Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2004, 08:13 PM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

Bye Din

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Wow, I never thought I'd be the one to say this.

Goodbye [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

You've been a mod here for ages and suddenly you aren't. You chose a great day as well, when I'm tucked up in bed being sick! Aww no, but it's alright.

You'll be sorely, sorely missed. Not just by me, but by everyone here. You've been a tremendous asset to this board and put so much time and effort into making it better. I wish I could have been your co-mod longer though. Especially since you've always been here ever since I first came to post. Not modding, but at all the other threads [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

I want to wish you all the best, and you'll hear from me soon [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img].

Anyone else can say stuff now...

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

*looks awkwardly at everyone else*

Anyone...?
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 08:23 PM
Supreme Fan

*clears throat*
To Din, a great mod....a great person...
No, really though...we'll miss you as our mod [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] You've done a lot for this board, and I know that I, and everyone else here, really appreciate it.
On a more personal note, thanks for being so great to me when I first came to the HP board...you were really friendly and it was awesome when you became a mod [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Thanks again for your awesome moderdom [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We'll miss you so much! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Gabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 08:27 PM
Loyal Fan

am not here much anymore but i wanted to pay my respects to Dinny who is an awesome mod, and an awesome person in general.

you will be missed, and remembered fondly, Dinny.

Love always from
Del
Old 03-22-2004, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

din i'll miss you! you were always really nice to the aurors. we'll all miss you!
roswellcharmed_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 11:03 PM
Moderator Manager

WHAT???????????

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

i need an explanation why din stepped down...

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 12:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>WHAT???????????

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

i need an explanation why din stepped down...</STRONG>
she said on lj that she needs to step back from the 'Net, Linds

[img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 02:35 AM
Master Fan

OKay I know I never post here but that's important.

I'm so sorry to see you go Din [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I hope you're okay, and maybe we will see you around someday.

Good luck [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
- cris - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 02:37 AM
Extreme Fan

*walks in sadly with soapbox*

*gets on soapbox*

Hi everybody. [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

I'm one of the Oldbie Sidekicks, I've been around since the HP board got started, and so I've known Din for a long time now. She's the best. Which you all know, I realise. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I just thought somebody should get up and point that out to her.

Din is a crazy HP fan. I can't think of much that she loves more than this fandom, and first as Poster Extraordinaire and then as Mod, she made this board one of the friendliest and nicest places to be on FF and, by extension, the 'net. There aren't very many people who are as respected as she has become around here, and considering the number of posters... that's saying a lot.

I know I speak on behalf of all of us, Dinny, when I say thank-you. Thank-you for being an awesome Mod. We love you, and we will miss you. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Siobhn

*gets down off soapbox*
Old 03-23-2004, 09:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Aw Din! thanks for being a great mod.

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]

You guys have been so awesome, all of you. And I want to thank you guys for making my modding experience a very memorable one. [I'm actually tearing up as I'm reading your posts! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]]

Resigning was something that I had to do, in order to get my life back on track. I love Fanforum, and the people I chat with almost daily, I guess I'm just here too much, and this is why I need to step back and sort out my priorities. I don't know if you guys have noticed it or not, but I really don't get to post at the old threads anymore. I haven't been visible on the other shipper threads I used to frequent (D/G, H/G) and even at my most fave place ever, I'm not there much anymore either. I've tried desperately to cut back on Internet time, but doing this just won't be fair to you guys.

So I'm giving up the modding title, in hopes that the next one can, and will devote time for the HP Board, and help my Benny a lot. Trust me, I've had this selfish urge not to give it up, but . . . that's just not fair.

I'm sorry if this came as a schock to some of you, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Really. I've had the time of my life here on the HP Board. I will always have the fun times we shared together, and oh yeah, the not-so-good ones. I will miss talking to all of you, oldbies and newbies alike. Life will be very different without me having to go on FF on a daily basis. It's gonna be weird. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Sorry if this turned out quite long, I just wanted to say a proper goodbye. I'll see you guys soon, hopefully!

[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 09:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Well, I never really got to talk to you but still I'm sad that you're leaving. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
you've been a great mod and I'll miss you. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Avie: Isis2015
Novlótë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 11:28 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I'm sorry, too! Goodbye, Din...

[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited Linda Claudia Behr ]
Pav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 01:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh Din! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Like Zarah said I also didn't know you well. But you make the HP board a nice friendly place to be (So do you Ben!) and you'll be sorely missed.

Thank you for being such an great Mod [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Take Care and good luck staying away from the net (I have exactly the same problem as you! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] )

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 03:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Aww din, i'm sorry to see that you resigned as mod. Good luck with everything irl!
-maria
The Maria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 04:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Wow. I didn't think this was possible.

I've known you for a while now. And I KNOW you will be missed.

I'm not sure what to say to this..

We all love you Dinner [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]