Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2010, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennylane_4 (View Post)
On one hand, I'm all for Matt and Bonnie doing another premiere together. On the other hand, I'm against it, because I'm not sure two people that good-looking should be allowed to stand next to each other. A person could be almost blinded by the pretty.
Yeah, I agree. I heard somwhere: "We are too pretty together and if people are gonna look at us, it's gonna be like looking at the sun: very beautiful, but painful because of it's brightness"

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 10-14-2010, 04:25 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
On one hand, I'm all for Matt and Bonnie doing another premiere together.
Here as well!

"When things calm down, I’ll come for you.
I’ll find you. We have a connection.
You’re the Costello to my Abbott. The Harpo to my Groucho.

The Old Lace to my Arsenic."

dw | dd | kh
Old 11-27-2010, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

I'm actually grateful that they didn't go together anywhere for DH1. Bonnie's wardrobe this time around was not worthy of Matt's prettiness. Beautiful as she is. ♥ But for DH2, lets keep hope alive!

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 11-27-2010, 02:37 PM
Total Fan

On the other hand, Matt's probably the only one of the guys who'd be honest enough to tell Bonnie like it is. Dan's too polite; he'd just be like, "That Tokyo dress, it's... well, it's FANTASTIC that you wore it for the fans, Bonnie! Really! AMAZING!" Rupert's too easily flustered; he'd just stare for a minute and then mutter, "Um, yeah, I think that dress is quite cool." Jamie's her boyfriend and would only think she was smokin' hot no matter what she wore.

But Matt, Matt would be all, "Bonnie, I love you, but your dress is insane -- not in a good way -- and even worse, it's distracting everyone from my manly hotness. Seriously." And she'd be all, ".....OMG YOU'RE RIGHT. WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME." And then she'd go change and all would be right with the world again.

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Old 11-27-2010, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

...ILU. ♥

Matt, Bonnie needs your honesty in her life. Go be a pal and help her out. XD

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 11-27-2010, 04:06 PM
Total Fan

Yes. Matt, plz to be getting yo fine self over to Bonnie's side and helping her out.

Old 11-27-2010, 04:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

That was pretty awesome.

Well we didn't get Matt and Bonnie at the premieres but we did get Matt and Bonnie's boyfriend bromancing at the premiere so ... that's close enough right?

icon:goutdevodka
Old 11-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

^ That was so unexpected yet really awesome that Matt and Jamie did an interview together at the London premiere.

Yeah hopefully for Part 2 we'll get some Matt and Bonnie loveliness.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-27-2010, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
On the other hand, Matt's probably the only one of the guys who'd be honest enough to tell Bonnie like it is. Dan's too polite; he'd just be like, "That Tokyo dress, it's... well, it's FANTASTIC that you wore it for the fans, Bonnie! Really! AMAZING!" Rupert's too easily flustered; he'd just stare for a minute and then mutter, "Um, yeah, I think that dress is quite cool." Jamie's her boyfriend and would only think she was smokin' hot no matter what she wore.

But Matt, Matt would be all, "Bonnie, I love you, but your dress is insane -- not in a good way -- and even worse, it's distracting everyone from my manly hotness. Seriously." And she'd be all, ".....OMG YOU'RE RIGHT. WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME." And then she'd go change and all would be right with the world again.
LMAO Perfect parody on Dan, Rupert and Matt

Old 11-28-2010, 04:11 PM
Total Fan

So here's hoping for some lovely premiere pics of Matt and Bonnie in 2011!

Old 11-28-2010, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Matt was at the Children's BAFTA awards tonight. Bonnie attended that event two years in a row but didn't attend tonight. Too bad, could have had some nice Matt and Bonnie pictures.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-28-2010, 04:28 PM
Total Fan

Aw, too bad. But hopefully we'll get some drool-worthy pics of Matt. And then maybe we can photoshop Bonnie into them?

Old 11-28-2010, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

I saw some on wireimage of Matt and he does look UNF-worthy. If we must we can use pictures of Bonnie at last year's award show and photoshop her with Matt from this years.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 11-28-2010, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

I just saw the movie and though Neville had just one single scene in it he still... yeah, hear me?.. HE STILL ROCKED!!!!

Quote:
If we must we can use pictures of Bonnie at last year's award show and photoshop her with Matt from this years.
Do it totally!

Old 11-28-2010, 05:11 PM
Total Fan

Matt was indeed awesome in his one scene. If nothing else, because he was so unftastic.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top