Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2004, 05:30 PM
Loyal Fan

"Dazzling-Dan";)

wow!! thanks so much Perm Dan's picture..(Tracy)...

I love Daniel's suit too...and that white shirt..and pant. PERFECTO! I am not too crazy about that hair..but who cares!! HE IS ONE PERFECTION IN STYLE...AND IN EVERYTHING ELSE TOO..

yes, I wish..I was one of crazy-females behind that gate right behind him. no wait?..I was that lady...

that pic of Dan/Rupert...that is first time..I seen those two pic together..like that. very nice...

I like this pic..of D/E
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...716&print=true
are they about to..you know?...*Snog*
Old 05-30-2004, 06:10 PM
New Fan

omg, look at this pic

i am so speechless
Old 05-30-2004, 07:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Re: omg, look at this pic

Quote:
Originally posted by danielchaoshoney
i am so speechless
no kidding... I wonder if theyre gonna get "are you two dating?" questions a lot in the next few interviews...
thats just... dude... Im speechless too
Old 05-30-2004, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

Sade ~ Big thanks to you and Ben for making such an effort to prevent spoilage. Being an Aussie, and having to wait another week for the film release, I know I'm particularly grateful to know I don't have to steer clear of the Dan and Tom threads for fear of being spoiled.

Wow Trace! The UK prem sounds and looks (from the pics) huge! Dan looks so adorable in his suit. The white shirt's lovely on him too. The shot of the boys at the bottom is so sweet. Aww.

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Tracy
I said to my sister "Nicky, it's Devon! Call his name!" but she wouldn't so I did! Typically as soon as I shouted it got very quiet, he looked over to me and I waved! He gave me the thumbs up! Bless him.
Oh, that's too cute!

Woah, danielchaoshoney! Damn, they totally look like a couple there. But I live in hope that Dan's just being gentlemanly. Yes, hoping. Innocent friendship or not, Emma's too lucky!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 05-31-2004, 01:18 AM
Master Fan

Maybe its just me...

But did anyone else think that Dan looked really pale at the POA premire in London?

Maybe he just tired from all the interviews and premires.
Old 05-31-2004, 01:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cherrios
Maybe its just me...

But did anyone else think that Dan looked really pale at the POA premire in London?

Maybe he just tired from all the interviews and premires.
I thought he looked tired.

But I have to say that these pics aren't doing him justice. He looked so much cuter!

Kat - yeah, according to reports I've read there were more people there than at the NY prem. Which is pretty cool actually. It was pretty crazy but the police managed to stop the bit where we were standing from getting too manic. We had plenty of room to move about which was good. It was my first premiere ever (which is kinda surprising considering how much of a movie geek I am) so I had no idea how it all works. I do think though, that if we'd got there earlier we may have gotten nearer the front.

Those Dan and Emma pics are so cute! I anticipate a few "are you two dating" questions in the near future too, Ashli, or at least some speculation!

Btw, isn't it new thread time?
Old 05-31-2004, 03:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Tracy

Kat - yeah, according to reports I've read there were more people there than at the NY prem. Which is pretty cool actually. It was pretty crazy but the police managed to stop the bit where we were standing from getting too manic. We had plenty of room to move about which was good. It was my first premiere ever (which is kinda surprising considering how much of a movie geek I am) so I had no idea how it all works. I do think though, that if we'd got there earlier we may have gotten nearer the front.

Btw, isn't it new thread time?
Trace ~ Ah, that's very cool. The atmosphere would have been amazing. It's a good thing the police were able to control it all and it didn't get crushy or uncomfortable. Oh wow, I'd have never guessed that, knowing that you're such a movie (I'll say enthusiast ). I'm one too so don't worry. It's all a learning experience isn't it? Now you'll be a premiere pro at the GoF prem.

Yeah, i'd say we're due for a newie. If no-one else is starting it, I'm happy to.

Titles, umm...something about Dan and his air guitar sound good?

ETA: Dan Fan Clan: Just look at him play that air guitar!. New thread's up!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie

Last edited by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*; 05-31-2004 at 04:05 AM
Old 05-31-2004, 05:44 AM
New Fan

Ok, so all of us here know that we're INCREDIBLY HUGE Daniel fans, and we're all Anti-Rupert-bashing, and probably all secretly wishing (or not-so-secretly) that SOMETHING will happen between Dan and Emma.... or even Rupert and Emma...
But what about that poor, sweet, forgotten Scottish boy that not everyone knows so well? Sean Biggerstaff everyone! He is a very VERY close second to Dan.... and he's Oliver Wood.... who ::gasp:: isn't coming back in the third movie.... i am honestly crushed... i think he needs some loving too.....
Now, don't get me wrong.... Dan is one naughty, naughty piece of crumpet, (yummy) but Sean... ouch... hott to the touch.... and horribly disrespected!
Lets show him a little love too!

You must admit, guys with guitars are pretty hott....

http://seanbiggerstaff.com/shots/seanGuitar2.asp

http://seanbiggerstaff.com/shots/SeanHP4.asp