Someone keep me entertained please. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2003, 12:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dawnie@:
<STRONG>

OK Mia! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
But then call me dawnie without the '@'</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hee hee, a sense of humor! Awesome! So what's new with you?
Old 12-14-2003, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Lizzie*:
<STRONG>I'm bored.

Someone keep me entertained please. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Er. I have nothing to entertain you with. But I will try to make a haiku for you.

Ahem.

Lonely in this thread
We could start a food fight or
Microwave our socks

Thank you! Thank you! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sorry, for the bad poety everyone! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2003, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Hi Dawnie without the '@' [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm Tanya [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Don't worry Javie, he's not a minor, like the ones you're used to. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well, whenever I hear people say 'Edmonton', they say 'Ed-min-tin' more than 'Ed-MON-ton'. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] It's just spelled that way.

[img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Why do I have to pay for the premises? You're always trying to take advantage of me. You suck as a business partner. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well, it's not like I pay attention to the lectures right now anyway...
Actually, some rare times, I do. And I still remember stuff from it too. I wonder if I listen to lectures regularly, how much smarter I would be?

What? Why will you be overseas?</STRONG>
Well that's not nearly as fun... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Ooooh! Now it makes sense. Yeah, Edmington totally sounds good. Not blocked-nose-y at all! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

you know I like to take advantage of those younger than me [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

You'd totally get Honours, dude! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Family vacation in Thailand for 2 weeks [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Leaving on the 22nd, coming back on the 5th, I think.

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
Old 12-14-2003, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Lonely in this thread
Microwave our socks
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
That's so frickin hilarious! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Speaking of socks, mine smell like coffee...

Old 12-14-2003, 09:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>Hi Dawnie without the '@' [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm Tanya [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Leaving on the 22nd, coming back on the 5th, I think.</STRONG>
Hey Tanya! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Lucky you!!! Wish I could get away from here! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Icon by me
Old 12-15-2003, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Hey Dawnie! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Good to see you posting here now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mia - Luurrrrrved the haiku. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I can't write poetry. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My friend wrote the most hilarious limerick about her and Colin Farrell... I wish I had it with me. It was the best!
Old 12-15-2003, 11:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Well that's not nearly as fun... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Ooooh! Now it makes sense. Yeah, Edmington totally sounds good. Not blocked-nose-y at all! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

you know I like to take advantage of those younger than me [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

You'd totally get Honours, dude! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Leaving on the 22nd, coming back on the 5th, I think.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] And when I thought you've grown up. Stop thinking about the minors! [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I hate saying it the blocked-nosey way too! It's wrong (when it's actually right)!

Hey! I'm not that much younger than you, I'm a year older now. Oh wait, you're gonna be a year older too.

What?? You're going to Thailand??? Noooooo.... [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] ......are you gonna have internet access there? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
That's so frickin hilarious! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Speaking of socks, mine smell like coffee...</STRONG>
Mmm...coffee socks don't smell bad compared to socks you might find in this house...

[ 12-15-2003: Message edited Mini Mia ]
Old 12-15-2003, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - nellie -:
<STRONG>
Mia - Luurrrrrved the haiku. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I can't write poetry. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My friend wrote the most hilarious limerick about her and Colin Farrell... I wish I had it with me. It was the best!</STRONG>
Thanks! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I'm sure you can write poetry if you tried. I can't write serious poetry. Like when we had to write love poems for this assignment in school, and mine was crap. Even slugs would be disgusted at the unromantic words I can spew out.

Oh! Do post the CF poem if you ever do have it with you! I wanna hear! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2003, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Er. I have nothing to entertain you with. But I will try to make a haiku for you.

Ahem.

Lonely in this thread
Microwave our socks

Thank you! Thank you! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sorry, for the bad poety everyone! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Great job Mia! Fantastic haiku! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*looks around*

Unfortunately, I don't have a ribbon I can give you.

*shrugs*

Maybe next time.
Old 12-16-2003, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Lizzie*:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Great job Mia! Fantastic haiku! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*looks around*

Unfortunately, I don't have a ribbon I can give you.

*shrugs*

Maybe next time.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's okay. You can send me a Xmas card! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Or lots of cheese. Your choice.
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2003, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

You heard her, Liz. Cut the cheese [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *puts peg on her nose*

Quote:
<STRONG>
And when I thought you've grown up. Stop thinking about the minors!

I hate saying it the blocked-nosey way too! It's wrong (when it's actually right)!

Hey! I'm not that much younger than you, I'm a year older now. Oh wait, you're gonna be a year older too.

What?? You're going to Thailand??? Noooooo.... [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] ......are you gonna have internet access there? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mmm...coffee socks don't smell bad compared to socks you might find in this house...

</STRONG>
But they're so pretty...

There are a lot of stations on my train line that have weird pronounciations. Leumeah (loo-mee-ya), Sydenham (sid-nem), Circular Quay (Circular Key)... and more that I can't recall right now [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Turning 22 in a month [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm leaving on Monday and returning on the 6th. SO long suckers! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
I'm not sure about net access. Probably not though.

I don't wanna know what your feet smell like. Sewerage probably. Or cow poo.

Old 12-17-2003, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>You heard her, Liz. Cut the cheese [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *puts peg on her nose*

But they're so pretty...

There are a lot of stations on my train line that have weird pronounciations. Leumeah (loo-mee-ya), Sydenham (sid-nem), Circular Quay (Circular Key)... and more that I can't recall right now [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Turning 22 in a month [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm leaving on Monday and returning on the 6th. SO long suckers! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
I'm not sure about net access. Probably not though.

I don't wanna know what your feet smell like. Sewerage probably. Or cow poo.</STRONG>
Not cut the cheese! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Real cheese. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

You know that pretty things can be tempting, but very dangerous for you. You're treading on thin ice, missy! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

*goes off to chase minor boy*

Weird pronouciations! I think the only one I got before reading your pronounciation thingy was 'Leumeah'.

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] 22? You old person! Get away from me!!!

Pfffft. Rotten turd. Gets to go away on holiday. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Oh no! Not my socks that stink. I meant the males in this house. *shudder* Hey! My feet smell fine. Well, I don't smell them, but isn't that good then? That I can't smell them? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Omg, just went shopping with my friend and she said this perfume smells really good so I sprayed some on myself and it's awesome! I can still smell it as I type. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] Have you smelled 'Light Blue' by Docle and Gabbana? Yum!
Old 12-18-2003, 02:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Not cut the cheese! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Real cheese. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

You know that pretty things can be tempting, but very dangerous for you. You're treading on thin ice, missy! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

*goes off to chase minor boy*

Weird pronouciations! I think the only one I got before reading your pronounciation thingy was 'Leumeah'.

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] 22? You old person! Get away from me!!!

Pfffft. Rotten turd. Gets to go away on holiday. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Oh no! Not my socks that stink. I meant the males in this house. *shudder* Hey! My feet smell fine. Well, I don't smell them, but isn't that good then? That I can't smell them? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Omg, just went shopping with my friend and she said this perfume smells really good so I sprayed some on myself and it's awesome! I can still smell it as I type. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] Have you smelled 'Light Blue' by Docle and Gabbana? Yum!</STRONG>
I had cheesy scrambled eggs for dinner tonight [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well I hope the ice breaks, cos I need to cool off! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Hey, no! He's mine, I got dibs! [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

What other weird sounding stuff you got over there? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You know, being old...it's contagious! *licks Mia* Nyer nyer, you got old people's cooties! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Yep [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] And I'm gonna get to see a movie on the plane. There's something exciting about seeing movies on a plane... hope I'll be able to see the screen [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hehe, this reminds me of the time my cousin sucked on her brothers toe while she was sleeping cos she thought it was a dummy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I don't think I've smelt it. Dad's got some old Dolce and Gabbana stuff but it's an old scent. What does it smell like?

Old 12-18-2003, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
I had cheesy scrambled eggs for dinner tonight [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well I hope the ice breaks, cos I need to cool off! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Hey, no! He's mine, I got dibs! [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

What other weird sounding stuff you got over there? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You know, being old...it's contagious! *licks Mia* Nyer nyer, you got old people's cooties! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Yep [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] And I'm gonna get to see a movie on the plane. There's something exciting about seeing movies on a plane... hope I'll be able to see the screen [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hehe, this reminds me of the time my cousin sucked on her brothers toe while she was sleeping cos she thought it was a dummy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I don't think I've smelt it. Dad's got some old Dolce and Gabbana stuff but it's an old scent. What does it smell like?</STRONG>
Whoa! That's wild! I've never had scrambled eggs for dinner! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Stop making innuendos with words! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Noo!!! Dibs don't count when we're not even in the same country!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Grr!!!!! [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img] [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

Er, there aren't really any weird words, I think. Well, it wouldn't be weird to me, I guess.

I've never paid any attention to plane movies. I think I always fall asleep.

What? How old was your cousin? A baby? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ew! I would never suck on anyone's toe!

The scent is sort of citrusy, but with a hint of floral. Like it's not too flowery, but there's a bit of fruity stuff in it. This sucks, cause I can't really describe smells...