Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2003, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

*Ahem* I would like to announce that I will be entering womanhood and be turning 18 in 20 minutes. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (For those who are confused, my birthday is December 6th). Feel free to send me presents!

Party! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm such a dink.
Old 12-06-2003, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Womanhood?

[img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] MIA!!!

Hope you have a kick ass time! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'll lend Draco to you.. but just for tonight! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Make sure you use your Draco Fun Kit!
Old 12-06-2003, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:
<STRONG>

Well, no pressure or anything. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hell, I don't know even know what I wanna do and I'm in uni. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I saw S.W.A.T. in the summer! It was good. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Aren't you taking sciences right now? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

S.W.A.T. was a major hottie movie. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Watching Colin Farrell working out was one of my highlights of the movie... The other was watching Colin Farrell and Jeremy Renner fighting. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by /./ Aya /./:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Womanhood?

[img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] MIA!!!

Hope you have a kick ass time! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'll lend Draco to you.. but just for tonight! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Make sure you use your Draco Fun Kit!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ugh womanhood sounds so mature. Okay, fine. Girlhood still then. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Aw, thanks for the wish! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Yay! Draco is all mine!!!! *squeezes him to death* Hee hee. I remember the Draco Fun Kit thingy. I think I came up with that name over the summer. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I need to refill it though...

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Aren't you taking sciences right now? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

S.W.A.T. was a major hottie movie. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Watching Colin Farrell working out was one of my highlights of the movie... The other was watching Colin Farrell and Jeremy Renner fighting. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, I'm taking sciences. But I'm okay with Math and Bio and inorganic Chem. Just organic Chem that sucks. And English is easy. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hee hee. The working out part was great! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Yeah, I think I just stared at CF the whole movie. No idea who Jeremy Renner is. Oh wait, he was that bad former S.W.A.T. guy, right?
Old 12-08-2003, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

Nellie, who the heck is jeremy Renner? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] How old is he?

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Block nosed? Nevermind, I don't even know.... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

60-40? No no. It doesn't work that way!! It's my body that is the sacrifice here. You're just around to laugh at the side effects.

Oh! Disease knowlegde. Cool. But would I be paranoid after that?

Oh yeah. I do think that ROTK comes out on the 17th. Heh heh. My finals end on the 15th, which means I can go see it when I get a life again after these 2 weeks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
The 'mon' bit makes it sound as if you've got a blocked nose. Well it does when I say it, anyway [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Fine, 50-50, and you have to pay for the premises.

Oh yeah you get majorly paranoid. Bit if you don't pay attention during lectures you'll forget what you're supposed to be paranoid about anyway [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

So not fair! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I'll be overseas when LOTR comes out in Australia.

Aaaaaand Happy Birthday! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Wow, the big 1-8, hey? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Lotsa stuff you can do now. If you were in Australia anyway [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Did you have a good day? What date was it? I haven't been online in a few days, otherwise I'd know [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
Old 12-08-2003, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>Nellie, who the heck is jeremy Renner? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] How old is he?

The 'mon' bit makes it sound as if you've got a blocked nose. Well it does when I say it, anyway [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Fine, 50-50, and you have to pay for the premises.

Oh yeah you get majorly paranoid. Bit if you don't pay attention during lectures you'll forget what you're supposed to be paranoid about anyway [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

So not fair! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I'll be overseas when LOTR comes out in Australia.

Aaaaaand Happy Birthday! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Wow, the big 1-8, hey? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Lotsa stuff you can do now. If you were in Australia anyway [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Did you have a good day? What date was it? I haven't been online in a few days, otherwise I'd know [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Don't worry Javie, he's not a minor, like the ones you're used to. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well, whenever I hear people say 'Edmonton', they say 'Ed-min-tin' more than 'Ed-MON-ton'. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] It's just spelled that way.

[img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Why do I have to pay for the premises? You're always trying to take advantage of me. You suck as a business partner. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well, it's not like I pay attention to the lectures right now anyway...
Actually, some rare times, I do. And I still remember stuff from it too. I wonder if I listen to lectures regularly, how much smarter I would be?

What? Why will you be overseas?
Old 12-08-2003, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Yay! Draco is all mine!!!! *squeezes him to death* Hee hee. I remember the Draco Fun Kit thingy. I think I came up with that name over the summer. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I need to refill it though...

Hee hee. The working out part was great! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Yeah, I think I just stared at CF the whole movie. No idea who Jeremy Renner is. Oh wait, he was that bad former S.W.A.T. guy, right?</STRONG>
Did you have a good B-day? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I don't think I've received my Draco Fun Kit yet. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Damnit! I need my DFK!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yup, he's the baddie! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] He plays those bad guys so well... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yeah, I was drooling over CF the first time I saw it... He was super hot. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] I think I'm gonna see S.W.A.T. again this week! Woohoo for cheap theaters! It'll only cost me 3$

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Don't worry Javie, he's not a minor, like the ones you're used to. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Tan, he's almost double my age! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He's 32.
Old 12-09-2003, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Tan, he's almost double my age! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He's 32.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Haha! Which is good, because she won't get in any legal sort of trouble if she decides to, let's say, kidnap him.

Quote:
Did you have a good B-day?
I don't think I've received my Draco Fun Kit yet. Damnit! I need my DFK!!

Yup, he's the baddie! He plays those bad guys so well... Yeah, I was drooling over CF the first time I saw it... He was super hot. I think I'm gonna see S.W.A.T. again this week! Woohoo for cheap theaters! It'll only cost me 3$
I had an okay birthday. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Could have been better if I didn't spend the day with my textbook. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But people phoned me and wished me happy birthdays, since I chose to hibernate in my house.

What? I thought everybody got their DFK?? [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] You were supposed to pick it up during the summer when they came out! Well, I'm sure there's one in the storage room somewhere...

Mmm, I like bad guys sometimes. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I don't think S.W.A.T. is in our cheap theatre right now. We only have these in the cheap theatre:
American Wedding
Once Upon A Time In Mexico
Freaky Friday
Seabiscuit
POTC
Dickie Roberts
Old 12-09-2003, 04:16 PM
Passionate Fan

hey all!
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
I'm new to this thread but I was alraedy add to the Quebec list! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm not new to FF, even though I can look like one from my # of post but I kinda stopped posting after the big FF crash so never got the post I lost back...But I'm slowly getting back into posting like crazy! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So...that's kind of it!
I'm a Harry Potter fan, mostly an Auror and Hr/D. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Icon by me
Old 12-10-2003, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Hey dawnie! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] You should post here more often then!
Old 12-11-2003, 07:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey Mini Mia [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Thanks for the welcome! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Icon by me
Old 12-12-2003, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the thread dawn! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

And I've just finished applying to universities. I applied to U of Waterloo, Laurentian, Brock, U of Ottawa, and McMaster. Now I have to wait. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

And Happy belated Birthday Mia!!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2003, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dawnie@:
<STRONG>Hey Mini Mia [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Thanks for the welcome! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You can just call me Mia. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2003, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Lizzie*:
<STRONG>Welcome to the thread dawn! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

And I've just finished applying to universities. I applied to U of Waterloo, Laurentian, Brock, U of Ottawa, and McMaster. Now I have to wait. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

And Happy belated Birthday Mia!!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh! I hope you get into the universities you want to get into! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Thanks for the bday wish! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Hee hee.
Old 12-13-2003, 01:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

You can just call me Mia. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
OK Mia! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
But then call me dawnie without the '@'

Icon by me
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top