Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2009, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I did! Like 20 seconds ago because my flist is pretty amazing .

They have been ruthless to him in NYC, to be honest. The fans there, they disgust me, i'm not gonna lie. I mean for god sakes, he's working, let him do it. It's ridiculous, they're clobbering him outside his trailer, one fan tried to tackle and for the most part succeeded, another drew a huge picture of him and stood outside the set holding it. It makes me sick to my stomach to be honest that they aren't letting him just work or at least breathe. It's one thing that you ask him nicely for an autograph or something if you see him out somewhere, but another to stalk his set and just tackle him at any chance. You're embarressing yourself and the rest of the human population to be honest.

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 06-17-2009, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it's one thing to wait and ask politely but to actually tackle him and bug him while he's on set. Not cool.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-17-2009, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly . I mean I always joked about how I would have my wicked way with him in a dark alley when he wasin vancouver but that's all in good fun, I'll give him the respect he deserves as a human being and I'd be decent to be around, not a hassle.

Plus Rob is always sweet with his fans, couldn't you girls just stop being a batch of just..immature children? God.

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 06-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah, it's one thing to joke but to actually do it. Crazy.
I'll start the new thread.

ETA: New Thread
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie

Last edited by Kgose; 06-17-2009 at 07:11 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top