Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2004, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

So...anyone have their Sunday paper yet?

Tracy: Thanks so much for those little snippets about Dan. It's great to read those. (BTW - I love your av! )

Quote:
Originally posted by Pesky Pixie
Not sure if this pic is new or not but it still something to look at
It was new to me, thanks!

Lisa: Hi!
Old 05-23-2004, 09:28 AM
Addicted Fan

There's loads of POa pics here. Some we've seen before but there are loads of new promo and behind the scenes pics.
Old 05-23-2004, 10:00 AM
Addicted Fan

For some reason I think this pic is so damn cute!

Old 05-23-2004, 10:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Daniel GQ model...

@Tracy.... yeh...I am with (Pesky) you really want me to die..and danheartattack!!...why?..do you haveee to link to that *GQ-Model-Daniel w/white shirt I really want Daniel now...why can anyone hear me!

go to DR.COM there is alot of Sexy-Promo pic of Daniel and CO....from POA...
and check this out. Daniel and Emma together in BED..of course w/Director...
http://www.danradcliffe.us/galleries...aban-f0030.htm

love, love..that quote about Danny: he is our "Little-Punk!!" (well he is not so little..) and quote about Radcliffe and Watson..how beautiful TEEN they are. Notice again?..they didn't mention Rupert. Which is o.k BY ME!!
Old 05-23-2004, 10:11 AM
Loyal Fan

THANKS...FOR PIC TRACY..I thought so too..that pic is adorable...I think?..Daniel got same shoe as I have... heck all of new pic of Daniel...adorable!!
Old 05-23-2004, 10:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

I still like this one...

Lisa
Old 05-23-2004, 10:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Lisa
Old 05-23-2004, 10:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Lisa, yeah, that H/Hr pic is cute... but I think this one is cuter:

a new shot of "that scene" with them laughing this time

Oh, and lookie! Here's a picture of Harry!Dan running his way into my arms!

And here's a picture of him with his wand pointing upwards
* cackling at the innuendo*

oh, and have you guys watched the LATEST clip available for download?

It's the Hogsmeade permission slip scene. And you know what, Newsweek is right, Dan improved his acting in leaps and bounds.

And all hail Fonzie (figured I'd somehow slip the love of my life in here, didn't you? ) You could just "feel" the sadness and regret of Harry in that scene, in the way he directed it. I just loved how You could see Ron & Hermione looking at at Harry while they were following the crowd into Hogsmeade, Hermione even made a sad goodbye wave but Harry's back was turned a that time, so when he turns back, what he'd probably see is Ron & Hermione's backs, and not their faces to see that they were sad that he gets left behind. Aaaaawwww... it's SUCH a teenager moment!

I LOVE FONZIE!!!

right click this, and "save target as" to download the clip
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé

Last edited by * Marauder's Child *; 05-23-2004 at 12:19 PM
Old 05-23-2004, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome pictures! Man so many pictures so little time to enjoy them before another new batch become available.

But what's with the Rupert hate? Rupert's a sweetie pie. I just don't get why people would be happy not to see or hear from him. I guess I live in a dilusional world where HP fans love all the characters and the actors who play them.
Old 05-23-2004, 11:53 AM
Loyal Fan

@Guerinchick: yes, I still like yours pic of H/hr too... also Like that pic of Daniel/Harry having his leg up like that...*faint* he look so alonely...maybe I can help with this
http://www.danradcliffe.us/galleries...aban-f0030.htm
hheeh..he not so alonely anymore!! (gee..I still sparing at those two in bed like...so close dang it MAKE OUT!..OR I WILL MAKE OUT W/DANIEL FOR YOU EMMA!!)

in that picture I wonder?...where Emma's right hand are?...
Old 05-23-2004, 01:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Loving all the new promo pics.

I would download that clip you posted, * Marauder's Child * but I'm going cold turkey right now. No more clips for me. I love Alfie too, btw. He's the man. (Btw, what happened to the Alfie appreciation thread?)

Btw, I finally saw a POA bus poster yesterday - it was a black and white picture of Sirius. Very dark and mysterious. It was great. I remember thinking it had a really cool tagline only I can't remember what it was. I'm on the look out for more posters now! I got past the bus station on the way to work so I'll have to see if there's a Harry, Ron or Hermione one.

I just thought I'd post this poster 'cause I think it's cool:

Old 05-23-2004, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

All these pics! Thanks to all of you who have posted them.

Lisa: That pic you posted of Dan...

baileycat: There's no Rupert hate from me. That kid is too cute and I think he's so great as Ron. It would be nice to see him do his share of press/promoting. I know I'd want to see and hear from him.

I think I'm going to try and restrain myself and not watch the clip, too. It's getting so close! I can make it, I can make it!
Old 05-23-2004, 01:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by baileycat
But what's with the Rupert hate? Rupert's a sweetie pie. I just don't get why people would be happy not to see or hear from him. I guess I live in a dilusional world where HP fans love all the characters and the actors who play them.
hmmm... I immediately read the whole thread to see if there were any Rupert bashing... and I was too releived to find that there wasn't.

*sigh* I'm sorry if that upsets you , but since they were just offhand statements showing her preference of Emma & Dan over Rupert, I really don't see anything wrong with that.

You see, this is the Dan/Harry thread after all, and if I recall correctly, even in the Rupert/Ron and Tom/Draco threads, there has been comments before of saying "Dan who?" and "I don't care about Dan, give me Rupert/Tom!".

Just as long as it's not bashing, or saying really really hurtful comments about Rupert, or any other character/actor, there really isn't anything wrong with that, in my opinion.

I commend you for thinking that all the characters should be loved equally, and although I do have my favorites as well, that doesn't mean that I hate any of the actors, and I do know how to separate them from the characters that they portray. Actually I'm a semi-regular poster at the Ron/Rupert thread as well. And also at the threads of Tom/Draco, Gary/Sirius, David/Lupin, Christian/Tom Riddle, minor characters, and even in the Neville, Dumbledore, McGonagall, and the others that have been deleted by the Admin inthe most recent pruning.

The thing is, it's perfectly normal to have our preferences, and as human beings we DO see things differently from other people and would oftentimes not see eye-to-eye with other people's opinions, but I just hope that we just let it go, and accept it as "their opinion".

Also, I sent you a PM, I hope you get to read it as well.

I hope you won't get discouraged to come here at the DFC thread.

&
~ Sade
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 05-23-2004, 02:03 PM
Loyal Fan

New Photo of Permier..

http://heidi8.buzznet.com/user/
check out Daniel....if you can see him. he is wearing that beautiful-dark-suit w/beautiful blue shirt...oh god..he is beautiful!!

and Who is RUPERT?.... (i really try to like him I could, and I would but I don't want to!!...I am sure he is nice and all but he is not type of wizard..) beside, I am to busy drooling and lusting over daniel here.. I got only eyes for him...I am loyal to him..just like Emma/Hermione.
Old 05-23-2004, 02:07 PM
Addicted Fan

I just thought I'd post this pic of Harry, I think it's awesome!