Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2004, 02:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

I was going through the old threads and I found that, me and my friend couldn't stop laughing. Just thought I might bring it over to this one to spice things up a bit

It's my new LJ icon now too, it cracks me up everytime. Thanks to whoever found it, made screencaps, and enlarged it!

Messy haired Dan is very, very good!

Well, I know I don't know you and you're probably not what you seem
Aw, but I'd sure like to find out
So why don't you climb down off that movie screen?

Dan Fan No. 95
Spike's Kitten No. 95
Old 06-19-2004, 06:00 PM
New Fan

omg, dan is really hot with those pics

i don't know, but i'm inlove with daniel radcliffe. why because, you remember the first guest appearance of him on regis and kelly, regis dropped the paper and then dan just went down from his chair and picked the paper for regis, also, uk trl when emma almost fell the cauldron and he helped her, omg, daniel is really a gentleman. he is generous, have this sense of humor, he always shaking hands everytime he meet other people. i remember, the oprah winfrey show, and this kid fanatic of harry potter with the wheelchair, dan got off his chair and shake hand with that kid, but obviously emma and rupert never did. also, dan is really smart and well spoken.
Old 06-19-2004, 06:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Dan is quite the young hottie...I want him to keep his babyface though so he can play Harry all the way through...no other actor will do it for me as Harry Potter...DAN is HARRY! (and Emma and Rupert, too).

The characters are getting older with each book so why not let the actors stay on...please that has to happen!

I got a great mag called Movie Magic that had extensive POA and HP stuff...one brief article talked about the threesome and how it would be very difficult to imagine any other actors in these roles. AMEN!

So what if they age, that's what makeup and costume is for! There are many examples of older actors playing younger roles...the one that comes to mind that I've seen posted is Jason Behr...I believe he was about 27 years old and playing 17 year old Max on Roswell! Come on...he was totally believable and hot as can be!

So that's my rant for now...I adore all things Harry Potter but without Dan, well, I'm just not gonna think about that right now! We've got GOF to look forward to!

Great pics on this thread, btw!
JasperAlice
Katniss and Peeta: EPIC love
Old 06-19-2004, 06:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hm. I don't think they should replace the actors either. The only reason I heard was because the children won't be able to relate to the movie then. The way I see it, as they get older, the teenagers can relate to them, and who has more money to spend, teenagers or children? Plus, it wouldn't be the same without Daniel, Rupert, and Emma.

Dan Fan No. 95
Spike's Kitten No. 95
Old 06-19-2004, 07:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L u x i e
Hm. I don't think they should replace the actors either. The only reason I heard was because the children won't be able to relate to the movie then. The way I see it, as they get older, the teenagers can relate to them, and who has more money to spend, teenagers or children? Plus, it wouldn't be the same without Daniel, Rupert, and Emma.
Terrific observation, Luxie, that's exactly the point. I think they will find that Harry Potter fans are growing up with the characters and actually I read an article exactly to that effect...POA is darker and richer than the first two films and it's making loads of money and has good reviews. That ought to tell TPTB that the actors are becoming as important as the films themselves. For my part, I'm older, definitely not a teen, and I adored the first two films but POA just blew me away...I'm totally there for the rest (but I want the threesome there, too!)

hammergal
JasperAlice
Katniss and Peeta: EPIC love
Old 06-19-2004, 07:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi! My name's Lyneatte, and I am 15 years old, and I think Dan is hot! Can I please be added to the list?

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 06-19-2004, 07:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi Lyneatte! Welcome

Dan Fan No. 95
Spike's Kitten No. 95
Old 06-19-2004, 08:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks! My name is Lyneatte, but everyone calls me Lyn.

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 06-19-2004, 08:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

I was browsin around on dr.co.uk, and I was wondering if anyone on the thread contributed to Dan's Punk Rock World Birthday thing. I want to, but I think it's too late to do so...

Dan Fan No. 95
Spike's Kitten No. 95
Old 06-19-2004, 09:30 PM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

Ok, so we now have a Harry thread. If you want to talk about Harry then go there:

http://www.fanforum.com/forums/showt...11#post1330711

That means this thread is only for discussion about Dan and the other thread is only for discussion about Harry. If things get too blurred, or the Harry thread dies, then this thread will merge and become a Harry / Dan thread and so the name will need to change to accomodate for this.
Old 06-19-2004, 09:33 PM
Loyal Fan

welcome to DanNewcomer...

Tracy...you never cease to amaze me..w/all of those Dan's screencaps.. I love pic of Him turning to look at Emma..but she turn her head, and that pic of him "under that sheet" heck?...I love all of it.

yes, Daniel is perfect-gorgeous-gentlemen...I wish all of men in this world is LIKE HIM..so we can live better life..
Old 06-19-2004, 09:50 PM
Moderator Manager

wow, dan's sooo cute in POA! almost all his scenes are like "aawww...." and that messy hair look! just imagine him in GOF...

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-19-2004, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

Welcome Maja (my fellow Delta-ite! ), Dani, Lyn, Liza, and all our newbies! Great to see this thread growing so fast.

Maybe now would be a good time to mention that Maja opened a new Dan Radcliffe Board Request thread. We lost our last one for lack of voting and posting activity, but I doubt it'll happen second time around if everyone on our Fan Clan list voted. So please do drop by and vote, if you're able. Thanks so much!

Trace ~ Always outdoing yourself. Thanks so much for the video clip and caps. I'm loving them! The new poster's very cool too.

Quote:
Originally posted by -Delilah-

Kat: You said it...hi arms...
Glad you agree too, that it's all about his arms, Delilah. :drool_spit:

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Tracy

(Woah, look at that arm! )

Sweet lord, there's the arm action again! Is it wrong that I'm thinking it looks even better when he's flexing it under the covers!

Thanks for the new thread info, Ben!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie

Last edited by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*; 06-20-2004 at 02:39 AM
Old 06-19-2004, 10:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey newbies :waves:
man those are great pics!
Old 06-19-2004, 10:45 PM
Extreme Fan

hey Lyneatte

harry board? gotta check that out