Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2010, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it's kinda sad . Poor boy, for once actually brushed his hair it looked just..bad. . Bring back the sex hair.

Although it made him look kinda younger, almost like how he looked during GOF. .

Oh yeah the oscars are coming up..wonder if Rob is invited again. I thought I read someone he was but now I can't remember...

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 02-22-2010, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

I think I read somewhere that Kristen has confirmed she's going to Oscar with Taylor. I'm not sure.

I'm sure Rob is invited again. I hope.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 02-22-2010, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope he presents..damnit he looked so fine last night..

ETA: THE SUN having it's fun. Grain of salt people, I assure you. I'm sure if this was true, we would have heard from someone else, more reliable, by now already. But still..I kinda wish it was true. It's just about frickin time.
Quote:
The mystery of their relationship status has been driving fans of the vampire saga loopy.

Brit actor Robert carried on with the secrecy at Sunday's Bafta bash - then admitted they were a couple at the post-do dinner.

Winner ... Kristen with her Rising Star Bafta
The pair at first went to ludicrous lengths to avoid being seen together by devoted fans.

They arrived separately and did not sit together during the ceremony at the Royal Opera House in London's Covent Garden.

But as soon as they were out of the glare of the public, they were all over each other.

According to Robert the cloak-and-dagger stuff is just to avoid attention.

He said: "It is extremely difficult but we are together, yes.

"We can't arrive at the same time because of the fans. It goes crazy. This was supposed to be a public appearance as a couple but it's impossible. We are here together and it's a public event but it's not easy.

"We have to do all this stuff to avoid attention."

Kristen, who picked up the Orange Rising Star award, arrived at the dinner with six security guards.

Looking good ... Robert at Sunday's Baftas
Not even PRINCE WILLIAM had that much protection.

Once inside the afterparty Robert and Kristen - whose next Twilight movie, Eclipse, is out in July - couldn't get enough of each other.

They were snapped leaving the do, which was held at the Grosvenor House Hotel, at around midnight.

Robert headed to the gongs from shooting movie Bel Ami with UMA THURMAN.

He said: "A load of us came straight here. It feels like a work night out.

"The film is going well. I play a French journalist in 19th Century Paris.

"The problem is I have to leave for work again at 6.30am."

I can't help feeling a bit sorry for Kristen - who was partying in London again last night, this time at the Elle Style Awards - and Robert.

They are obviously smitten but feel they have to hide it from the world.
Read more: Twilight star fesses up | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

Dean&Castiel

Last edited by Ellipsis; 02-22-2010 at 11:38 PM
Old 02-22-2010, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

It would be nice if it were true. I dont' know if I trust that article. I mean not actually a great source. For Bonnie and Jamie, with their confirmation of their relationship wasn't great source either but at least they had a photo proof of them talking to the two of them.

Though I'm sure they are dating, just not sure if I can see Rob confirming it himself.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 02-23-2010, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

I'm taking that with a grain of salt though I would be really happy if it's true too. But it's The Sun, so it's kind of hard to tell. Though the info about him shooting Bel Ami is kind of legit. But then again you can get that from anywhere, right?

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 02-23-2010, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndrider (View Post)
I think I read somewhere that Kristen has confirmed she's going to Oscar with Taylor. I'm not sure.

I'm sure Rob is invited again. I hope.
She will be presenting at the Oscars with taylor.....i doubt she is going with him.

It seems the sun piece is being picked up by a lot of news agencies, reporting it, the american website gossip cop is looking into it, lol!!! Its suprising his team hasn't responded yet, i remember a few months ago some english site said they had an interview with him and his team were quick to say it was false....you'd think they'd do that too with this article as it seems to have recieved a lot of attention like that piece did.

Not really sure he would talk to the sun but!! Maybe they listened in on a conversation.

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Icon: pure_flames on LJ
Old 02-23-2010, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

^ If the story is still spreading and the reps for Rob and Kristen hasn't straighten the record...I would take it as real I guess.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 02-23-2010, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

Kristen is attending fashion shows while she is in London....how i would love for rob to go to one, lol!!

Maybe she is staying till rob goes to NY at the start of March.

I believe GC tweeted they are talking to a lot of people, lol and they will post a story later. I just think no way could his PR team or her's for that matter ot heard about this yet, who knows, lol

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Old 02-23-2010, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know. I'm just going by what happened with Jamie and Bonnie, cause their relationship was confirmed by a tabloid. Though after 2-3 days and no step in from the reps gave out that it was true (which we know it is now).

I guess we have to wait and see what happens for now.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 02-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

I didnt know abut this thread!

can you add me please?

Every time I see HP, I mean Cedric's death I cry Its heartbreaking.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gossip Cop got to it. Interesting. It's just, whatever he apparently said could be taken in a lot of ways.

Quote:
Gossip Cop has spent hours reaching out to everyone to verify the Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart shocker heard ’round the world.

Initially, we were told the interview was “a fake.”

We then contacted many, many more individuals, including the author of the explosive interview published in The Sun, “R-Patz admits: I AM with K-Stew.”

Unlike numerous other sites which took the interview at face value and never fact checked, including Hollyscoop (“Robert Pattinson Confirms He’s Dating Kristen Stewart) and HollywoodLife (“Finally, Kristen! Your boyfriend R-Patz ADMITS you are a couple!”), Gossip Cop verified with the reporter — more than once over the course of a few hours — what was and wasn’t said on Sunday.

The reporter told Gossip Cop Pattinson “didn’t say ‘we are a couple,’” adding that “he wasn’t going to spell it out in great detail.”

What the reporter did ask during the post-BAFTAs dinner, where Pattinson was several feet away from Stewart for this Q&A, was, “Is this a public appearance together?”

The reporter told Gossip Cop Pattinson replied, “We are together.”

When Gossip Cop pressed him on whether Pattinson’s response meant he and Stewart were a couple, the reporter said, “That’s my assumption from what he said.”

OK, so Pattinson never actually said they were “a couple.”

The Sun claims Pattinson “admitted” he and Stewart were a couple. But that is not the case.

This isn’t to say Pattinson and Stewart are or are not a couple.

But the claim that there was any kind of monumental admission or “fessing up” at the dinner on Sunday simply is not true.

As Gossip Cop has maintained from the beginning, it’s up to the actors to reveal when and what they want to reveal.
Robert Pattinson couple | Robert Pattinson Sun | Robert Pattinson interview

New Ask Rob video from RM.

And interesting article comparing Taylor and Rob's career..
iVillage | Taylor Lautner Robert Pattinson Differen - iVillage

Dean&Castiel

Old 02-23-2010, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I read Gossip Cop. So really no one knows for sure if they confirmed it or not. They way Rob made that statement can be taken either way.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 02-24-2010, 01:49 AM
Master Fan

To me when someone says 'we are together' and he probably knew how it was being asked......lol so confusing it its still being picked up by a lot of people!!

Read a review summary for RM and Rob gets praise...yay

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Old 02-24-2010, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know right? . After the media training I'm sure they put them through, Robsten must be very good at knowing how what they say will be taken. Probably meant something.

Whatever, I don't really care. The only explanation I have for them not confirming it is that maybe they don't have a title. They're young, it's not a sin for them to just be having fun together and not have it have some deeper epic meaning behind it.

Dean&Castiel

Old 02-24-2010, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

^ That could be the case. They're "together" but not really boyfriend or girlfriend.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top