Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2003, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] There's actually people on this thread! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Anyway, I wish everybody a Merry Xmas and that you got everything you wanted! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 12-26-2003, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Don't sound so shocked! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I hope everyone had a merry christmas!
Old 12-27-2003, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I am shocked! It usually takes like a month for this thread to move a page! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2003, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

Well, I'm here now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And I have an announcement! If anyone is interested in voting for a Gregory Smith board, please follow the link in my sig. I only have 10 votes so far! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

So how was everyone's Christmas?
Old 12-28-2003, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Sure, I'll go vote! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

How was your Christmas? I actually did some shopping and got 2 pairs of shoes! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2003, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

I went out and braved the crowds on Boxing Day for the sales. Despite the long lineups, taking forever to find a parking space, I get really good deals! Went to Sears, got two shirts for $7 each and a pair of pants for $15! Then I hit Smart Set and got 2 sweaters normally $45 buck each for $20 a piece! I went all over looking for deals, I love saving money. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2003, 08:49 PM
Master Fan

Oh!! I love saving money too! But I was feeling a bit sick so I stopped shopping after 2 pairs of shoes. Maybe I'll go back for clothes later. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Well, I got the shoes for $100 together. They were $100 each before, so that isn't too bad, right? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I promise I won't buy any more shoes for the next....6 months?
Old 12-28-2003, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

I saw a pair of shoes I was going to buy, but I somehow talked myself out of it. I have no idea how I did that, but I did! It was a miracle. But I'm pretty much broke now. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2003, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I actually went out Boxing Day Shopping this year. I never go, but I went this time and I was out shopping for 8 hours straight (with 2 little breaks). I found stuff for my friends... The main point of me going out was to get some new jeans and some *ahem* "hooker" boots but I didn't find any cool jeans and there's no way in hell that I'll be able to afford boots. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] But, to make myself slightly better, I did buy the movie Donnie Darko. Any of you guys seen it before? It has Jake Gyllenhaal in it. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2003, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Lizzie*:
<STRONG>I saw a pair of shoes I was going to buy, but I somehow talked myself out of it. I have no idea how I did that, but I did! It was a miracle. But I'm pretty much broke now. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Whoa! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] I commend you for being able to talk yourself out of it!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Isn't everyone usually broke after the holidays?
Old 12-29-2003, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - nellie -:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I actually went out Boxing Day Shopping this year. I never go, but I went this time and I was out shopping for 8 hours straight (with 2 little breaks). I found stuff for my friends... The main point of me going out was to get some new jeans and some *ahem* "hooker" boots but I didn't find any cool jeans and there's no way in hell that I'll be able to afford boots. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] But, to make myself slightly better, I did buy the movie Donnie Darko. Any of you guys seen it before? It has Jake Gyllenhaal in it. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh. Mi. God. [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] Somebody can just shoot me and get it over with quickly if they wanted me to go on an 8 hour shopping spree with them. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Let me tell you, you should be glad I'm not one of your friends, cause I'd probably drop to the floor before half that time was up.

Sorry to hear you couldn't get any good jeans or hooker boots! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I've never heard of that movie...
Old 12-29-2003, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

You're generous, buying stuff for your friends. After Xmas is finished I'm done with that. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

But I was so intent on getting deals on Boxing Day I didn't tell any of my friends and went alone. Cause when I go shopping with friends, it's more casual and this time I was on a serious shopping spree. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2003, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ah. You were like a mad woman on a very serious mission! I hear you! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2003, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:
<STRONG>Oh. Mi. God. [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] Somebody can just shoot me and get it over with quickly if they wanted me to go on an 8 hour shopping spree with them. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Let me tell you, you should be glad I'm not one of your friends, cause I'd probably drop to the floor before half that time was up.

Sorry to hear you couldn't get any good jeans or hooker boots! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I've never heard of that movie...</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's how I usually am, but I was real desperate for some new jeans so I thought that it wouldn't be that bad. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I did drop dead.. when I got home! My legs were cramping up so bad! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just wanted to sleep forever...

Ah, that's ok. I'll have another chance to get my things. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Once they start trying to get rid of all their winter stuff, then I'll go shopping again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lizzie - [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm not exactly generous. I didn't have enough money to buy them gifts FOR Christmas, so I used my Christmas money to buy them gifts after.
Old 12-31-2003, 06:20 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by /./ Aya /./:
<STRONG>

Um... no, not yet. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I should get a move on, shouldn't I? I still don't even have a clue what I wanna do, so once I figure that out, I'll know...
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That'd be so funny if we'd bump into each other at UofA and not even know it!

Tan - Hey, I've got a question for you. I read that S.W.A.T. just came out in theaters in Australia... so have you seen it? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm obsessed with the movie! Only 26 days until it comes out on DVD!! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey all long time no talky. just to go all the way back to the beginning of the thread, I'm at UofA right now too. I'm taking BFA-Stagemanagement, I'm in my first year, so i'm pretty much stuck in Fab and humanities buildings.
I'm super excited about POA movie. On the posters Sirius looks like my dad, it's funny.
anywho just thought i'd say howdy, and i saw the edmonton talk thought i'd join in (better late then never i suppose)I hope christmas went well for all you folk.
ttfn