Moderator Support Team

Thanks for that..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-05-2017, 10:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Thanks for this. Quite an interesting read.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm going to have to get this.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

That's so pretty book!

is that what you want?

Old 07-11-2017, 10:12 PM
Moderator Manager

Old 07-12-2017, 10:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for those.. Wow, 10 years!

is that what you want?

Old 07-12-2017, 09:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Thanks for those.. Wow, 10 years!
This franchise will make you feel old.

Old 07-13-2017, 07:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Which I don't need it to remind me that I'm old..

is that what you want?

Old 07-16-2017, 10:09 PM
Moderator Manager

These pictures are wonderful.

Old 07-17-2017, 10:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Wow, those look amazing!

is that what you want?

Old 07-17-2017, 06:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

‘Harry Potter’ Costume Designer on Working With Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint - Us Weekly
Old 07-18-2017, 12:18 AM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for this! Quoting these bits:

Quote:
“Daniel is an incredible kid. He was preparing his exams at school, he was leading a film. He had such a [full plate] and he never complained. He was always so nice to everybody,” Temime recalls to Us Weekly of the actor, who played the Boy Who Lived. “He’s an incredible person. A really wonderful person. All of them actually. I think it was hard — what makes it so nice in the 10 years that I spent with them was that the actors were wonderful to work with. I think that helps a lot.”
Quote:
“Oh, she’s lovely. She’s a wonderful, wonderful girl. I love her,” Temime says of Watson. “It was the first time that Hermione appears as something in best of the class. The first time that she becomes a thing that men could watch, that boys could watch. It was a very important dress. Somehow it became very easily. I knew what she could have and what she could wear by the time I designed it for her. The dress came out quite quickly I must say. She looked very pretty in it.”
Quote:
“Sometimes I was feeling a little bit ashamed because every teenager wanted to look cool and good and Ron was never looking cool and good. He was always looking ridiculous. But somehow [Rupert] was pulling it off brilliantly!” she gushes to Us. “He is a great actor and he was completely accepting this part and he was completely understanding of the character better than anybody else. So he was helping me a lot. He never felt ashamed to wear any of the costumes, which was very appreciated. He was a lovely, lovely, lovely boy to work with.”

Old 07-18-2017, 07:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for those!

is that what you want?

Old 07-18-2017, 03:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Christmas in the Wizarding World bringing Harry Potter magic to holiday shopping
Old 07-18-2017, 10:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for posting this!

Quote:
Harry Potter - A Journey Through A History of Magic Paperback – 20 Oct 2017
Harry Potter: A History of Magic is the official book of the exhibition, a once-in-a-lifetime collaboration between Bloomsbury, J.K. Rowling and the brilliant curators of the British Library. It promises to take readers on a fascinating journey through the subjects studied at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - from Alchemy and Potions classes through to Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures.

Each chapter showcases a treasure trove of artefacts from the British Library and other collections around the world, beside exclusive manuscripts, sketches and illustrations from the Harry Potter archive. There's also a specially commissioned essay for each subject area by an expert, writer or cultural commentator, inspired by the contents of the exhibition - absorbing, insightful and unexpected contributions from Steve Backshall, the Reverend Richard Coles, Owen Davies, Julia Eccleshare, Roger Highfield, Steve Kloves, Lucy Mangan, Anna Pavord and Tim Peake, who offer a personal perspective on their magical theme.

Readers will be able to pore over ancient spell books, amazing illuminated scrolls that reveal the secret of the Elixir of Life, vials of dragon's blood, mandrake roots, painted centaurs and a genuine witch's broomstick, in a book that shows J.K. Rowling's magical inventions alongside their cultural and historical forebears.

This is the ultimate gift for Harry Potter fans, curious minds, big imaginations, bibliophiles and readers around the world who missed out on the chance to see the exhibition in person.
Quote:
Harry Potter - A Journey Through A History of Magic Paperback – 20 Oct 2017
An irresistible romp through the history of magic, from alchemy to unicorns, ancient witchcraft to Harry's Hogwarts - packed with unseen sketches and manuscript pages from J.K. Rowling, magical illustrations from Jim Kay and weird, wonderful and inspiring artefacts that have been magically released from the archives at the British Library.

This spellbinding book takes readers on a journey through the Hogwarts curriculum, including Herbology, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy, Divination and more. Discover the truth behind making the Philosopher's Stone, create your very own potion and uncover the secret of invisible ink. Learn all about the history of mandrake roots and dragons, discover what witches really used their brooms for, pore over incredible images of actual mermaids and read about real-life potions, astronomers and alchemists.

The perfect gift for aspiring witches and wizards and any Harry Potter fan. Celebrating twenty years of Harry Potter magic, and produced in association with the British Library to support their major exhibition, Harry Potter: A History of Magic.
Bloomsbury releasing 2 new Harry Potter-related books with J.K. Rowling's notes, more - Snitchseeker

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top