Old 06-23-2010, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

More proof, Kstew is bad for him

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 06-23-2010, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
LOOK at the new EQ cover!
http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/fa3b08d4.jpg
I APPROVE. SO MUCH.
That is gorgeous!

On KStew: Referring to being photographed on the RC as rape and then inserting a random comment about Rob hypothetically sh*itting on the Queens face and everyone still loving him...so not "comparable." I think the first had a lot of people turning their heads, that's a very serious subject, whereas the latter is just something random and "non-serious," comparibly. (And disgusting). Who says that, or would actually do that?

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 06-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

I think they play the tortured souls card too much this time, like you said.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 06-23-2010, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

I have to post this here:
Quote:
"Let me tell you something about Edward Cullen. We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It’s so embarrassing. I don’t even… Whatever. So then in eighth grade, I started going out with my first girlfriend Cho who was totally gorgeous but then she started getting all weird over her dead boyfriend, and Edward was like, weirdly jealous of her. Like, if I would blow him off to hang out with Cho, he’d be like, “Why didn’t you write me back?” And I’d be like, “Why do you sparkle in the sun?” So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-wizard quidditch party, I was like, “Edward, I can’t invite you, because I think you’re a fairy.” I mean I couldn’t have a fairy at my party. There were gonna be people there who could see him. I mean, right? He is a FAIRY. So then his dad called my god-father to yell at him, it was so retarded. And then he dropped out of school because no one would talk to him, and he came back in the fall, and he was dating this stupid bimbo and she was totally weird, and now I guess they’re vampires.">
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-23-2010, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

^ LMAO

Old 06-23-2010, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

I seriously love Mean Girls.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-23-2010, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

!!!! Omg, Mean Girls is like one of my all time favorite movies ever, so to read that, it's awesome

Linds - That's why the rest of us sane people consider her to be classless and insensative. I don't think her, or her stans understand that and that really pisses me off. You aren't the lonely little victim, you do and say stupid things in the public eyes. How can she not expect to be called out on it?

It's ridiculous. The reason why Rob doesn't get abused by the media is because he doesn't do or say things that call for it. He's charming and personable and that's why it's easier for people to like him. She, on the other hand, makes bitch faces and then whines like an ungrateful brat. It's not a double standard.

Dean&Castiel

Old 06-23-2010, 11:12 PM
Moderator Manager

Okay, that EW cover is amazing and I will buy it. Only because KStwe isn't on the cover. Okay, I will still buy it even if KStew is on the cover.

HAHA! OMG, I love Mean Girls too!

I don't really have much to say about RPatz & KStew right now. I'm just looking forward to seeing the movie on July 4 (going with another FF mod ). I just want to subject myself to the books & the movies and not bother myself with the extracurricular ones. Maybe once in a while but not all the time. I'm interested to hear what RPatz has to say about HP ending though. Everyone is asking him about his role or about KStew, I'll ask him that if I was a reporter.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-23-2010, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have a lot to say about it. Since it's such a publicized affair I can't help but have an opinion about it.

Yeah, I really do want him to go to an HP premier, but I really don't think he will. He fails.

Dean&Castiel

Old 06-23-2010, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

Their there-not-there relationship is probably the most blown out of proportion celebrity affair I've ever seen!

He should really go to HP premiere though. Maybe he'll go to DH premiere this year.

Old 06-23-2010, 11:57 PM
Moderator Manager

He won't be at any HP premiere, that's for sure. GOF is his first and last, I think.

Ash - And that's why I'm counting on you to bring here any juice you have of RPatz (and KStew to a minimum, I hope, this is after all a Rob thread. ).

Old 06-24-2010, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Meh, Tom went to the remember me Premier, the least he can do is return the favour .

I know . I dislike Kristen enough that I don't want to talk about her unless it's in relation to Rob, no need to tell me .

Dean&Castiel

Old 06-24-2010, 12:06 AM
Master Fan

Why can't he go to HP premiere? If he had the opportunity, he should. It will do him good to hang out with the cool kids once in awhile.

Old 06-24-2010, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It just doesn't seem like something he'd do. The last time he went to a premier to a movie which wasn't his own was Sex Drive, for which he walked the carpet, didn't do press, and was I'm sure only there because it was Summit's movie and they made him.

I don't know if you count The Lovely Bones, since he didn't walk the carpet or do anything but show up and we only have tweets by some people to go by that he was even there.

Dean&Castiel

Old 06-24-2010, 07:40 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndrider (View Post)
Why can't he go to HP premiere? If he had the opportunity, he should. It will do him good to hang out with the cool kids once in awhile.
HAHA! This made me seriously laugh out loud.

He should probably do something spontaneous and attend the HP wrap party - which is also impossible because these following days are the height of the Eclipse promos.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top