Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2005, 12:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Sure I'll let =) But only if you like them, of course. Besides, I'm sure Liv will kick my ass *remembering Liv's artworks and drooling*
Oh, puhlease!

Oh! Must research on those candidates! Pretty banners here i come!

And Ana, please, post yours! I'm sure they're LOVELY!
Lady_Hatchkoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 01:14 PM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

Catherine Zeta-Jones and Rachel Weisz are both British by the way. So they might be contenders. Although I greatly doubt that they'd choose Catherine Zeta-Jones because she's such an icon or something like that! She'd have to drop her Welsh/American accent though.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yeah, Catherine isn't very likely, she's too...hollywood, lol, I don't know how to explain it She'd be good...not sure she can pull off the crazyness though...
Old 01-15-2005, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Hatchkoff
Oh, puhlease!
You know you rock, sweetie ^.^ And that's not just because I'm your fan ;*

And about Catherine, nothing against her, but she's *not* Bella. At least for me, I can't see her *at all* as Bellatrix. She's incredible sexy and gorgeous, but like Tar said, she's too hollywood But again, I might be just obsessed with the idea of Kate/Carrie to this part

Rachel Weisz sounds good to me, especially for the crazyness part. And Angelina--- she's just perfect. I think she would be amazing even as Rita Skeeter She's amazing

-Ana
Old 01-15-2005, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I just saw Alexander today and now I can totally see Angelina doing it! She can be SO Bellatrix-y it's not even funny!
Old 01-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is it a good movie, Tar? I wanted to watch, just because of Angelina, actually =)

Oh, I made some Bella stuff, how can I send them to you?

Silly question--- maybe was just a lack of attention, but I don't remember if JK ever mentioned Bella's eyes color. Did she? I really can't remember right now O.o
Old 01-15-2005, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor
Is it a good movie, Tar? I wanted to watch, just because of Angelina, actually =)
it's AWESOME! *points at new avie* I just replaced my Bella avie! That's how good it is!

Quote:
Oh, I made some Bella stuff, how can I send them to you?
sure =D you can e-mail them to me or PM me or something! e-mail:
nath_eu@yahoo.com.br

Quote:
Silly question--- maybe was just a lack of attention, but I don't remember if JK ever mentioned Bella's eyes color. Did she? I really can't remember right now O.o
you know what...she never did...all JK keeps saying is that she has ''heavily lidded eyes'' and ''heavily hooded eyes''...I just always assumed they were black, lol
Old 01-15-2005, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarhiliel
it's AWESOME! *points at new avie* I just replaced my Bella avie! That's how good it is!
Your new avie is really beautiful =) So it is a good movie. Now I have more than one reason to watch it

I'm going to send you the banners right now. And hey, are you brazilian?

Quote:
you know what...she never did...all JK keeps saying is that she has ''heavily lidded eyes'' and ''heavily hooded eyes''...I just always assumed they were black, lol
True, true. At first, I imagined her with blue/green eyes. But now I'm used to black. It's just *so* her.

-Ana
Old 01-15-2005, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Your new avie is really beautiful =)
thanks! saddest love story ever but beautiful!

Quote:
I'm going to send you the banners right now.

Quote:
And hey, are you brazilian?
yep ! are you ?
Old 01-15-2005, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I love sad love stories At least, most of them. I've sent you the banners, really hope you like them And yep, I'm brazilian too Cool coincidence.

And, speaking of Bella, otherwise would be OT--- actually, not Bella, but her husband. Did he escape from Azkaban too? I remember four Death Eaters escaped, Bella, Dolohov, Malfoy and...Rodolphus?

Whatever. I don't "know" Rodolphus, but I rather her with Snape

-Ana
Old 01-15-2005, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh, I love sad love stories
I'm still like this---> over this love story!

Quote:
I've sent you the banners, really hope you like them
*sees banners*
*dies of happiness* so pretty !!! all of them!!! I'm so adding as many as I can to the first post, lol, I guess I'll have to chose one or two otherwise the first post will look huge...*thinks*

Quote:
And yep, I'm brazilian too Cool coincidence.
we rock!

Quote:
Did he escape from Azkaban too? I remember four Death Eaters escaped, Bella, Dolohov, Malfoy and...Rodolphus?
you know what...I don't know, lol...but I think so...I think Rodolphus went anywhere Bella went, no matter what it took...since he went to Azkaban with her and all..but I don't really think about him that much, lol Bella/Snape <3!

ETA: They're all too pretty so I added some quotes to the first post to have a reason for all the banners

Last edited by a new hope; 01-15-2005 at 10:48 PM
a new hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarhiliel
*sees banners*
*dies of happiness* so pretty !!! all of them!!! I'm so adding as many as I can to the first post, lol, I guess I'll have to chose one or two otherwise the first post will look huge...*thinks*
So glad you liked!!! When I saw all of them on the thread opening

And yeah baby, we rock

Quote:
you know what...I don't know, lol...but I think so...I think Rodolphus went anywhere Bella went, no matter what it took...since he went to Azkaban with her and all..but I don't really think about him that much, lol Bella/Snape <3!
Yeah, he probably did. And oh my, I made a completely mess! I said four Death Eaters because of a fan fiction that I'm reading, Malfoy was only arrested by the end of OotP. Can't help if the girl writes really well and it's a really good story =)

And, speaking of Rodolphus *again*--- I don't think he will have too much relevance in the next books. Bella's so devoted to Voldie that Rodolphus will always be the "third wheel" . Or perhaps he will die and she will find another man *cof*Sevie*cof*. All I know is that I *really* want to see much more things about Bella--- maybe she could be an often figure on Harry's dreams or visions or whatever. Ok, nevermind. I'm tired so I guess I'm starting to not make sense

-Ana
Old 01-15-2005, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
All I know is that I *really* want to see much more things about Bella--- maybe she could be an often figure on Harry's dreams or visions or whatever.
ooh yeah I was just thinking that! He could have nightmares about Sirius with Bella in them! And I SO want her to be in the final battle!

about Rodolphus being the third wheel, totally agree I think there's a LOT more to the Voldie/Bella relationship that we can tell And I think Bella married Rodolphus because of his name only...because as I told you in my dreamy theory, she's still totally in love with Sevie

gah, I'm tired too...it's like 4:30 in the morning...what I am doing here ?? nighty!
Old 01-16-2005, 02:16 AM
Addicted Fan

I adore 'shipping Bellatrix. Especially if it's with Narcissa. I've written some fanfiction involving Bellatrix. No incest yet. Just plain femslash. I do enjoy 'shipping her with Snape, though. Voldemort, as well.

I do agree that Rodolphus won't be a big feature in the next book. If any Lestrange is going to get scenes in the book it's going to be Bellatrix. I'd enjoy it if her relationship (not meaning romantic but if it is all the better!) with Voldemort was explained.

Gabrielle
Old 01-16-2005, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold-Blooded Piece of Toast
I adore 'shipping Bellatrix. Especially if it's with Narcissa.
major coolness

Quote:
I've written some fanfiction involving Bellatrix. No incest yet. Just plain femslash.
*bounces* links ?

Quote:
I do enjoy 'shipping her with Snape, though. Voldemort, as well.
Ditto. Her fics with Voldie are usually so angsty and dark...and usually tragic...just my kinda thing

Quote:
I'd enjoy it if her relationship (not meaning romantic but if it is all the better!) with Voldemort was explained.
I know, after he called her ''Bella'' I just knew it was way deeper and more complicated than the simple master/servant relationship...aaah, JK is a genious