Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2009, 03:51 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, Ash. We just have to explain it to Eve. Coz you're like a drug to me. Like my own personal brand of heroine.

Rob needs to come back to England for awhile. I wonder if he saw Bonnie's photoshoot in Evening Stardard. We should post it to him and say 'this is why you have to come back! You have a really hot chick at home!' We have the Wrightcliffe crackship name for Bonnie and Dan. We should invent one for Rob and her.

Dan wrote poem...yeah, a sure way to get to me is telling me that guy reads deep stuff, writes poems in his free time while can still be funny and crazy! Haha...what do you want to do if Shia take you home with him? Give him another belly rub, I suppose?

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 07-05-2009, 04:06 AM
Moderator Manager

my sister is like... "guess who is on the cover of the July OK! magazine? that Pattinson guy!"

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-05-2009, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, it's kind of sad that he's been on every gossip magazine imaginable lately. Poor bb. *pats Rob and rubs his belly*

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 07-05-2009, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

OMG I love you Emmie and Ash!!! Some interesting convo you guys were having.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-05-2009, 10:26 AM
Supreme Fan

I hate gossip magazines, they give people a bad name.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Elite Fan

They annoy me mostly. Though at times I do find some of their stories entertaining.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-05-2009, 11:27 AM
Supreme Fan

I like they told everyone Kristen and Rob were dating. I don't they were dating. She kept the record straight that she had a boyfriend.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I don't think they are either. She has been with her boyfriend for a very long time.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndrider (View Post)
Yeah, Ash. We just have to explain it to Eve. Coz you're like a drug to me. Like my own personal brand of heroine.

Rob needs to come back to England for awhile. I wonder if he saw Bonnie's photoshoot in Evening Stardard. We should post it to him and say 'this is why you have to come back! You have a really hot chick at home!' We have the Wrightcliffe crackship name for Bonnie and Dan. We should invent one for Rob and her.

Dan wrote poem...yeah, a sure way to get to me is telling me that guy reads deep stuff, writes poems in his free time while can still be funny and crazy! Haha...what do you want to do if Shia take you home with him? Give him another belly rub, I suppose?
Yes, Eve will just have to understand because..you don't know how long I've waited for you. At this point i'm actually googling some quotes .

He does!! And we should. I mean look at her, she's freaking gorgeous. And she's obviously a pretty fun and interesting girl. Rob did say he likes girls that pick fights with him and are mentally strong, Bonnie will be wonderful. Lmao. God we need Bonnie's board like now . It'll be the most fun place ever. We have Bonesly, Shinnie LaBonBon, Wrightcliffe, could it get any better? . Rob and Bonnie..uh..Bonert? Pattwright? . I like PattWright. It sounds sexual in a weird way. .

Dan is one of those guys, who you can just tell has so many layers to him. I love that. I just saw his Rove interview too. Rove and Dan totally are like secret lovers . I remember the last time Dan was at his show. Dan kissed his cheak . So awesome. Of course! . Belly Rub it is.

Aw, we love you too Kristi! .

I've run out of things to say about Kristen/Rob at this point. Obviously the two of them are close friends. I mean considering what they went through together with this crazy fandom, I'd cling to that person for support too. But to say they are boinking at every little glance and look? Come on. It's getting ridiculous.

Although, ngl, it's gotten awfully shifty now that Nikki and Kristen are no longer bffs and Nik and Michael hang all the time. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious but bottom line is..it's not my business and just cuz I don't know the fullstory doesn't mean I'll invent one

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 07-05-2009, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He does!! And we should. I mean look at her, she's freaking gorgeous. And she's obviously a pretty fun and interesting girl. Rob did say he likes girls that pick fights with him and are mentally strong, Bonnie will be wonderful. Lmao. God we need Bonnie's board like now . It'll be the most fun place ever. We have Bonesly, Shinnie LaBonBon, Wrightcliffe, could it get any better? . Rob and Bonnie..uh..Bonert? Pattwright? . I like PattWright. It sounds sexual in a weird way.
OMG, ILU seriously. I can't wait either to get a Bonnie board for all those reason.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-05-2009, 08:54 PM
Supreme Fan

True, they makes everyone worried about things to come.

Rob told some people that his limits are 1988 or higher. Kristen is out of the limit of that age range.

I guess Rob is a couger's man at a young age.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For all those crackships

Oh yeah . I remember that. Lol. Bonnie was born in 91, no? Aw. Close enough.

...Nikki was born in 88 though.... Just sayin.

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 07-05-2009, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Nikki makes it but sadly not Bonnie.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-05-2009, 09:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
For all those crackships

Oh yeah . I remember that. Lol. Bonnie was born in 91, no? Aw. Close enough.

...Nikki was born in 88 though.... Just sayin.
I was born in 88, looks like I'm going to compete with Nikki
Old 07-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Elite Fan

I was born in 88 as well.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top