Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2004, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

So yeah, I'm pretty sure that I haven't been here for five pages and I'm completely sorry about that. I've just been having mega computer problems and this was the only time I was able to get onto my sister's computer. So I wanted to apologize and say that I am getting right on to updating the Dan Fan list.

Another funny thing is, is that on Friday, I was walking through Wal-Mart after getting some pictures developed, and for some reason I thought about Dan. The next thing I knew, his face was staring at me from a beach towel. That is to say, he as Harry Potter was staring at me from a towel. Oh man do I want that beach towel now....

Kate
Old 06-28-2004, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Just saw this...

I look at this and I think...

Quote:
*In a Mafia accent* "Forget about it!"

Kate
Old 06-28-2004, 01:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

everyone!

Thanks for posting that pic!

Those pics are cool, but I'm wondering why Dan didn't go and where he was via satellite.

Lisa
Old 06-28-2004, 02:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by baileycat
I know, It looks like he's blushing doesn't it?
Hmm, now you mention it he does! Check out Emma's reaction too - maybe they were asked an embarassing question?

Quote:
Tracy, I'm sure I've told you this before but, about that line you have in you sig...? Guh....my heart aches we he says that in the movie. Knowing what's to come.
It's just heartbreaking.
That scene's great, isn't it? I have a wav. file of it and everytime I play it I go "awww". His acting is great in that scene. He owns that line about living in the country.

Thanks for that article, adambrodyhon! He does seem to be wearing pink more these days, huh? He looks great in it though so it's all good!

Grr, they've spelt Heyman wrong in that article! How rude. Surely it's not that difficult to look it up!

guerinschick - Dan couldn't attend because he's here in London filming GoF.
Old 06-28-2004, 03:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

It does look like he's saying "Forget about it." He was shooting the underwater scenes in Gof, during the Japanese poa conference. We could've had great d/e moments if he went. Dan's acting is soo good. He's improving more and more.

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 06-28-2004, 04:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by wizardwitchvampseer
In the letter I wrote to Dan, I mentioned that all of you love him. It's getting mailed tomorrow.
Thanks for mentioning us wizardwitchvampseer I hope Dan replies fast

He looks so good in that pink shirt
Old 06-28-2004, 06:54 PM
Loyal Fan

I love the look on Emma's face as she's looking at the screen!

Course you know all you have to do is look at Dan's face and you want to melt...and smile like your face is gonna break!

hammergal
JasperAlice
Katniss and Peeta: EPIC love
Old 06-28-2004, 08:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Gabriela, you're welcome. Call me Lyn. Hammergal, I totally agree. I want my reply! I hope he emails me.

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 06-28-2004, 08:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks Tracy

Speaking of GOF, I got this from Eonline.

Harry's "Goblet" Gets Going

by Josh Grossberg
Jun 28, 2004, 2:10 PM PT

The Hogwarts Express is heading out again.

Principal photography on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, the fourth feature based on J.K. Rowling's magical mystery series, is now underway, Warner Bros. announced Monday.

Goblet of Fire is being shot at England's Leavesden Studios and is being helmed by Mike Newell, whose credits include Four Weddings and a Funeral, Donnie Brasco and the recent Mona Lisa Smile. The film is being produced by David Heyman and features a script by Steve Kloves, who masterfully adapted all three previous installments.

Potter's troika of young stars, Daniel Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) and Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) are once again on board. This time the action takes place during their fourth year at Hogwart's School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, a term in which the lightning-scarred boy magician will encounter his greatest challenge yet--taking part in the life-threatening inter-school Triwizard Competition.

As usual, the movie will feature a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, this one named Mad-Eye Moody, who will be played by Brendan Gleeson (Troy, Cold Mountain).

Other new additions to the cast include Robert Pattinson as Harry's heroic rival, Cedric Diggory, Stanislav Ianevski as Quidditch star Viktor Krum, Clemence Poesy as Fleur Delacour, Katie Leung as Harry's new crush, Cho Chang, and Francese De La Tour as Madame Maxime, the Headmistress of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.

Returning to their respective parts are Tom Felton, the young actor who plays Harry's nemesis, Draco Malfoy, along with Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid), Michael Gambon (Professor Albus Dumbledore), Maggie Smith (Professor McGonagall), Alan Rickman (Professor Snape), Gary Oldman (Sirius Black), Timothy Spall (Peter Pettigrew) and Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy).

One major role yet to be cast, however, is Voldemort--the wizarding world's ultimate practitioner of the dark arts and Harry's archenemy, who finally reveals himself in Goblet of Fire (not including the fleshy bloated face that pops out the back of Professor Quirrell's head in The Sorcerer's Stone).

According to London's Daily Mirror, producers are in talks with Ralph Fiennes to play You Know Who once the actor wraps The Constant Gardener opposite Rachel Weisz currently shooting in Kenya.

Fiennes is a fine choice to play the villainous Voldemort, having earned an Oscar nomination for his work as a Nazi thug in Schindler's List and playing the serial killer known as the Tooth Fairy in 2002's Silence of the Lambs prequel Red Dragon.

There's a hitch, however. Reportedly Fiennes isn't sure he wants to commit to at least three additional Potter installments, which will likely feature Voldemort.

But if all goes accordingly, Fiennes could be on the Leavesden set by the end of the year

Meanwhile, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban--the Alfonso Cuarón-directed third film in the franchise, which received overwhelming praise from critics as the best of the three--has so far grossed more than $211 million domestically in four weeks of release. The film is projected to fall short of the $261 million and $303 million in ticket sales respectively generated by its predecessors, 2002's Chamber of Secrets and 2001's Sorcerer's Stone.

Goblet of Fire is scheduled to hit theaters in November 2005

Ralph Fienes is too pretty to be Voldemort!

Lisa
Old 06-28-2004, 09:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Ralph Fienes is too pretty to be Voldemort!

Lisa [/B]
Amen to that! He is too pretty but boy could he play that part, he would be AWESOME. I think the movies are just gonna get better and better with the caliber of actors they're getting (or hopefully getting) and with the trio really getting their acting chops...Dan, Emma and Rupert were superb in POA and it's only gonna get better!
hammergal
JasperAlice
Old 06-28-2004, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

I would like to third that Ralph Fiennes would be too pretty to be Voldmort, but I'd like to say that I think it would be interesting to see how that all turned out. They'd have to do a lot of make-up work to make him look ugly and that would be a tremendous achievement. *Nods*

*Jumps up and down* But yay for the movie coming out soon(er). Although, it feels like November of 2005 seems a long time away. But I still can't wait. It's going to be phenomenal. And was it just me, or did it kind of hint to more movies in the future?

BTW, I added the newest member to the Clan, Paula. Welcome, dear.

Kate
Old 06-29-2004, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like the idea of Ralph Fiennes playing Voldemort! Too Pretty? Nah. And besides Tom Riddle was a hottie if you remember. So why not Voldie?

I hope he does sign. And I find it interesting that they are saying they'll want him to commit to all the movies remaining. But for Dan and Emma and Rupert its "oh well they may be too old. " or "They may not want to continue". Pft. Whatever.
Old 06-29-2004, 07:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Wahaha. If Ralph Fiennes plays Voldemort, I'll end up shipping him with everyone. This is awesome.
Old 06-29-2004, 10:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Um...I don't know what Ralph Fiennes looks like, so I don't know my opinion on that.... But Yay! for the GOF starting to be underway.

Old 06-29-2004, 11:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by wizardwitchvampseer
Um...I don't know what Ralph Fiennes looks like, so I don't know my opinion on that.... But Yay! for the GOF starting to be underway.
oh, you've got to go find some pics of Ralph...he is SO fine! He's played some bad guys and didn't look too good in some films but believe me, he is one hunky guy, great eyes. Of course, when Dan gets older...no one will be as fine as him! Okay, he's already hot as can be for 14 but he's going to be absolutely delicious in a few years, mark my words! Talk about great eyes...

hammergal
JasperAlice
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top