Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2004, 04:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey, everyone!

How's it going?

It's been a long time since I've been here. It really was. I've been having so much work and having to worry about graduation as well. But ok, the time that I could log in to the internet fo a little while was to check e-mails and read fics. Sowwy!:embarrassed:

Anyways, I'm here... hoping someone remembers me... though right now the matter seems a bit doubtful [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].
Oh, well.

Since it's obvious I missed so much (heck if I know where that title came from), and right now I don't have much time to check the previous pages, I'll leave to you the task (pwease!) to summarize what's been going on (starting with the title. LOL.).

Right! Without further ado. See ya!

Marina [img]smilies/hippie.gif[/img]
make sure your hands are clean.

Bob Marley
Old 03-13-2004, 09:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey, ~Blue Marina~! I remember you! Welcome back! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2004, 01:11 PM
Moderator Manager

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] ~Blue Marina~! welcome back! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] are you excited for june yet?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-13-2004, 06:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Blue Marina~:
<STRONG>Hey, everyone!

How's it going?

It's been a long time since I've been here. It really was. I've been having so much work and having to worry about graduation as well. But ok, the time that I could log in to the internet fo a little while was to check e-mails and read fics. Sowwy!:embarrassed:

Anyways, I'm here... hoping someone remembers me... though right now the matter seems a bit doubtful [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].
Oh, well.

Since it's obvious I missed so much (heck if I know where that title came from), and right now I don't have much time to check the previous pages, I'll leave to you the task (pwease!) to summarize what's been going on (starting with the title. LOL.).

Right! Without further ado. See ya!

Marina [img]smilies/hippie.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Of course I remember you- Welcome back!

So you're a little lost then?

*takes deep breath*

It's been gutter madness as usual. Sade lets us in on her kidnapping schemes and will never hesitate to remind you about Harry's wand size...or Dan's for that matter. And now that the action figures will be coming out soon I can imagine the mayham that will invoke.

And the Title?

Well we all know the consequences of lusting after a 14 year-old. We're just used to it and have come to embrace it..just as long as We are still able to give Dan his regular baths. I believe there was a list of assigned parts that each member was allowed to wash. And lately we've noticed that Dan his been more dirty than ever since his duel with a basilisk- so extra bubbles of course.

other than that it's been the regular obsession with the sex-god that is Daniel Radcliffe...oh did I mention the kilt?

Good times.

So now we sit back and wait for the Premiere of PoA (82 days and counting) and ponder on what suit Dan will grace us with...or kilt *shiver*
Team Britney
Old 03-13-2004, 10:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Hiya!

Thanks everyone for the welcome! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm so glad you didn't forget me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrceptr350:
<STRONG>

Of course I remember you- Welcome back!

So you're a little lost then?

*takes deep breath*

It's been gutter madness as usual. Sade lets us in on her kidnapping schemes and will never hesitate to remind you about Harry's wand size...or Dan's for that matter. And now that the action figures will be coming out soon I can imagine the mayham that will invoke.

And the Title?

Well we all know the consequences of lusting after a 14 year-old. We're just used to it and have come to embrace it..just as long as We are still able to give Dan his regular baths. I believe there was a list of assigned parts that each member was allowed to wash. And lately we've noticed that Dan his been more dirty than ever since his duel with a basilisk- so extra bubbles of course.

other than that it's been the regular obsession with the sex-god that is Daniel Radcliffe...oh did I mention the kilt?

Good times.

So now we sit back and wait for the Premiere of PoA (82 days and counting) and ponder on what suit Dan will grace us with...or kilt *shiver*</STRONG>
Oh boy! It seems like I've been missing a LOT. I keep seeing these new pictures of Dan and I keep saying: "That can't be him!" When did this boy get even more gorgeous? Thanks for the info [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Lindsay: I am anxious for the arrival of POA. I keep counting the days, hours when it is time to see Dan on screen again [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img].

All right, people, gotta go. See ya soon.

Bob Marley
Old 03-13-2004, 11:16 PM
New Fan

Oh, I'm so STUPID. I just realized that the title says something about Dan taking a bath. Makes me want to watch David Copperfield, where Dan was in a bath. I think I'll do that.....but first:

What lovely....hands.....hair.....eyes.....everything, really, you've got there, my dear.
Old 03-13-2004, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

What?! Kilt? Dan? Dan in a kilt? What? Tell me! Show me!

Also, Im glad to see youve all stayed horrendously and illegaly pervy. Rock on! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2004, 08:04 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Blue Marina~:
<STRONG>Lindsay: I am anxious for the arrival of POA. I keep counting the days, hours when it is time to see Dan on screen again [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img].</STRONG>
i know! and we'd all be screaming at the movie house come POA! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-14-2004, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Lindsay! I guess I'm following you from thread to thread. hee hee.

Anyway I just like to add my appreciation for The Dan Man. Every promo pic that has been posted makes me like this cutie more and more everyday.

And since I'm older too I guess you can lump me in the same category for those who lust after a boy who a few years ago we'd be babysitting. AHHHH [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2004, 04:24 PM
Addicted Fan

OMG! Click me

::fangirly giggle:: Look at Daniel! He's so pretty!

June cannot come fast enough!
Old 03-14-2004, 09:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey, people!

How's it going?

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Tracy:
<STRONG>OMG! Click me

::fangirly giggle:: Look at Daniel! He's so pretty!

June cannot come fast enough!</STRONG>
You are so right!! And that picture... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Thank you! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]. I had a hard day at work, you don't know how that pic made my day [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]!

Right, gotta go. See ya later! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Bob Marley
Old 03-15-2004, 12:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marauder's Child:
<STRONG>
go HERE
then click more...

</STRONG>
It won't load! (pouts) It goes from connecting to ready and back again!

And where exactly are these WetDan pics? Anyone?
Old 03-15-2004, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

A big welcome back, Marina! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Great to have you back and posting again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Woah, Dan looks gorgeous there, Tracy! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Coolest. Poster. Yet. [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 03-15-2004, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

Hi. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

OK, I fought coming here and posting because I tried to tell myself I was a bit crazy to totally be taken with Dan. He's 14 years old, for heaven's sake!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'm seven years older than the poor kid! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] But, I kept seeing all these lovely pics of Dan at the Auror thread and well alas, I have lost the battle with common sense and here I am. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Daniel Radcliffe... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2004, 03:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Delilah- Welcome aboard!

Yeah that can happen...but don't worry- you'll fit right in. You can only avoid the chisled Jaw line, the broad shoulders, the oh so messy hair that you just want to run your fingers through for so long.

Don't even get me started on the eyes...
Team Britney
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top