Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2003, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Canadian Thread #4: Why is the snow yellow?

The Provinces:

British Columbia

Alberta
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] ShakeSpeare12
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Mini Mia
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] ~*§ugar*Plum*~
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Canadian_Moocow
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Sweet Shibby

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

Ontario
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] lizzie1986
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Kerrie
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] SweetTooth
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] elven_enchantress
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] jk_d25
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Lúthien Ancalimë
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] You Know Who
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] EphramIsHot

Quebec
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] meli
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] FrAcK (Mariem)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] dawnie@

Newfoundland
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] *Catherine*

Prince Edward Island

Nova Scotia
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] bizkitprinzess
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Torpid

New Brunswick
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] rapunzelchick (Danni)

The Territories:

Yukon

Northwest

Nunavut

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Honourary Members [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Australia
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] JavieBot (Tanya)

-------

Title idea IS by our own honourary member, Tanya!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Continue on with the chatting, peeps!

-- [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] --
Nellie

[ 12-08-2003: Message edited /./ Aya /./ ]
Old 12-01-2003, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

thanks for opening, Nel [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Edmonton, right? Gotta try to remember...

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
Old 12-02-2003, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>thanks for opening, Nel [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Edmonton, right? Gotta try to remember...</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Edmington? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Were you on crack? Haha!

Anyway, in reply to your last post:

Damn! Well, I had an apple just now, so I guess it will have to tide me over.

But they're all scary research people in Antarctica. What if they decide to do experiments on me?

Hee hee. That would be a good idea. But I am too cheap to shell out $5 to put over a dump of poo.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm not keen on smelling strange things, but they can be intersting. Stool samples? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Yep, physics lectures and labs. What's tutes? Argh! I don't know anything!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I had my learners for 2 months, then I got my license.

Hey! I got the POTC DVD! Woot! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

[ 12-02-2003: Message edited Mini Mia ]
Old 12-02-2003, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

So Aya, have you decided which uni to apply to yet? What grade are you in? I'm stupid, I forgot. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Oh! If you get into the U of A, maybe I'll see you, even though I probably wouldn't even know who you are. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Edmington? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Were you on crack? Haha!

Anyway, in reply to your last post:

But they're all scary research people in Antarctica. What if they decide to do experiments on me?

Hee hee. That would be a good idea. But I am too cheap to shell out $5 to put over a dump of poo.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm not keen on smelling strange things, but they can be intersting. Stool samples? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Yep, physics lectures and labs. What's tutes? Argh! I don't know anything!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I had my learners for 2 months, then I got my license.

Hey! I got the POTC DVD! Woot! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Hey, Edmington is easy to say. Edmonton makes it sound like you have a cold. Or is that how you canadians talk? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I see no problems with this [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I got the idea from he Mighty Ducks....

Yeah, stool samples. To test for enterobacteriacae [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Tutes. you know...tutorials. Don't you have them?

Wow, that's quick! The system's really hard here. You have to have your learners for ages and clock up like, 100 hours of training, then you take a drivers test and get your green P plates, for like 2 years, then you get your red plates for another year and do another test I think, then you go on your silver licence, and then finally your gold licence.

Already?? I wonder how long til we get it [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I prolly wouildn't buy it anyway...

Old 12-03-2003, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Hey, Edmington is easy to say. Edmonton makes it sound like you have a cold. Or is that how you canadians talk? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I see no problems with this [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I got the idea from he Mighty Ducks....

Yeah, stool samples. To test for enterobacteriacae [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Tutes. you know...tutorials. Don't you have them?

Wow, that's quick! The system's really hard here. You have to have your learners for ages and clock up like, 100 hours of training, then you take a drivers test and get your green P plates, for like 2 years, then you get your red plates for another year and do another test I think, then you go on your silver licence, and then finally your gold licence.

Already?? I wonder how long til we get it [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I prolly wouildn't buy it anyway...</STRONG>
No! Edmington looks all wrong! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Edmonton is right. I hate it when people call it E-town, trying to make it sound all ghetto. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hey!! Well fine. If I turn out to be an experiment gone wrong, I'm heading straight for Australia and hunting you down!

Erm. Right. Not that far advanced into science studies to know what enterobacteriacae is... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I'm just a lowly freshman...

Oh! Tutorials! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] We have them here, but we call them something else. God, I'm so clueless.

Well, it's not as easy as I said it. They changed the rules here in May. See, before (May) you had to get your learner's license, and then do all the training and take the driver's course. Then you do the real license. Well, I guess it was quite easy. Now, you have to wait one year after you get your learner's before you can do anything to upgrade your license. After you pass your driving test, you have to wait at least 2 years and then you do an advanced road test to get your full license. Watch, I'll probably fail my advanced road test so bad!

Oh right. You and those messed up Aussie dates... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

No! Edmington looks all wrong! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Edmonton is right. I hate it when people call it E-town, trying to make it sound all ghetto. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hey!! Well fine. If I turn out to be an experiment gone wrong, I'm heading straight for Australia and hunting you down!

Erm. Right. Not that far advanced into science studies to know what enterobacteriacae is... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I'm just a lowly freshman...

Oh! Tutorials! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] We have them here, but we call them something else. God, I'm so clueless.

Well, it's not as easy as I said it. They changed the rules here in May. See, before (May) you had to get your learner's license, and then do all the training and take the driver's course. Then you do the real license. Well, I guess it was quite easy. Now, you have to wait one year after you get your learner's before you can do anything to upgrade your license. After you pass your driving test, you have to wait at least 2 years and then you do an advanced road test to get your full license. Watch, I'll probably fail my advanced road test so bad!

Oh right. You and those messed up Aussie dates... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Come to think of it, Edmonton sounds British. Like Cambridge. E-town [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Doesn't suit it.

Cool! Will I be able to put you behind a curtain and charge people a dollar to view the freak? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Awww, don't worry, you'll come to learn it. If you do microbio anyway [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Which I totally recommend [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What the heck do you guys call tutes? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] T-town? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

How long til you take your advanced test? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I wanna know when Nemo comes out [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ANd you guys get LOTR before we do [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] And when does Spy Kids 3 come out there? We don't get it to New Years Day.

Old 12-03-2003, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Come to think of it, Edmonton sounds British. Like Cambridge. E-town [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Doesn't suit it.

Cool! Will I be able to put you behind a curtain and charge people a dollar to view the freak? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Awww, don't worry, you'll come to learn it. If you do microbio anyway [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Which I totally recommend [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What the heck do you guys call tutes? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] T-town? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

How long til you take your advanced test? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I wanna know when Nemo comes out [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ANd you guys get LOTR before we do [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] And when does Spy Kids 3 come out there? We don't get it to New Years Day.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Wow, I've never heard that before. We sound Brit?

What a great friend you are for exploiting me like that! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I get half the $$!

Hmm...I was planning on maybe taking microbio next year...

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] No! Not T-town. They're called seminars or help sessions.

I take the advanced in 2 years. I have lotsa time to practice! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nemo has already come out here like 2 weeks ago. And which LOTR are you talking about? TTT? Cause that's already out. When's the 3rd LOTR out for you? Same day?
Old 12-03-2003, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Wow, I've never heard that before. We sound Brit?

What a great friend you are for exploiting me like that! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I get half the $$!

Hmm...I was planning on maybe taking microbio next year...

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] No! Not T-town. They're called seminars or help sessions.

Nemo has already come out here like 2 weeks ago. And which LOTR are you talking about? TTT? Cause that's already out. When's the 3rd LOTR out for you? Same day?</STRONG>
Well it sounds posh in a blocked-nose kinda way [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And posh=brit

We'll split it, 60-40 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

It's fun!! And it gives you knowledge into diseases and stuff.

Seminars here are like lectures. Just a load of one person speaking.

Aw man! No fair!
I'm talking about ROTK. Here it comes out on the 26th whereas I think you guys get it on the 17th??

Old 12-03-2003, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>So Aya, have you decided which uni to apply to yet? What grade are you in? I'm stupid, I forgot. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Oh! If you get into the U of A, maybe I'll see you, even though I probably wouldn't even know who you are. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Um... no, not yet. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I should get a move on, shouldn't I? I still don't even have a clue what I wanna do, so once I figure that out, I'll know...
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That'd be so funny if we'd bump into each other at UofA and not even know it!

Tan - Hey, I've got a question for you. I read that S.W.A.T. just came out in theaters in Australia... so have you seen it? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm obsessed with the movie! Only 26 days until it comes out on DVD!! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 02:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by /./ Aya /./:
<STRONG>

Tan - Hey, I've got a question for you. I read that S.W.A.T. just came out in theaters in Australia... so have you seen it? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm obsessed with the movie! Only 26 days until it comes out on DVD!! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeh it came out a few weeks ago. I haven't seen it yet. Why are you obsessed with it? Is it really realy good or is it just that there's areally really cute guy in it? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I can't believe how quickly you guys get stuff on dvd [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2003, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

I've finally decided which universities I'm going to apply to. Yup, I think I'll apply this weekend. Unless I change my mind. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

It's so wierd to think that it's my last year and next year I won't be here anymore. One of my friends came up last weekend from Harvard and even she said everything's changed.
Old 12-04-2003, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Yeh it came out a few weeks ago. I haven't seen it yet. Why are you obsessed with it? Is it really realy good or is it just that there's areally really cute guy in it? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I can't believe how quickly you guys get stuff on dvd [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]</STRONG>
When I first saw it, I thought it was a pretty good movie! If you're really into chases and explosions (the basics to an action film [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ), then you'll like this movie. I did happen to notice that Colin Farrell was super hot though... But I didn't dwell on it (too much [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]). The second time I saw it, I did notice the other super hot guy in it (well, I think he's hot - my friends keep on putting him down! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But, I'm not too sad about it - more for me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]), Jeremy Renner. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Jeremy Renner's the reason why I'm in love with this movie.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And having Colin Farrell in it is like a bonus! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lizzie - I can hardly believe it either! Not that I particularly looove my school (don't get me wrong, it's a good school, just some people ruin it for me), but there are some people that I know I'll miss. I think I might go to college first then transfer to a university. I seriously don't have a clue what I want to do... I was thinking about going into journalism (or something like that). But I know my mom might not be too happy with that decision. She really wants me to become a doctor or a lawyer (or someone who makes major $$$), but I don't think I'd be able to do any of those kinds of jobs...

[ 12-04-2003: Message edited /./ Aya /./ ]
Old 12-04-2003, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Well it sounds posh in a blocked-nose kinda way [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And posh=brit

We'll split it, 60-40 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

It's fun!! And it gives you knowledge into diseases and stuff.

Seminars here are like lectures. Just a load of one person speaking.

Aw man! No fair!
I'm talking about ROTK. Here it comes out on the 26th whereas I think you guys get it on the 17th??</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Block nosed? Nevermind, I don't even know.... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

60-40? No no. It doesn't work that way!! It's my body that is the sacrifice here. You're just around to laugh at the side effects.

Oh! Disease knowlegde. Cool. But would I be paranoid after that?

Oh yeah. I do think that ROTK comes out on the 17th. Heh heh. My finals end on the 15th, which means I can go see it when I get a life again after these 2 weeks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by /./ Aya /./:
<STRONG>

Um... no, not yet. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I should get a move on, shouldn't I? I still don't even have a clue what I wanna do, so once I figure that out, I'll know...
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That'd be so funny if we'd bump into each other at UofA and not even know it!

Tan - Hey, I've got a question for you. I read that S.W.A.T. just came out in theaters in Australia... so have you seen it? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm obsessed with the movie! Only 26 days until it comes out on DVD!! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well, no pressure or anything. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hell, I don't know even know what I wanna do and I'm in uni. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I saw S.W.A.T. in the summer! It was good. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]