Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2004, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

Dan Fan Clan: Just look at him play that air guitar!

Welcome to the Daniel Radcliffe Appreciation thread. Otherwise known as the Dan Fan Clan. Or DFC for short. This is the thread where you can obssess and over Dan, the lead star of the Harry Potter movies and also talk about the character he plays, Harry Potter!

Banners by Departure

Don't mind us, everyone in our family's nuts! We can be quite naughty, so innocents beware! (Ha..you mean there are still people that are innocent?) Considering we all have crushes on Harry Potter like our 7 year-old cousins and our real families look at us weird, don't feel like you won't fit in here. You will!

The Dan Radcliffe Fan Clan
1. m&m fkan (Claudia)
2. Harry and Hermione (Lauren)
3. Telli
4. belle_dreamer (Belle)
5. blueangel (Din)
6. lizzie1986 (Liz)
7. SmallFry (Jem)
8. spikearrin (Amaria)
9. *Niccin* (Nic)
10. Haebrethilien (Kate)
11. Sallyna (Nina)
12. WinterPolaris (Floreta)
13. Gabriela
14. Magicpillow (Jo)
15. Tattu (Maj)
16. *Lady Arwen* (Rebecca)
17. Cate (Cate)
18. Lightstar Angel (Shar)
19. Blairy the Fairy (B)
20. earthling47 (Mala)
21. Raynbow (Nansie)
22. Just Tracy
24. animechick14 (Connelly)
25. Vilandra25 - Lisa
26. ~*Midnight Reveries*~(~Kristen~)
27. ~*§ugar*Plum*~ (Nellie)
28. Slayer63
29. spanky1978 (Amanda)
30. AlwaysDreaming (Ashley)
31. GryffindorGirl (Rini)
32. EmmsGC41 (Emms)
33. Sam_Hewson
34. L i N d $ @ y
35. JOCfan1997 (Amber)
36. Behrsgal4eva (Marie)
37. LittleLove7N (Amanda)
38. ValSeven (Danielle)
39. the laziest little sidekick (Sarah)
40. **nzchick** (Cindy)
41. Manditz (Mandy)
42. Anck-Su-Namum (Chrissy)
43. Joleen (Anne)
44. ~Elodie~ (Elodie)
45. Rattus Norvegicus (Maik)
46. goodluckbear1
47. LittleLove7N
48. Pumpkin43
49. oz lover (Clara)
50. texas_gal
51. Kawaii_Jay (Joey)
52. *¤*sami*¤*
53. *Shell Bee*
54. Pink Panther Wannabe (Emily)
55. nesscafe
56. MarinaG9
57. OvErPrOtEcTeD (Kat)
58. Rain Sierra
59. mnlfan (Ami)
60. EverwoodGirl1312
61. Clash City Rocker
62. MelissaC
63. interceptr350
64. Ophelia24
65. WB_Gurl_Luver (Jess)
66. Scat
67. Heero Yuy (Luke or Lukas)
68. White Lady of Rohan (Steph)
69. faeryprincess
70. wb_gal005 (Michelle)
71. roswellobsessed
72. *Rianna*
73. Lovely Charmaine
74. Marauder's Child
75. dixieland_dreamer
76. MichaelVartanIsSexy
77. violetzaj
78. -Delilah-
79. LadyOfLorien
80. HarryandHermionerocks1
81. hollytiger
82. GreenStars
83. ~Catrina~
84. baileycat
85. Cheermione Silverstain
86. Grimmauld Girl
87. abby-anne
88. ~*Gabriela*~
89. Departure
90. ami_07
91. BuffyAngel4Eva (Asheligh)
92. hammergal2004
93. winifred pryce (Adele)
94. *Little Miss Lovely* (Christy)

If you would like to be added to the list, PLEASE PM me with your posting name and I'll add you! PM me again if I forget to add you.

The Dan Fan Clan Mantra by Claudia
I am proud to be a DOD!!
When I see Dan I say "oh my God!"
Some pics make me want to faint
They say he's too young, I say he ain't.
He's so dreamy, sweet and cute
He's also kind and gentle, to boot!
I am happy to be a part of the Clan
of crazy freaks who worship Dan.

Wallpapers:

By Shar:

By One Cold Canadian:

When good girls go bad
images conjured by our DFC sisters to immortalize our naughty naughty talks

The Infamous Almost Naked Harry Manip
(Look @ your own risk! It's supposed to be a 17-Year-Old Harry)
It's still not clear who made this.

By Ruby:

Dan's "Got Milk?" ad by Sade aka Marauder's Child:

Now, now, ladies... take a number and get in line, ok? Plenty of milk to get around.
If we ran out, you wouldn't mind just licking Dan's lips, would you?

Here at The Dan Fan Clan there is only ONE rule... and that is:
BE GOOD, SHARE AND NO BASHING!
Have an enjoyable stay!

Hope no-one minds that I jumped in to start the new thread.
I had to come up with a title fast. If anyone has one preferable to this one, I'm more than happy to edit it.

Now on with the Dan goodness!

Kat

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie

Last edited by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*; 06-15-2004 at 08:53 PM
Old 05-31-2004, 05:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread, Kat! I like the title a lot! I loved the air-guitar thing - everytime I play air-guitar (which I do a lot) I'll think of him!

Edit: - I thought I'd post this pic from the London prem 'cause I think it's cute!

Hopefully that link'll work - if not you might need to copy and paste or something.

Last edited by Just Tracy; 05-31-2004 at 06:15 AM
Old 05-31-2004, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome title!

And all the premiere pics have been just great. Especially the Dan holding Emma's hand one. So cute! It's funny how I can be such a avid, rabbid, diehard sidekicker (Go R/Hr!) and still find that Dan and Emma together so completely adorable in real life. Obviously, until they come right out and say they are indeed a couple we can only speculate but that pic is so convincing.
Old 05-31-2004, 07:02 AM
Loyal Fan

I just saw Danny on Regis and Kelly, he wore his black blazer whith his pink shirt, same as another interview. He looked so good

Just tracy yup danny was asked about emma!

Kelly ask something along the lines "We all want to know, on sett is there something between you and emma"

dan said "She's like a sister to me, i know its less intresting but true" something alongn those lines..

I'm not really sure if im believing him

Kat thank you for starting a new thread! Great title!

Someone was talking about dan being too pale on the last thread? I forget who but I think the bright flashing lights from the camera makes him look paler. Dan looks like he has a lot more color to him in the emma-site pic
Old 05-31-2004, 07:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ashli
I just saw Danny on Regis and Kelly, he wore his black blazer whith his pink shirt, same as another interview. He looked so good
Ooh, I wanna see that now. Any screencaps or downloads?

Btw, there's more London prem pics at danradcliffe.co.uk. Here's one:

Last edited by Just Tracy; 05-31-2004 at 07:20 AM
Old 05-31-2004, 07:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

Not just Dan, but I loved this pic!!

Lisa
Old 05-31-2004, 08:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Ooh, cool pic of Dan and Tom!
Old 05-31-2004, 09:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Excellent pictures everyone!

Trracy havnt been able to find any caps yet
Old 05-31-2004, 11:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Dan on Regis...

I watch it two time already...and it was billiant!! Daniel, Daniel and Daniel...what can I said. He is beautiful...and he was wearing that gorgeous black/white blazer that I love..

yes, (Ashil) I love that part when, Kelly asked him about Emma: She asked him "What about you and Emma?...WE WANTED TO KNOW" and Daniel answer "she was sister to him...and then he add "I know it boring answer" but then...he change his answer to "She is just very good friend" (we all know that HE IS LAIR...everyone know too..) anyway...they mention about that award..that Daniel's won. and Regis asked him..where did you put it. Daniel's answer "on mentor" (I don't know what that mean) it was amazing interview. It seem like Daniel getting used to all these promotion and interview..that he look and act calm and relax..and very funny. But I think?...him on Conan is best one for me.

I hope they do have screencaps..for you girl to see. I tape it..now I got like 5 or more interview promotion w/Daniel...it is like DanTV..for me. From Dateline to Conan to Regis...(I also heard Daniel will be on THE EARLY SHOW TOWORROW)

@Tracy: thanks for that lovely pic of Dan signing autograph...from Perm. That is classic pic...him and his beloved fan...

@guerinschick: I can't see that pic of Tom and Dan...
Old 05-31-2004, 01:37 PM
New Fan

on Regis and Kelly poor Dan he was so nervous in the beggining. Was it me only who could hear him breath?

Adorable kid.

let me count my collection so far of interviews: I got from the abc special to regis.

tomorrow´s cbs early!!!
Old 05-31-2004, 03:02 PM
Loyal Fan

DanTV!!

hhehe..(violetzaj)..I wish I could tape that ABC special...(I should just kick myself!) that is second best trio interview..(well D/E mostly)...ever.
Old 05-31-2004, 03:07 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm not gonna give any spoilers but I just got back from seeing POA and I loved it! It was completely amazing, imho. Visually it was amazing and the acting was great!
Old 05-31-2004, 03:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Re: Dan on Regis...

Quote:
Originally posted by HarryandHermionerocks1
and Regis asked him..where did you put it. Daniel's answer "on mentor" (I don't know what that mean) it was amazing interview.
that be "mantel" its the shelf above the fireplace Conan was my fav. interview too

I had such a horrible horrible day. I was supossed to meet a group of friends at 1:30 to see a movie. They where originally going to a 1:20 movie but they said theyll just go to the later one because I couldnt get there till 1:30. My dad drops me off I get there, no ones there. I wait, no one comes. Turns out they went to a 1:20 movie. No one told me! I didnt have a cell, I couldnt get a hold of my mum, who was working in boston and the operater wouldnt give me the phone number to dads work! I ended up walking two miles to a friends house, thank god she was home. I'm so pissed I can't believe they forgot about me, or didnt want to wait whatever. I'm just glad I have other really close friends. I never hung out with them much anyway. But it sucked... yeah I really needed to rant
Old 05-31-2004, 04:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Re: Re: Dan on Regis...

Quote:

I had such a horrible horrible day. I was supossed to meet a group of friends at 1:30 to see a movie. They where originally going to a 1:20 movie but they said theyll just go to the later one because I couldnt get there till 1:30. My dad drops me off I get there, no ones there. I wait, no one comes. Turns out they went to a 1:20 movie. No one told me! I didnt have a cell, I couldnt get a hold of my mum, who was working in boston and the operater wouldnt give me the phone number to dads work! I ended up walking two miles to a friends house, thank god she was home. I'm so pissed I can't believe they forgot about me, or didnt want to wait whatever. I'm just glad I have other really close friends. I never hung out with them much anyway. But it sucked... yeah I really needed to rant
Oh geez, that sucks! I really sorry your day sucked.

Here's a couple of Dan pics from "Regis and Kelly" (from dr.co,uk) - maybe they'll cheer you up?

He looks so cute! I can't wait to download the interview.

Also, I'm probably gonna sound like his grandmother or something but I am so damn proud of his peformance in POA!
Old 05-31-2004, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Tracy
Thanks for starting the new thread, Kat! I like the title a lot! I loved the air-guitar thing - everytime I play air-guitar (which I do a lot) I'll think of him!

You're most welcome, Trace! I'm pleased you like it. Aw, how cute. I'm a bit of a spaz on the air guitar, but anytime I hear or see some reference to it, I'll definitely be associating Dan with it.

Thanks for the prem link. Looking forward to checking that out!

Quote:

Kat thank you for starting a new thread! Great title!

Someone was talking about dan being too pale on the last thread? I forget who but I think the bright flashing lights from the camera makes him look paler. Dan looks like he has a lot more color to him in the emma-site pic
Anytime, Ashli, and glad you like the title too.

I agree. Cameras - especially media type cameras - are terrible for that. The flash can be very strong. I've always felt like I come out too pale in home photos. We recently upgraded to a digital camera, and now I suddenly look like I have more colour. Confirmed my suspicions that I'm not that pale after all!

I'm so sorry to hear your PoA screening didn't go as planned too, btw. Did you end up seeing it still?
I have to wait another week and a half.

Thanks for the Regis and Kelly caps and interview snippets, everyone!

Thanks too, for the shot of Dan and Tom together, Lisa.

I'm glad to hear positive verdicts from those who've seen the movie too.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top