Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2004, 04:54 PM
Passionate Fan

LOL! yes I am! I don't have a good memory on facts. I'm more of a visual person and I can remember things by sight better. So if it's a film I have no problem. Books, there are always little details I miss.

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Old 05-02-2004, 12:55 AM
Supreme Fan

yeah, I tend to confuse books with the films.. like I tend to think that what happens in the movies i swhat happens in the books, so that's why I read the books tons of times, so I don't forget the real story.

It's King's Croos [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and yes! you are right, they both take the train, but I don't know if she comes from a muggle family.,.. I don't know if this was said in the books or if I'm messing my mind up because I read it in a fanfic... but I have the idea that Cho lives in Diagon Alley, but I think it's just because I read it in a fanfic

And yes, I think people from muggle families would listen to muggle groups obviously, I wonder what kind of music they would like... Hermione maybe jazz or pop [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I imagine Harry with punk or rock, since punk is Dan's fave music.. Ron definitely adoring the Weird Sisters.. now I don't know if it's Weird Sisters or Wicked Sisters [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] and Cho with rock too
Old 05-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Alex- Like your new seeker icon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Hmm... I never knew Cho lived in Diagon Alley... Does anyone know if she's pureblood or not? I have a feeling she's not.... cuz then she would probably have a connection with the blacks or the malfoys which she clearly does not have....
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Shetan
Old 05-03-2004, 07:20 AM
Supreme Fan

hey girls have you checked the new trailer? I'm sure you have, I'm hysterical, and Dan yelling HE WAS THEIR FRIEEEEEEEENS!! oh, how can I explain what I feel.. I can't.. I've always said that Dan is not a good actor, in the first movie is even better than in the 2nd one, but for the goodness of my lord!!! that yelling is worth an oscar! lord lord lord... before watchign this trailer, my fave line was "I hope he finds me.. cause when he does I'm gonna be ready" but now I don't know if I like the new one HE WAS THEIR FRIIEND!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

and I believe there's going to be quidditch in the movie, yeah, I thought it would only be in the deleted scenes, but in this trailer Harry falls from his broom and it's quidditch.. I hope they add it in the movie, I wonder which team Gryffindor is playing with then, maybe Slytherin, it's always Slytherin [img]smilies/no.gif[/img] why not Ravenclaw for example? or Hufflepuff, I'd like to see their quidditch robes

Quote:
Alex- Like your new seeker icon
thank you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] me too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it's incredible what can they make in the webmasters thread with only 2 pictures, they are artists [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Quote:
Hmm... I never knew Cho lived in Diagon Alley... Does anyone know if she's pureblood or not?
nono, it ha snever been said that she lives in Diagon Alley (right Su? or it was really said) I just said that I read that in a fanfic, and in the fanfic she is presented as a muggle born.. I don't know if anythign of this is told in the books actually
Old 05-03-2004, 07:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Su, I have an English question, well, I'm asking you this because you are the English person who I talk to more often.. about the verb "to die", the gerund how is it spelled? "I'm dying" or "I'm dieing"?
I was debating this this mornign with a friend, I've seen the 2 forms written and I don't know which is the correct one..

then, there's the verb "to dye" like "to dye your hair", right? and the gerund is "dying" I guess...
Old 05-03-2004, 03:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Alex -:
<STRONG>Su, I have an English question, well, I'm asking you this because you are the English person who I talk to more often.. about the verb "to die", the gerund how is it spelled? "I'm dying" or "I'm dieing"?
I was debating this this mornign with a friend, I've seen the 2 forms written and I don't know which is the correct one..

then, there's the verb "to dye" like "to dye your hair", right? and the gerund is "dying" I guess...</STRONG>
It's dying... when refering to "to die"

Shetan
Old 05-03-2004, 03:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Shetan*:
<STRONG>
It's dying... when refering to "to die"

Shetan</STRONG>
thank you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] finally I know the answer after 6 months of doubts! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] where r u from by the way?
Old 05-03-2004, 08:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Alex-I'm from the US, how about you?

Shetan
Old 05-03-2004, 08:45 PM
Extreme Fan

USA! USA! [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2004, 10:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Su, I have an English question, well, I'm asking you this because you are the English person who I talk to more often.. about the verb "to die", the gerund how is it spelled? "I'm dying" or "I'm dieing"?

then, there's the verb "to dye" like "to dye your hair", right? and the gerund is "dying" I guess...</STRONG>
Hey sorry my comp was down yesterday but Shetan is right. You say 'Dying'. Never use 'dieing' because it does not exist. Just someone who can't spell.

And 'dye' is when exactly what you said. It's when you're changing the colour of something.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Old 05-04-2004, 01:01 AM
Supreme Fan

thank you girls [img]smilies/daze.gif[/img]

Shetan, I'm from Barcelona, Spain
Old 05-04-2004, 02:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>thank you girls [img]smilies/daze.gif[/img]

Shetan, I'm from Barcelona, Spain</STRONG>
Dude, that's so cool! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I speak Spanish as my 3rd language... But I don't think I do justice to it...

Shetan
Old 05-05-2004, 03:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Shetan*:
<STRONG>
Dude, that's so cool! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I speak Spanish as my 3rd language... But I don't think I do justice to it...

Shetan</STRONG>
really? [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] well, I don't even study a third language.. I'm native at Catalan and Spanish, then I'm pretty good at English (I'm studying English Filology in college) and next year I have to choose a second language, I've wanted to learn Russian all my life, but now that I really have to choose I think it maybe will be too difficult, so I'm trying to decide between Russian and French, I don't know...
Old 05-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Extreme Fan

so0o0o [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2004, 08:48 AM
Supreme Fan

Oh geez, the new forum is the weirdest thign in the world! I'm getting lost.. and geez, our 4th page has disappeared but well, girls! as I posted yesterday (my post has been deleted) have you seen Katie??? I'm so excited, I started to jump of happiness, I like her a lot, I think she's a good Cho, I thought the casting people would choose someone that I wouldn't like, but I like Katie's looks a lot

in case you have not seen her yet go here http://www.veritaserum.com/movies/mo...atiepics.shtml

I have to figure out how to use the URL link thing

and by the way, I also wanted to say that I will not be aroudn as much as before. I have to leave my house for personal problems and by now I'm still at home, but only for sleeping and I will only be able to use the computer when I'm home alone. But I'll manage to post at least 3 or 4 times a week, so don't worry, I won't disappear
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top