Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2018, 06:23 AM
Elite Fan

Question. You think it was fiendfyre that Grindy used during the climax of the movie?
Old 11-16-2018, 08:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Ok well ok

It was good I did enjoy it but I do need to rewatch it and get all the details.
DITTO.

I don't remember what exactly made me think that, so I might be wording this really badly, but I've been trying to unwind my complex reaction to the film, and upon reflection, I'm almost positive there was MUCH more going on below the surface than we think. Here's hoping the next few films will clear up some loose ends and details!

Quote:
I love leta but I didn't get or see how her story was important
Right? I thought the character was interesting and had potential, and Zoe, of course, was GREAT. Leta's backstory was something that I'd suspected for a while, even as I hoped wouldn't be the case. Still, it low-key felt like she became an exposition machine toward the end. Plus, the way they ended things with her, UGH -- it was BAD.

- William Butler Yeats

Last edited by karma_nirvami; 11-16-2018 at 08:47 AM
Old 11-16-2018, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Linds/ Steph..... if you don't see me on tomorrow...that means I decided to go to the mall early and see this movie... with transportation and all...it's going to be like 5 hours....
Old 11-16-2018, 06:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Looking forward to see what you think of this movie.. And I know the feeling about the transportation.. Wish you luck..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-16-2018, 10:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Question. You think it was fiendfyre that Grindy used during the climax of the movie?
which friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karma_nirvami (View Post)
DITTO.

I don't remember what exactly made me think that, so I might be wording this really badly, but I've been trying to unwind my complex reaction to the film, and upon reflection, I'm almost positive there was MUCH more going on below the surface than we think. Here's hoping the next few films will clear up some loose ends and details!

Right? I thought the character was interesting and had potential, and Zoe, of course, was GREAT. Leta's backstory was something that I'd suspected for a while, even as I hoped wouldn't be the case. Still, it low-key felt like she became an exposition machine toward the end. Plus, the way they ended things with her, UGH -- it was BAD.
Yes im still reeling from it , it was a lot to take in for sure in one go , two many different stories that your like what??

i am very confuse with the credence bit.

Yeah Leta was a great character that had so much potential it was a sad way to end her character.

I am so shocked about Queenie it hurts so much .

I did love Theseus in this movie im happy he was a loving older brother not a rude one , when him and Newt hugged it made me so happy PS who did Leta said that she loved Theseus or Newt??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Linds/ Steph..... if you don't see me on tomorrow...that means I decided to go to the mall early and see this movie... with transportation and all...it's going to be like 5 hours....
i hope you like it :

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
^ Looking forward to see what you think of this movie.. And I know the feeling about the transportation.. Wish you luck..
have you seen it yet?
Old 11-16-2018, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

I mean this.

https://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Fiendfyre
Old 11-16-2018, 11:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
oh it does look similar
Old 11-17-2018, 12:02 AM
Moderator Manager

I just got back from seeing the movie. I'll have to process everything first because there really was so much going on. I generally like it but I left the cinema feeling very confused about a lot of things.

The twist in the end...I don't know what to feel about that. I'll elaborate more when I can properly digest everything.

Also I am SO CRUSHED about a lot of things. There's going to be so much angst in part 3 everyone. SO MUCH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Sure Dave.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-17-2018, 12:06 AM
Elite Fan

Leta’s father is a real piece of work. Surely what he did should have landed him in Azkaban.

Guess it was never made public and Yusuf was the only one who knew the truth.
Old 11-17-2018, 12:08 AM
Moderator Manager

I also don't know what to feel about the baby switcheroo thingy. That seems quite very soapy to me.

Yeah I can't seem to go offline just yet. Still hyped about this movie though.

ETA:
Quote:
Yes.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-17-2018, 02:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I just got back from seeing the movie. I'll have to process everything first because there really was so much going on. I generally like it but I left the cinema feeling very confused about a lot of things.

The twist in the end...I don't know what to feel about that. I'll elaborate more when I can properly digest everything.

Also I am SO CRUSHED about a lot of things. There's going to be so much angst in part 3 everyone. SO MUCH.

Sure Dave.
It is so confusing it reminds me of the 3rd harry potter movie when there was a lot of storyline left out of the movie
Old 11-17-2018, 03:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Here's a list of spells that made it into the film, including Grindelwald's blue fire wall:

- William Butler Yeats
Old 11-17-2018, 03:26 AM
Elite Fan

It would have destroyed Paris. So I guess you could say that Newt and the gang prevented a terrorist attack.
Old 11-17-2018, 03:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It would have destroyed Paris. So I guess you could say that Newt and the gang prevented a terrorist attack.
Yes you can say that

Also how cool was it that McGonagall was in this movie
Old 11-17-2018, 11:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

But I tho that she was born much later on unless if that was her mother?!?!? I mean, I saw someone comment and they were right..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top