Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2012, 11:39 AM
Moderator Manager

This is a limited edition which comes out on September 7. I *still* don't have a Blu Ray player BUT now I have time to buy one before September.

First look at box art cover for Harry Potter Wizard's Collection DVD/Blu-ray/UV set - SnitchSeeker.com

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-26-2012, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Thanks for the links, Lindsay.

I don't have a Blu Ray player either. That looks super expensive, but I would love to have it.
Old 05-28-2012, 02:18 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
The Pottermore Insider updated today announcing that chapters and music for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on J.K. Rowling's interactive website are currently being set up for the site, with the second installment of the series to open within the next few weeks, noted CEO Charles Redmayne. There is no word yet on what date Chamber of Secrets will be open for the public, though we will announce it as soon as it is revealed.

Monday 28 May

Chamber of Secrets update:
This week, we're in the sound studio recording audio for the Chamber of Secrets Moments. We're also working on Chapter Three, The Burrow, and Chapter Seventeen, The Heir of Slytherin.
Pottermore moments' music, chapters update underway for Chamber of Secrets - SnitchSeeker.com

Old 05-28-2012, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

That's awesome. I hope it doesn't take too long.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

DH2 won 2 awards at the MTV Movie Awards tonight. Best Cast and Best Hero.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:59 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm glad they won those two, but I really thought they were going to win Best Movie too

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 06-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Kudos for the love but I guess it wasn't all that.

Potted Potter Review | News Reviews and News | Stage | EW.com

Old 06-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Moderator Manager

No definite date yet.

"Chamber of Secrets" to Open on Pottermore "Sometime This Summer" - The Leaky Cauldron

Also:

Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden, home of Harry Potter films' production, now opens

Old 06-17-2012, 11:48 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Monday, June 18, marks the second anniversary of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Universal Studios is celebrating with the promise of treats and discounted tickets. Orlando Fun Tickets wrote:

Bringing to life the wonder, excitement and adventures of the Harry Potter books and films, this spectacular world has captivated people from across the globe, ushering in thousands of fans on a daily basis to experience all things Harry Potter. And this Monday, as the attraction celebrates its 2-year anniversary, guests can expect even more Harry Potter magic at the park.

And as if all of that wasn’t enough to make the Wizarding World of Harry Potter one of the best attractions ever, Universal Orlando recently confirmed a Harry Potter expansion is in the works, though details have not yet been revealed.
Happy 2nd Anniversary Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Old 06-20-2012, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hogwarts Express to Link Islands of Adventure to Universal Studios Orlando

Permits Show Hogwarts Express to Link Islands of Adventure to Universal Studios Orlando | The Epcot Explorer's Encyclopedia
Old 06-21-2012, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Composing Contest!

Quote:
WB Games is looking for a musical wizard to create a contemporary, up-beat and aspirational track for their next Harry Potter for Kinect video game trailer.

Harry Potter fans are invited to create a high-quality score that captures the unique, magical experience that players will have in the new Harry Potter for Kinect game, scheduled to be released this fall exclusively for the KINECT on Xbox 360.

The contest, which also offers up to $15,000 in prizes, begins now and ends on August 8, 2012.
Go here for more info! - Harry Potter™ for Kinect™: A WB Games Original Musical Score Contest | Zooppa
Old 06-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Moderator Manager

Las time I checked, it was still Syltherin vs. Ravenclaws?

Quote:
Pottermore announced via its Insider blog that to become more interactive with its members, and to emulate the Harry Potter book series a bit more, they have set up the Pottermore House Cup, similar to the Hogwarts House Cup in the series, and will be choosing the winning house based on house points earned from brewing potions and duelling.

Pottermore students have been working hard on their potion-making and duelling skills to earn house points for their respective houses.

Those points have been gathering and, with the numbers building up to impressive heights, we can now announce that the Pottermore House Cup will be awarded soon!

The house with the greatest number of points will win the Pottermore House Cup, so keep up the duelling and brewing.

We’ll be posting updates regarding the Pottermore House Cup both on the Insider and on the Pottermore Gateway, but also somewhere else...

We’re pleased to announce that each Pottermore house now has its own noticeboard. Your house noticeboard can be found in your house’s common room on Pottermore – make sure you visit to stay up to date with the latest house news as we begin the countdown to the announcement of the Pottermore House Cup winner.

It’s an exciting time; good luck to all houses!
J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter site Pottermore announced its House Cup for members - SnitchSeeker.com

Old 06-22-2012, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Thanks for the latest.

I think so Lindsay. Slytherin used to be always first. I really need to log on more often on Pottermore. It's awesome they are finally adding CoS!
Old 06-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Poems and Spell Information to be Included in Book of Spells Game - The Leaky Cauldron

Old 07-08-2012, 03:05 PM
Moderator Manager

Latest on Pottermore...congratulations Slytherins!

Slytherins to Receive Sneak Peak of "Chamber of Secrets" on Pottermore - The Leaky Cauldron

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top