Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2004, 06:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys! Ok, this was the best I could do..I hope everyone likes it, and if they don't, I will never start a thread again.. The pics were too good to have them small...what do ya think? Love the pics of Dan, btw. You're welcome to all of you for starting the thread and to SoccerDiva for posting the chapter. Btw, you can all call me Lyn...

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 07-01-2004, 08:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Daniel "Larger the life"

@Luxie: yes...I can't wait for that scene...I will be drooling and making meself wet...after I see that movie..with Daniel sexy bare-smooth-chest..not only maybe his "bottom" too..
Old 07-01-2004, 08:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Dan being "bare naked"

Ooop!!...sorry about that..

anyway...where was l?..oh yeh...Daniel being "bare naked"

can't see that three pic of Daniel..(adamblody)

@WWV: you did great job....don't be harsh on yourself...it is better and sexier with Daniel being "larger the life" from all of those yummiest picture that you posted..from introduction...but do you really have to make that last pic of him.."spreading his leg out" to me...like that...so nasty. I have to stop my eyes from travel to "dangerous zone of daniel" (if you know what I mean?)

keep up the wonderful job....of Daniel.
Old 07-01-2004, 08:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Heya, girls!

Ok, first is 'bare chested' and now it's 'bare naked' and I'm like: "When did Warner agree he'd be 'bare naked' now?"
Remember ladies, 'bare naked' is no choice They're doing "Harry Potter" not "Queer as Folk: The Movie"

I imagine they'd do 'bare chested', I think they know that if they don't they'd be mauled to death by avid Dan fans. Great start on the thread, by the way. Although pics are too big! Don't get me wrong: They're gorgeous.

I'll see you guys around. Take care!

Marina
make sure your hands are clean.

Bob Marley
Old 07-01-2004, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

And I'm thinking that I would be one of those avid Dan fans. That was probably one of my favorite parts in GoF to envision.

I swear, Dan can pull anything off. The flowers are lucky. (Just refering back to the pink shirts he's worn...) Normally, if a guy wore pink, I would be like, "No way, that so doesn't work for you." But with Dan it's different. Am I the only one who sees this?

Love the pics by the way. Dashing.

Kate
Old 07-02-2004, 12:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi..BLUE... yeh...I know Daniel will not be "bare naked" from Movie..god..if he did...I would think they would stop making Hps..because Daniel would be kidnaked BY ALL OF THESE AVID DanGIRL...after he finished...and it wouldn't be good.

You know I just watch all of interview that I tape of daniel/Harry this year...from Dateline to The Early show. It seem to me..that Daniel, he got multi-personality..first he was nervous and the next he is calm and relax to be very-witty-funny-to-being-right down-gorgeous..it seem also he in-control of every word he said..He have this way of presenting himself..that it make him so smart and mature,and make everyone who interview him, feel relax to, I can't explain it. I just enjoy watching him..period.

@Haebrethilien: what Flower are lucky?...

I think...he is MY FLOWER...
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/...TC_CD3-403.jpg
from all of clothes that he wore..I think Daniel was BORN TO WEAR THAT HOGWARTS ROBE.. he look so "powerful" and beautiful of course!!
Old 07-02-2004, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

This is IMO the best shot in the entire movie! Because you can't top wet Harry.

Say it with me girls...Mmrrrooaarrr!
Old 07-02-2004, 09:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by baileycat

Yes, yes, yes and yummy....

I loved Kelly Ripa's comment to Emma on Regis and Kelly about how some guys go through puberty and are not cute, but she said "Dan hung on to cute", was that the understatement of the century or what? He passed cute a while back...drop dead gorgeous is more like it...

hammergal
JasperAlice
Katniss and Peeta: EPIC love
Old 07-02-2004, 09:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hammergal2004
Yes, yes, yes and yummy....

I loved Kelly Ripa's comment to Emma on Regis and Kelly about how some guys go through puberty and are not cute, but she said "Dan hung on to cute", was that the understatement of the century or what? He passed cute a while back...drop dead gorgeous is more like it...

hammergal
It's true though, some pretty kids don't grow into pretty adults. Daniel was as cute as a button in "The Philosopher's Stone" and we all thought he'd grow up nicely and hs sure did but some child actors that you think are gonna grow up into good looking adults don't - I can't think of any examples right now though!

Wet Dan....mmmmmm k, who's gonna dry him off?
Old 07-02-2004, 09:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
OH YES YOU CAN!!! But it would be illegal and you'd be carted away by the police.
Old 07-02-2004, 09:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nesscafe
OH YES YOU CAN!!! But it would be illegal and you'd be carted away by the police.

I was thinking, what are we gonna do for Dan's birthday? We should have like a thread party or something? That'd be geeky, but fun!

I can't remember what we did for it last year - I don't think we celebrated it, did we? I wonder if Dan himself will be doing anything special, it's not every day your boy turns 15!
Old 07-02-2004, 09:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Tracy
I was thinking, what are we gonna do for Dan's birthday? We should have like a thread party or something? That'd be geeky, but fun!

I can't remember what we did for it last year - I don't think we celebrated it, did we? I wonder if Dan himself will be doing anything special, it's not every day your boy turns 15!
I can't remember what I did yesterday let alone last year! I like to celebrate celebs birthdays by having a picture fest. You know where everyone wishes the (in this case) Dan a happy year and posts their favorite pics. *shrugs* Just and idea.
Old 07-02-2004, 10:33 AM
Loyal Fan

nesscafe...

You guys remember Leif Garrett? Cute kid, kinda weird looking adult. And I think Macauley Culkin was a cute kid but he didn't grow up to be hot...still looks like a kid to me! On the other hand, Leo DeCaprio was not a very cute kid to me but he got hunky!

Dan is in a class by himself right now...just too yummy for words!

hammergal
JasperAlice
Katniss and Peeta: EPIC love
Old 07-02-2004, 10:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

I agree...Dan is in a class of his own. And we sure love that!

I looked at some of his pics from years past, and he is just growing up so well. It's really amazing. I hope he never changes his personality cause he is one of a kind.

Paula

I'd like to be in the field getting my hands dirty and actually touch my gun.- Michael Vartan

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 07-02-2004, 11:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Oh, gosh! You are so funny And you're right, nothing beats a wet Harry... unless you count a wet Tom Welling...just kidding

All right, girls! I'll see you around by Sunday. Can't come tomorrow, sorry. See you!

Marina
make sure your hands are clean.

Bob Marley
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top