Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2004, 02:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Marauder's Child *
[B]

You made me imagine all the hoopla Dan & Fonzie wearing matching suits & ties to the N.Y. premiere would cause...

AND

You made me think of that Dan/Fonzie fanfic again
LMAO! I'm imagining everyones reaction now! Lol! It'd be so funny!

Woah, there's actually Dan/Alfie fic? ::shudders:: That's just bizarre.
Old 05-22-2004, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

You know, they really cant arrest a girl for jumping a minor when the minor dresses up like a big boy and poses like a big boy and basically asks to be jumped.

Right?

Because after those Parade photos, I say morals be damned.
Old 05-22-2004, 03:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by spikearrin
You know, they really cant arrest a girl for jumping a minor when the minor dresses up like a big boy and poses like a big boy and basically asks to be jumped.

Right?

Because after those Parade photos, I say morals be damned.
You know, if I do get arrested for tackling Dan and ripping his clothes off, I'd argue that I sincerely didn't know that he isn't 18... plus, c'mon, he's got the "Come hither" look down pat. And I think I could also argue Entrapment

My gosh, I'm actually thinking up of defense strategies as if I really am planning on jumping him. I think I need to tie myself on the bed (oh! kinky! ) and not out near the vicinity of where he would be in New York... I just might not be able to stop myself
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 05-22-2004, 03:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Marauder's Child *
You know, if I do get arrested for tackling Dan and ripping his clothes off, I'd argue that I sincerely didn't know that he isn't 18... plus, c'mon, he's got the "Come hither" look down pat. And I think I could also argue Entrapment

My gosh, I'm actually thinking up of defense strategies as if I really am planning on jumping him. I think I need to tie myself on the bed (oh! kinky! ) and not out near the vicinity of where he would be in New York... I just might not be able to stop myself
You guys crack me up!

I'm sure if you looked up jailbait in the dictionary there'd be a hot pic of Dan there. With a caption like "Yeah, he looks good, but you can't have him."

That could be a thread title.

Dan Fan Clan: 'cause he's the definition of "jailbait".

or

Dan Fan Clan: Two words, "jail" and "bait".

Why do I always come up with possible thread titles at the beginning of a thread and never at the end?
Old 05-22-2004, 04:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Daniel..Danielll!!!he is sex on Broomstick!

omg...my mother of jesus!! or my daniel....crumpet, gorgeous, sexy-sexiest-handsomest-beautifulness-ahhhhhhh!!he is driving me into Hell...and I am taking this with me.
http://www.photobucket.com/albums/10...n/c7cfa4cf.jpg
and I lovee...the one with him wearing that green shirt..(oh lord...How I want him..)
http://img57.photobucket.com/albums/...121/daniel.jpg

I love all of these sexiest-pic of Daniell....from Parade...Why can it be BIGGER...AND CLEARER...I WANT VERY HUGE SEXY DANIEL ON BROOMSTICK..*DIE*

@Sade: I want to rip all Daniel's clothes off...or we can do it to...(my god!!...my sister is giving me this *look*) all of Us Dangirl..can take turn of snog him senselessly...ahhhh...my mind is overload now..with daniligious!!

hehh...yeh Daniel/Al do have same shirt on..they both have style..I love that green shirt...but I can't said for Rupert.

p.s Did I mention..that I want Daniel Rad-HOT-CLIFFE NOW!!
http://img57.photobucket.com/albums/...121/daniel.jpg
Old 05-22-2004, 04:36 PM
Loyal Fan

JAILBAIT-DANIEL...

@Spikearrin quote:

Right?
----
heck!! with law or minor.. I want to jump or do whatever it takes..for daniel to be in my arms..(I would go to jail...and daniel would be with me)

dang it! Danny..why you have to be so sexy and just minor...

@Tracy:..hehhe...yeh! Daniel, gave the whole new meaning of word: JAILBAIT..MINE!!
Old 05-22-2004, 04:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Old 05-22-2004, 04:48 PM
New Fan

Daniel is lying about his age. why? he wants to say he´s younger in order to play Harry Potter.

He´s in no way really 14 years old, you are all witnesses here.
Old 05-22-2004, 07:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Danny, REALLY REALLY LIKE ALOT OF GIRL..

http://www.sundayherald.com/42113
read this new Q & A w/sexy-with-new-muscle-handsome-daniel..especially part where they asked him "Do you have girlfriend yet?" He likes really, really likes alot of girl...
and I was thinking?..WHY DO YOU NEED GIRLFRIEND..YOU GOT Us Dangirl..and million other Danmanic or cough *Emma!*
Old 05-23-2004, 01:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Dr.com has some more new scans - from Parade (different that the ones online) There's only the cover (which we saw a small version of before) and this one - which is so cute! He looks great in the white shirt!

He sure is growing up into a fine young man!

There's an article too, btw.

Thanks for the Q and A, HarryandHermionerocks1 - it was an interesting read. If Dan's on the lookout for a girlfriend I'm sure there are loads of girls around who would be happy to oblidge(sp?)!
Old 05-23-2004, 02:00 AM
New Fan

Ah Just Tracy you are trying to kill me with that pic, I can't say here what I would like to do with him but OMFG he is too gorgeous for his and my own good Thanks for posting
Old 05-23-2004, 02:14 AM
Addicted Fan

You're welcome, Pesky Pixie!

Btw, there's a great POA review here - "The 'Harry Potter' books have finally gotten the wondrous movie they deserve. 'The Prisoner of Azkaban' boasts a brand-new director and a bold new vision."

I love these bits about Daniel:

Quote:
Case in point: to inspire Radcliffe for a scene in which he had to appear awed, Cuaron told him, "Pretend you're seeing Cameron Diaz in a G-string." No surprise, it worked. "The only thing in my personal relationship with the kids that was a disadvantage was that I couldn't curse," Cuaron says. "It was written in my contract." He did, however, manage to pass on a few choice phrases to Radcliffe in Spanish. "That was nice," Radcliffe says, sweetly. "But it's nothing I can repeat for the Spanish audience."
LMAO!

And this:

Quote:
Thewlis, meanwhile, still can't stop raving about the lad who plays Harry: "He's fantastic, remarkably sane and quite eccentric. He's quite the little punk, and so self- deprecating. We used to joke that he'd be in rehab by the time he was 18, and by 27 he'd be hosting a game show called 'It's Wizards!' He's very funny."
That's sounds like our Dan!

And finally this one - never have truer words been spoken (or typed):

Quote:
"Azkaban" is likely to make Radcliffe not just more famous but totally crush-worthy. In addition to growing as actors, Radcliffe and Watson in particular have blossomed into physically beautiful teens"
Old 05-23-2004, 02:25 AM
New Fan

Thanks for posting that, it's always nice to read nice things about Dan especially if it shows how truly unique he is
Old 05-23-2004, 04:02 AM
New Fan

Not sure if this pic is new or not but it still something to look at Found it on DR.COM
Old 05-23-2004, 07:52 AM
Ultimate Fan