Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2004, 07:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

You are all very welcome for starting this thread. Dan and Emma are soo cute. They have great chemistry on and off screen, that's only gonna get hotter with time. They're adorable. Love the pics!

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 06-19-2004, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Dan and Emma DEFINITELY have a physical attraction to one another. Pictures don't lie. You can just tell that there are sparks there. Check out that one picture where their faces/mouths are so incredibily close to one another. They look like they are about to kiss. Honestly, friends do not look at each other like that or get that close to one another without their being some kind of physical attraction. Especially at age 14.

They LIKE EACH OTHER. That much is obvious.
Old 06-19-2004, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

AAWW this thread is ssoo cute Thanks for starting!!
They seem like such good friends....or more

AAAWWW!!!!!

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 06-19-2004, 09:33 PM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

We already have a Dan/Emma and Harry/Hermione thread here:

http://www.fanforum.com/forums/showt...5&pagenumber=3

The Aurors worhsip each couple just as much so I'm closing this thread and directing all Dan/Emma discussion over there. I'll close it later in case anybody wants to say something.

Thanks
Old 06-20-2004, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aw, that's too bad. Speaking for myself I'm NOT an Auror (and I avoid that thread at all costs ) but it would have been nice to have a thread just about Dan and Emma and not H/H. But hey, you are the mod so what ever you say goes I guess. It's just that there are people out there that are Sidekicks that like this couple. *shrugs*
Old 06-20-2004, 10:22 AM
Loyal Fan

thanks..for these lovable D/E thread..(WW)

Daniel and Emma, they are just dang good together, they make me believed..in "TRUE LOVE" or "just friendly-love" or whatever love...they are perfect couple of year!!

love all of those D/E picture..especially pic of "they were about to "Kiss" from Permier...and all of dancing pic.

you notice from that pic of "D/E dancing turning their head away" it look like Dan is trying to put Emma's hand where he is holding..to his hip. and their other hand...what are they doing?...
Old 06-20-2004, 10:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

You're welcome..but unfortunately, the mod wants to close it, even though, there are some people who aren't aurors who like this couple...but whatever.

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 06-20-2004, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by wizardwitchvampseer
You're welcome..but unfortunately, the mod wants to close it, even though, there are some people who aren't aurors who like this couple...but whatever.
That sucks. This thread would be a way to gather more of a mixture of people together. I mean, how cool is it that even some sidekicks also like Dan and Emma? This thread could have both sidekicks and aurors together which would be really neat..

It is too bad that it has to be closed, especially considering there are some threads all over FF that have threads like this one.
Old 06-20-2004, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by baileycat
Aw, that's too bad. Speaking for myself I'm NOT an Auror (and I avoid that thread at all costs ) but it would have been nice to have a thread just about Dan and Emma and not H/H. But hey, you are the mod so what ever you say goes I guess. It's just that there are people out there that are Sidekicks that like this couple. *shrugs*
I feel for you baileycat. You are DEAD ON correct. Some people here are not Aurors (even though I am an Auror) but still love Dan and Emma and would appreciate and enjoy just a Dan and Emma thread and not one with H/Hr..

Like I stated in my previous post, this thread would have been cool because it would gather mixtures of aurors, sidekicks, doppelgangers, and other shipping preferences together, which is a rarity.. It would have been neat.
Old 06-20-2004, 10:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wilpen, my exact thoughts......

Old 06-20-2004, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

if you gotta close it, go ahead.

i'll be happy to be able to talk about dan and emma's touching anywhere.

that was gutterlishess.
Old 06-20-2004, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

Dan and Emma are a cute couple, but in books and movies my favourite couple are Ron and Hermione.
Old 06-20-2004, 12:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Originally posted by wizardwitchvampseer
------
yes, I agree...(Wilpen) it suck LEMON!! but I don't get it?..if Sidekicker or some other Hps fan doesn't like H/Hr and they they like this couple D/E. but aren't D/E playing H/Hr so to speak...if they don't like chap and they like real one. What is point of liking D/E then..because they will be playing H/Hr for rest of Hps movie...(hopefully!)

I just don't understand..people sometime!

I hope Mods..(Sade where the heck is this girl anyway? and Ben) doesn't close this...because it will be totally lost...
Old 06-20-2004, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

For DE fans:

http://www.onetakewatson.com/Picture...523part118.jpg
Old 06-20-2004, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

HeyHermioneandHarryrocks1 It happens, what can I say?

Yes, there are some of us that feel Dan and Emma are really cute together off screen and would make an excellent couple. But on screen and in the books we see Ron/Hermione as the ultimate match. *shrugs* I suppose, we just don't associate their characters with the real people. That's all.

I don't want to sound disparaging in anyway so I'll leave it at that.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top