for OotP when we get to see how really evil Malfoy is.
Old 06-13-2004, 06:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the welcomes everyone I haven't seen the new film yet (crazy huh?), but I'm going to as soon as I can! Looks good, and Tom definately looks yummy
TC Fan #1 ~ BSBer #2 ~ Lifer #3
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top