Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2004, 11:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nesscafe
I can't remember what I did yesterday let alone last year! I like to celebrate celebs birthdays by having a picture fest. You know where everyone wishes the (in this case) Dan a happy year and posts their favorite pics. *shrugs* Just and idea.
Posting pictures is always a good idea!
Old 07-02-2004, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
@Haebrethilien: what Flower are lucky?...
The flowers that were on his red shirt that he was wearing in those pics on the front page. BTW, thanks for posting that site with all the PoA screencaps. Totally awesome.

Kate
Old 07-02-2004, 11:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Aww. Do you guys really like the front page? Thanks. Wow, all this talk about naked Dan is...good. Yay for Dan...he'll be my age in exactly 21 days...but we'll only be the same age for about ten days..then it's back to being 1 year older than him. Having a picture fest is a great idea. I agree, Dan is very gorgeous and mature for his age. I wonder if my letter has gotten to him and whether he knows I exist yet. Love the pics, btw. BUT my all time fave pic of Dan has to be the last pic on the first post....with his gray and black ensemble and hes touching his sneakers. He is soooo extra hot there!

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 07-02-2004, 01:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Wet and hot Danny!!

@Baileycat quote
This is IMO the best shot in the entire movie! Because you can't top wet Harry.
-------
hehhe... I am sure there are more sexier Wet Pic of Daniel...but I agree...nothing TOP HARRY/DANIEL IN WET QUIDDITCH ROBE...AND THAT BLACK TIGHT..THAT HE WORE.. talking about "meowwwrrrr" but I wish that the scene from quidditch is longer..so I can drool longer at Harry/daniel wettiest..

I think this is one of my favorite or classic picture of Daniel/Harry wearing that "in-famous" sexy uniformed...Daniel make all other uniformed boys or navy into ASHAMED!!
http://www.dcvideos.de/mag/dan_quote.jpg

p.s I wish..I was 15 again, so I can intended Dan's 15 sweet birthdays...I wonder what he will do or NOT DO..on his very special day.
Old 07-02-2004, 01:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for posting that pic, HarryandHermionerocks1! He looks too good in that uniform!

Yeah, I wish I was 15 again too. That way I could perv, er, I mean admire, Dan without sounding like a dirty old woman!
Old 07-02-2004, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

mmmm.... dirty Harry ( and I'm not talking about Clint Eastwood here)

hee hee sorry guys, I think I've gone a little screen cap crazy here on this board today, ever since we were so kindly given that link above. I can't help myself.
Old 07-02-2004, 05:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Dirty Danny!

omg!!...(Baileycat) I was just looking that same "dirty-drooling-rolling-on-glass-Dan/harry" pic...from that screencaps...and I was thinking..*gee...I wish I would kiss him from where I am sitting* he look so sexy without his glasses...and he rolling on glass like that!!

thanks...

@Tracy: hehhe..you are not to be ashamed to be perv...old woman..for being 15 again, look at me..!!(I am like great-step-aunt to Daniel) and I am not ashamed of having those feeling for Danny. I hope Danny feel the same about Us though...
Old 07-02-2004, 06:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Re: Dirty Danny!

Quote:
Originally posted by HarryandHermionerocks1
@Tracy: hehhe..you are not to be ashamed to be perv...old woman..for being 15 again, look at me..!!(I am like great-step-aunt to Daniel) and I am not ashamed of having those feeling for Danny. I hope Danny feel the same about Us though...
You guys are SOOOOO not alone! Married and 26 and perving after a little 15 year old peice of yummy.... ...er never mind! My point is I'm too old, but I can't help myself! I go on both sides of the age field though. I perve over Alan Rickman too and he's 58! Old enough to be damn good at whatever I'm thinking about! And would I volunteer to be the love slave of either one of them? YES! I WOULD!!!
Old 07-02-2004, 06:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys

I was wondering if anyone can post the bands that Dan listens to. I know he mentioned The Killers.

Love the pics! Dirty Dan is HOT

Paula

I'd like to be in the field getting my hands dirty and actually touch my gun.- Michael Vartan

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 07-02-2004, 06:55 PM
Loyal Fan

I got to thinking about Dan and my older woman pervy obsession...

I think it's because a) I love the Harry Potter books, have devoured everyone, I'm such a sucker for fantasy stories b) I'm also a sucker for British guys! 3) I love guys with dark hair...

So when I saw little Dan in SS, I thought he's just perfect, such a cutie! When COS came out I thought, boy, he's gonna be a looker in a couple of years, he was already quite cute for 12! I still didn't perve after him, though, much too young. But now...well puberty has hit and OMG what happened! Like Kelly Ripa said "Dan held on to cute"! Did he ever! Not only is he handsome but he's so cute in his interviews and seems so nice to his fans. But I think the fact that he plays Harry Potter so magnificently is the main reason I adore him. I will probably never meet him and I'm am seriously old enough to be his mother, I only admire him from afar...he has made Harry Potter a living, breathing, wonderful hero and it is for this reason he deserves his rising stardom. He's going to go far.

With all that said...he's just so HOT!!! Back to my pervy obsession...

hammergal
JasperAlice
Katniss and Peeta: EPIC love
Old 07-02-2004, 08:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Old 07-02-2004, 08:58 PM
Total Fan

hello everyone. i haven't posted here in quite awhile, but i'm back, and i just have to say that i the thread title, and am SO looking forward to that bathtub scene in the movie!! can't wait!

"Of the many different lives that can be lived, which is the one that's going to inspire you?"- Naomi Barr
Old 07-02-2004, 11:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Jailbait-Danny..

yes, I got same Danny-story too..(hammergal)..how I become DanFan for 2 yrs now. I thought Daniel, were like "baby-cute-kind-of-way" from S.Stone, then Cos come along..my reaction to daniel were like this *whoooaaa!!, is that cutie-baby-face-Daniel..man he sure grown up* I am sucker for his rich-english-accent..and that dark hair..(you are not only one ) and of course that "baby-blue-eyes of his" *die* now PoA...I am totally daniligous!! he is one perfect-beautiful-human being ever that ever born!!

Picture time!!
o.k...I don't know why?..this picture make my mouth water..can you tell me?
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/...3TC_CD1-25.jpg

1. maybe it that checker broad-shirt
2. maybe it the way he stand
3. JUST DANIEL
Old 07-03-2004, 12:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi everyone
I think I heard bare-chested Dan

Those pics of Dan in NY, I his shirt
Old 07-03-2004, 12:30 AM
Loyal Fan

HarryandHermoinerocks1: You keep posting the BEST pics. The whole time in the beginning of PoA I kept thinking, Damn! He's grown up, hasn't he? Yum.

Okay, I've been lurking and tonite I just said screw it and decided to come out and join the rest of us that are going to hell for drooling after a 15 yr old boy. But hey, I always did go for younger guys!

The first thing I did when I was sitting in the theater during PoA was lean over to my roommie and say "Can I have a grown up Harry to play with?" Cuz, when that boy's of age, there will be no holding back how many offers he is going to get. Its like when the Olsen twins turned 18 a few weeks ago. Sheer choas.

In the meantime, I'll just pretend I'm 15 again and go back to drooling.
Heading back to lurking now.

Snow
POD #26
"Where are you going?"
"To hell if I don't change my ways!"
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top