Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2003, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:
<STRONG>

Whoa! That's wild! I've never had scrambled eggs for dinner! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Stop making innuendos with words! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Noo!!! Dibs don't count when we're not even in the same country!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Grr!!!!! [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img] [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

Er, there aren't really any weird words, I think. Well, it wouldn't be weird to me, I guess.

I've never paid any attention to plane movies. I think I always fall asleep.

What? How old was your cousin? A baby? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ew! I would never suck on anyone's toe!

The scent is sort of citrusy, but with a hint of floral. Like it's not too flowery, but there's a bit of fruity stuff in it. This sucks, cause I can't really describe smells...</STRONG>
DOn't worry, it all evens out. I think I had curry for breakfast that day [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sure thing, Daddy-yo! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

You're a Hayden fan, huh? Ok, so he's Canadian, right, but if he came down here to film Star Wars, then I can have him, right? Or will you still have dibs on him?

Poutine [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I can't sleep on planes. The rest of my family knock themselves out on drugs, but I stay up and watch the movies and read [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

She's 25 now, but she musta been 4??

Well I like citrusey smells and sorta like floral, if it's only a bit. I'll have a sniff when I go to the duty free counter on mondee [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
Old 12-20-2003, 12:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>

DOn't worry, it all evens out. I think I had curry for breakfast that day [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sure thing, Daddy-yo! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

You're a Hayden fan, huh? Ok, so he's Canadian, right, but if he came down here to film Star Wars, then I can have him, right? Or will you still have dibs on him?

Poutine [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I can't sleep on planes. The rest of my family knock themselves out on drugs, but I stay up and watch the movies and read [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

She's 25 now, but she musta been 4??

Well I like citrusey smells and sorta like floral, if it's only a bit. I'll have a sniff when I go to the duty free counter on mondee [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ugh. Curry for breakfast? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Sick!

Er, well, I guess if Hayden is down there shooting SW&lt; then you can have him. But I get full dibs on him when I he gets back here!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hee hee. I had pouting to days ago. At New York Fries. Those are awesome! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Ah. Well, I get dizzy after I read for a while, so I have to try to relax. Plane potties scare me so much when I flush!!!

I like all sorts of the 4 categories of smells. I like citrus, floral, oriental and woodsy (or whatever that last one was). My favorites are vanilla and a mix of citrus/floral. Those rock!
Old 12-20-2003, 09:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Hullo all.. Home for Xmas break! I'm becoming a Graphic Artist! ::smiles crazily::
And so, Yes...
Old 12-20-2003, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Hey you! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Thank god Xmas break is here now! Ohh...graphic artist! Cool. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What will you be doing exactly?
Old 12-20-2003, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

I know this is the HP board, and it's a bit off topic, but I just came back from ROTK and I'm still excited from seeing it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Still like TTT better, but it was still good. Some thoughts (CONTAINS SPOILERS):

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Holy freaking big evil [img]smilies/spider.gif[/img] (That is supposed to be a spider! I didn't realize you couldn't see it's body cause the background for this board is black!) ! It's even worse than the one in CoS! I have no clue how Frodo and Sam got away from it, but I know I would have been trapped and eaten at the first glance. Eep. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] And didja notice how extremely unattractive Frodo looked when he was paralyzed? I think it was one of the few parts in the film where he looked male, whereas in most of the others, he looked like he could be male or female. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Denethor was a bad father and deserved his plunging, burning death. Serves him right for trying to burn his son alive. And props to Gandalf for socking him.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Argh! Use your brains, Pippen. How many people have been lured by nice looking, shiny, evil objects before? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Oh! How cool was Legolas and the elephant thing? See, he's fast and he doesn't get hurt. Clone him and make a super Legolas army. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But I do have a complaint. Not enough screen time of him. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Sam was so cool. He's loyal and looks out for Frodo. Wanted to kick Frodo when he made Sam cry. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] And Gollum/Smeagle was an evil little brainwashing twit. Ha! Serves him right for burning too! [img]smilies/burn.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Sauron wasn't that believable. An eye in the sky for a few minutes? Geez. Why not just have all those Orcs reign the evilness, since they were showed more?

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] And I was irked that nobody vaguely important died. Any of the Hobbits? Maybe Frodo should have died. (Hm, I don't think I sound like I like Frodo very much, but I do! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) Sam should have shoved him off the cliff into the pits of fire when he refused to drop the ring into it.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Still don't see the whole Aragorn/Legolas thing people sometimes talk about. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] But I do see the Hobbit love. Argh. Can't stand it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Woo hoo! Let's have a battle of that Army of the Dead against the POTC cursed pirate halfdeads!

[ 12-20-2003: Message edited Mini Mia ]
Old 12-20-2003, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Oops. Ignore this please. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 12-20-2003: Message edited Mini Mia ]
Old 12-20-2003, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

I didn't read your ROTK post cos I don't wanna be spoiled. It's not being released here til Boxing Day [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:
<STRONG>

Ugh. Curry for breakfast? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Sick!

Er, well, I guess if Hayden is down there shooting SW&lt; then you can have him. But I get full dibs on him when I he gets back here!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hee hee. I had pouting to days ago. At New York Fries. Those are awesome! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Ah. Well, I get dizzy after I read for a while, so I have to try to relax. Plane potties scare me so much when I flush!!!

I like all sorts of the 4 categories of smells. I like citrus, floral, oriental and woodsy (or whatever that last one was). My favorites are vanilla and a mix of citrus/floral. Those rock!</STRONG>
It was mmmmm mmmdelicious! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Meh, I don't really like Hayden anyway [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] But I'll let Kat know he's up for grabs [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What's New York Fries? Like, a diner or something? I just found out there's a Krispy Kreme that opened a couple of weeks ago only 30min from my house [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Woot!

Oh I hate the flushing. It's so loud and quick! Just like, zhooom! Crazy!

I don't like vanilla. It's too sweet and sickening. A little is okay, but I wouldn't be able to stand smelling it all day.

This is my last post here for 2 weeks. I'm off to Thailand! Wooot! I'll be back on the 6th. Merry CHristmas and happy new year to y'all [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
Old 12-20-2003, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

Have a nice holiday Tan! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] (My cousin's are in Thailand for X-mas too!)
Old 12-21-2003, 07:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Stuff like... making advertisments, logos, book covers, anything like that ^_^
Old 12-21-2003, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

*whistles*

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Wouldn't it be super-duper awesome if we had a Tom board? I can just picture the chaos that will ensue. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2003, 01:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>I didn't read your ROTK post cos I don't wanna be spoiled. It's not being released here til Boxing Day [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

It was mmmmm mmmdelicious! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Meh, I don't really like Hayden anyway [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] But I'll let Kat know he's up for grabs [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What's New York Fries? Like, a diner or something? I just found out there's a Krispy Kreme that opened a couple of weeks ago only 30min from my house [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Woot!

Oh I hate the flushing. It's so loud and quick! Just like, zhooom! Crazy!

I don't like vanilla. It's too sweet and sickening. A little is okay, but I wouldn't be able to stand smelling it all day.

This is my last post here for 2 weeks. I'm off to Thailand! Wooot! I'll be back on the 6th. Merry CHristmas and happy new year to y'all [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Aw...poor you, ROTK not coming out till Boxing Day? What were they thinking?? That movie is important enough to open on the same day everywhere! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Argh, another reason that you're totally weird. Curry is good, but not for the first thing you eat in the day!

Shush, you! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] Don't tell Kat anything about Hayden. She's sneaky and manipulative, like you!

New York Fries is like fast food, selling only fries. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I usually don't eat there, unless I'm with this one friend who's obsessed with it. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] So jealous! There's still no Krispy Kremes in Canada!

I was always afraid those airplane toilets would suck me down and I would fall through the sky.

Bleh, you sound like my mom. I can stand vanilla. Not too strong, but just good enough to last. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Ah well, nobody's ever complained about me wearing it, so I'm guessing I'm not overdoing it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well, once this guy said it smelled like cotton candy, but I'm assuming his sense of smell sucks.

Aw! I hope you have a great time! Bring me back a prezzie!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Happy holidays and cheers to a New Year to you too!!! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2003, 01:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - nellie -:
<STRONG>*whistles*

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Wouldn't it be super-duper awesome if we had a Tom board? I can just picture the chaos that will ensue. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Yes, but the best chaos around. Millions of fangirls in one place squeeing for Tom. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2003, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Is anyone around?
Old 12-25-2003, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

I'm here Mia! Just been really busy cause of Christmas. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-25-2003, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

Merry Christmas guys! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]