Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2004, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

Just got home and am quickly stopping in before I go to bed...

New thread! I'm SO loving all these pics of Dan at the premiere!

I caught him on Regis and Kelly...he was great of course.

Oh and uh, sorry I'm a little out of the loop after being gone for four days but what is this air guitar that the title speaks of?
Old 06-02-2004, 01:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Delilah-

Oh and uh, sorry I'm a little out of the loop after being gone for four days but what is this air guitar that the title speaks of?
Welcome back!

The air guitar title refers to a moment in an interview on a TV shows called "The Ministry Of Mayhem" where the interviewer asked Dan to play air guitar - which he did, to a song by The Darkness! It was very cute! See my av! How many 14 year olds would do that on national TV? Lol!

I think the download is still available at thesnitch.co.uk.

Here's some small pics from wireimages:

Old 06-02-2004, 03:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyOfLorien
I know!!!...he just has the cutest expression! Very cheek pinchable

(take it how you will)......

Oh and to the conversation about paleness...I'm very pale...but I like that I'm pale....

And to movies alone...I go alone all the time...if my friends are busy...and I wanna see a movie..I go. The plus about seeing PoA alone would be no one to whisper to you or distract you...the friend I'm going with Mid Thu, I know I'm gonna have to tell to shut up.... But I'll see it alone on another viewing
Kristen ~ Glad I wasn't the only one thinking along those lines.

Yeah, paleness pride! I agree, being tanned is overrated. Some girls go overboard on the bottled stuff. There are loads of gorgeous fair skinned models and actresses out there too.

I quite enjoy seeing the odd film on my own too. Once you realise no-one actually notices or cares that you're seeing something by yourself you end up having a great time. It's a definite bonus that no-one distracts you too.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ashli

Kat Sorry! knew it started with a k I promis not to forget. Im gonna see PoA with my daddy and best friend.. we're skipping school. hehe cant wait!
No worries, Ashli. Ooh, good deal. You won't have to pay for your own ticket that way. Hope you have fun - you surely will!

Teriffic pics, Trace! Thanks for bringing them by.

Oh, and welcome back, Emms!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 06-02-2004, 05:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Go here
http://www.fanforum.com/forums/showt...00#post1206900
here is new pic of Dan/Emma together from that Press Con in London.

anywa...welcome back..(Delilah) Where did you go anyway?....

@Lady and Overprotected: you two are not only one...who like to go to movie alone. I went to see CoS..by myself...and I have most wonderful time of my life...and I agree you dont have to deal w/ some igoring people who like to irriated you...when you are watching..

@Tracy: thanks so much for those tiny pic of Daniel..and Emma. I don't really like Wireimages..it doesn't gave you bigger image....and you only have to buy it or download it. Grrrr!! I really want most of D/E together from here... I like Getty's Images much better.
Old 06-02-2004, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Ah, thanks for the explanation, Tracy. I'll have to go over the TheSnitch and find that.

Caroline: I was visiting my Grandma for a couple of days.

*raises hand* I am definitely one that goes to movies by myself. Hey, if no one is able to go with me, I am there anyway. I usually go with my sister or my mom but I've gone to movies by myself many times, I rather like it sometimes.
Old 06-02-2004, 08:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Delilah-

*raises hand* I am definitely one that goes to movies by myself. Hey, if no one is able to go with me, I am there anyway. I usually go with my sister or my mom but I've gone to movies by myself many times, I rather like it sometimes.
Oh, yeah, me too. I definitely go by myself. I used to go by myself all the time, like once a week. I go with people more now though. Sometimes it's nice to go by yourself.
Old 06-02-2004, 10:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey everyone :waves:

I'm just back from the cinema, i saw PoA! It made me think of this board. Dan is so cute in it! And i think Alfonso Cuaron is better than Chris Colombus
Old 06-02-2004, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

Lucky!!

I am going to wait a week or two, to let the crowds die down a bit...I am going to try to go early in the day, so it will be less crowded, too.

Claudia
Old 06-02-2004, 10:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by m&m fkan
Lucky!!

I am going to wait a week or two, to let the crowds die down a bit...I am going to try to go early in the day, so it will be less crowded, too.

Claudia
i went to a little cinema in a little town and there were many seats empty! We couldn't believe it. i think that's because there ain't lots of people knowing that cinema. And i think everybody says i'll go later so it's not too crowded
Old 06-02-2004, 11:16 AM
Loyal Fan

@Elodie: hi...welcome to DanFanClan... and can you tell me?...where is that little movie theater..maybe I go there...w/out million of screaming Danfan...in my ear. ...and how did you come to see the movie already?...

@M&M Fkan: it good idea to do that...go when it less crowd...but then again, it will always be crowd..it HARRY POTTER/Daniel, and when I went to see second movie...and it was two month later...after first day of opening day...it still pack. I would be seeing the movie about not just once..but twice..or more..

geee..three days away...from seeing my Daniel...in 50ft screen..I will be having danattack..when I see him flying, doing magic, puching, pulling...screaming...etc...ahhhh....
Old 06-02-2004, 11:37 AM
Passionate Fan

that little movie is in a little town called Jeumont, France.

And i got to see the movie cause it's in every cinema here. i think that's weird that they already translated it ( i saw it in the french speaking version) and that you, in the US can't see it before june 4th.
Old 06-02-2004, 11:43 AM
Loyal Fan

two more days whoot! I'm so excited!
Old 06-02-2004, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ashli
two more days whoot! I'm so excited!
I know! I am literally counting down the hours. I keep thinking, Tomorrow night I'll be watching POA!
Old 06-02-2004, 12:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by m&m fkan

That's always a good idea, I was gonna do that but I just couldn't wait. I went on opening day over here (at 8pm) and the cinema was full, we had a great crowd though. No interruptions from anyone. That was my main worry that we were gonna get there and be stuck with idiot cinema goers that talk through the whole movie. Thankfully that didn't happen!

Edit: There's a cool Dan interview here

It includes this cool (but kinda blurry) new pic:

I love that coat!!!

Also, dr.com has some more pics from the UK prem.

Last edited by Just Tracy; 06-02-2004 at 12:22 PM
Old 06-02-2004, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

the more I hear about the movie, and see Dan pics....the more I wanna go see this right away.....say...Saturday morning....

Claudia